Sign in to follow this  
DrakanFire

how do the wipes work

DrakanFire

I'm new to the game and can't seem to find an answer to this, when a patch is launched and there's a wipe do we lose everything? like money, items etc that came with the version we paid for such as left behind,escape and EoD?

HijackDallas
vor 56 Minuten schrieb DrakanFire:

I'm new to the game and can't seem to find an answer to this, when a patch is launched and there's a wipe do we lose everything? like money, items etc that came with the version we paid for such as left behind,escape and EoD?

A wipe is like a reset, return to the beginning. If you have EoD, than it goes back to the EoD-starter kit

Mostly everthing will be wiped, but in some cases you keep your weapon mastery-skill. But your stash will be wiped, everytime

Nameless_Terror

When a wipe comes its usually because they say that patch requires it. Most patches don't make us wipe.

What happens in a wipe is that everything is reset to how you started. You become level 1, you lose all quest progression, and you are left with what you started with. If you are EOD or any other edition, you start with everything it gave you the first time. 

It's like resetting your if you lost everything except it applies to everyone. 

TUALMASOK
59 minutes ago, DrakanFire said:

There's also wipe "events" where it can be a crazy free for all. Personally I don't play during the wipe period as everyone is going mad and there's no gain from mad loot runs - everything is about to be wiped anyway!

ShiroTenshi

Yes, wipes erase everything you have. Wipes also reset you back to the moment before you initially created your character, which means you get to create it again and everything from your pre-order pack will be there again.

• Like 1