Sign in to follow this  
Direxx

Bolt Action Rifles with Magazines - Sniper Rifle Skill

Direxx

Does Reloading The Magazines for a Bolt Action Rifle count towards Reloading the Gun as well for the Sniper Skill?

Chambering a Single Round manually does not i allready tested.

Theoretically, Loading the Magazines for the Rifle, then Loading said magazines into the Rifle as well as Bolting after every shot all are somehow a process of reloading the Gun.

But why the Fun does it take even longer to Skill that Skill with a DVL or The other One? It feels like it does not count towards reloading but i cant tell for sure because everytime someone is interrupting me and then after everyone is dead i lost track of the stat points i made during the Raid.

Phoenixsui
vor einer Stunde schrieb Direxx:

Does Reloading The Magazines for a Bolt Action Rifle count towards Reloading the Gun as well for the Sniper Skill?

Chambering a Single Round manually does not i allready tested.

Theoretically, Loading the Magazines for the Rifle, then Loading said magazines into the Rifle as well as Bolting after every shot all are somehow a process of reloading the Gun.

But why the Fun does it take even longer to Skill that Skill with a DVL or The other One? It feels like it does not count towards reloading but i cant tell for sure because everytime someone is interrupting me and then after everyone is dead i lost track of the stat points i made during the Raid.

I would recommend to join woods and start hitting scavs in the limbs. Every hit is 0,5 points. Best doable near the brickhouse or near scavhouse. Use silencerd snipers.

20+ kills are possible if noone interrupts you. Just shoot from a spot, where scavspawn doesn’t get blocked. So dont camp where they usually come from but somwhere nearby. 5 hits avarage on a scav is 100hits in a Raid is 50 skillpoints in 60min.

It is more Fun than reloading in a corner and in the end you have lots of xp and loot.

I would suggest to remove points for reloading for obvious cheesing of skills by many players.

I did lvl 12 this patch in less a week by playing woods few times a day. I don’t know how fast it is with reloading as comparison.

Edit: Interchange can be good as well if you have infinite Scav spawn, but i find it more dangerous.

Edited by Phoenixsui

Direxx

Wow thats really clever thank you very much man. So Every Hit counts 0,5 Points thats good to know and yes, i agree:  Reloading should only count towards mag drills or atleast to a maximum skill level like maybe sniper level 2. After level 2 only hits. Sounds Reasonable. Therefore hiting the target should be more situational rewarding in terms of hit distance. And call me crazy but...Since a Hit is a Hit no matter what you are aiming at, why not maybe shooting things like Cola Cans or other items too? Yeah i know what this sounds like. Shooting cola cans in a raid...Well i think you can get pretty good a shooting Junk if it would render in better. I Mean hitting a Cola can and other small stuff at 100 yards or so sounds more easy than it is,.. right? Especially during a Raid.. right??^^"  Anyway thank you for that strat man. I will try this right now.

• Like 1

Phoenixsui

@Direxxno problem.

I think it is ofthen a problem that many players don’t really know how to do things in the game correctly and therefore cheese it or use cheap tactics. Sure the game wont explain you much. It also nice to find out some stuff by ourself. This is not only for skills but also how to survive or make money.

But if BSG denies this possibilitys the players will need to find proper ways to play the game. As soon as this happens we hopefully wont discuss as much about cheesy tactics but more about good gameplay. A good start could be disallow putting items into containers in raid and adjust skills so noone can level them inappropriately. Then later add random lootspawns and random spawns and exits. And so on...