wyattearp420

Good time to come back?

wyattearp420

Saw there are no rants about hackers in first page. Is the performance picking up? New maps? New Guns? Thanks for any info.

salvo89x2

Little decrease in performance in the last two weeks but the cheater are drastically reduced since battleye introduction. No new maps after labs, the new one "military base" it's programmed with the "near" 0.12 update

• Like 1

PauleSchaule
vor 35 Minuten schrieb wyattearp420:

Saw there are no rants about hackers in first page. Is the performance picking up? New maps? New Guns? Thanks for any info.

Dont know when you stopped playing so can’t give you any updates...

AdhesiveTeflon

Performance now seems slightly worse than it was before the BattleEye patch (more stutters) but the BE patch was very welcoming.  Performance overall seems better than it was last year.

Cheaters are back but in much less numbers than they were before.  I haven't come across one yet since the BE implementation but I also haven't played much EFT since then either.

All the action is at Labs or Interchange.  No incentive for [geared] players to play any other map so take that into account.

Elder_Drake

I took a few months off and yeah, coming back has been fun. Be advised though that path .12 is deploying sometime soon (tm) and there will be a wipe. Bright side is the patch is immense and one token thing to really shine a spotlight on is we are getting our first look at the player hideout.

Niewiarygodny
2 hours ago, wyattearp420 said:

Since Battle Eye appear i/or friend didnt have any fishy enemies so far.
However if you don't have much time for game i would rather wait those 1-2-3-4-5 weeks (no1 know exactly how much) for 0.12 patch, which will bring even more things (biggest patch so far) and will also have a wipe. 

Cheers!

Maki_Nishikino

I'm holding out till 0.12 myself.

bigbacon

at this point just wait till the game is "Done" so....maybe 5 years from now.

NmHansen

no nothing new or anything worth your time. i just gave it a try agian, and i think its uninstall time

Hallith

I would say hold off until .12 is released, but also realize it might be extremely buggy when it first comes out.  Hopefully not, but with the wipe, new weps, mods, hideout, ammo, scav bosses, and anything else I forgot, it should be pretty fun and will definitely increase the player count so it makes match making and pvp way better.  Right now if you came back, it would be rough, a lot of people are wearing and using the best armor,weps, and ammo while also being at a  low player count.  You can still kill them , but starting off with low end gear will probably suck.  With the wipe everyone will be on a much more level playing field.  O, I guess if you like the secure containers, play now before they change.

spillyphil

I came back about 2 weeks ago and died to scavs 3 raids in a row before quitting again lmao. I was getting 2 tapped on the run through cover from half way across customs, I said nah duck it I'll wait till next patch lol.