Elder_Drake

.12 take your time devs

Elder_Drake

Seeing Nikita in the recent video stream with others like Pestily and such, well he looked exhausted to say the least. This patch is no joke and I know you guys feel the pressure to crunch but man, go out as a team and get drunk. Chill with you families for a few days with zero work talk.

The people that love this game or are drawn to it I think understand how complicated and complex it is to do what you are doing. So take your time, your community backs you and believes in this game.

My .02 and looking forward to the future content when it's ready. No rush.

• Upvote 4

Elder_Drake

@PrivateLogin

wth is that?!

Real craptastic reply to a post were I am just trying to be cool you absolute tool. We hear about crunch times and devs literally loosing their minds because of the stress, family separation, etc and watch the damn stream because Nikita looked like he was going through it. So say something nice and I am a damn foot licker?

Kiss off jackass, that image is uncalled for.

• Thanks 1

v3n0mou5
2 hours ago, Elder_Drake said:

Seeing Nikita in the recent video stream with others like Pestily and such, well he looked exhausted to say the least. This patch is no joke and I know you guys feel the pressure to crunch but man, go out as a team and get drunk. Chill with you families for a few days with zero work talk.

The people that love this game or are drawn to it I think understand how complicated and complex it is to do what you are doing. So take your time, your community backs you and believes in this game.

oh they are taking their time, dont worry xD

NmHansen
6 hours ago, Elder_Drake said:

Omg what a load.  No they should hurry up before its forgotten