Kiwi68

customer service is still crap

Kiwi68

I had reinstall windows this week which meant reinstalling every thing on my PC and that has gone mainly without problems except Escape From Tarkov 🤬

5 times I tried  to reinstalled and every time and each time I try to log in to the main site I'm told they have sent a 'versification code' to my email so I can finish logging in nothing has appeared.

I have filled out multiple support requests and nothing. Its as if they have my money already and the just don't give a duck about me now.     

• Sad 2

NmHansen

just keep it uninstalled, there is only problems with this game,

50 minutes ago, Kiwi68 said:

Its as if they have my money already and the just don't give a duck about me now.     

yep unless you are a shill streamer, then you dont matter

• Sad 2

SkyCloud

If you are using hotmail or outlook, they already stated that there is a problem on the Microsoft's side not BSG's. So BSG's support wont be able to help you in anyway. Wait for 1 or 2 days i am sure the code will come in this time period.

Thormato
3 hours ago, NmHansen said:

Its as if they have my money already and the just don't give a duck about me now.     

They already had the money befor the development started, but yea, surely they stopped caring (which they didnt) because they got money now

• Sad 1

l0n3w0lf464

It took trying four different email addresses before I had success getting anything back from eft in the beginning. I believe the issue is beyond battlegame's control and certain email address are being red flagged for political reasons.  Think communist china and social credit score.  Just my opinion and hope you got things solved. 

Havve
On 9/19/2019 at 6:47 AM, Kiwi68 said:

I had reinstall windows this week which meant reinstalling every thing on my PC and that has gone mainly without problems except Escape From Tarkov 🤬

5 times I tried  to reinstalled and every time and each time I try to log in to the main site I'm told they have sent a 'versification code' to my email so I can finish logging in nothing has appeared.

I have filled out multiple support requests and nothing. Its as if they have my money already and the just don't give a duck about me now.     

Same here, really slow responses from the support except the standard "make sure these email adresses are whitelisted"
Come on just let me activate MFA and change my email to Gmail so i can frekking play!