Supernaut501

No Confirmation Email

Supernaut501

A friend of mine has purchased a game this afternoon, and has been waiting about 5 hours for a code that is required to enter the launcher. He is getting kind of stressed out, and we would really like some help figuring this out. This seems to be a somewhat common problem. 

fodster

Mine hit a spam filter, but also remember it took time. 5hrs seems a long time though, correct email address? 

swats73
10 hours ago, Supernaut501 said:

A friend of mine has purchased a game this afternoon, and has been waiting about 5 hours for a code that is required to enter the launcher. He is getting kind of stressed out, and we would really like some help figuring this out. This seems to be a somewhat common problem. 

Please make sure to check spam folder and white list escapefromtarkov.com. 

Swats73 

Supernaut501
8 hours ago, fodster said:

Mine hit a spam filter, but also remember it took time. 5hrs seems a long time though, correct email address? 

Yes the account creation confirmation went to his email with no problem. The access code for the launcher is the only thing taking it's time.

TheAngryWezel

i just purchased mine about a hour ago the big 160 dollar bundle too and still havent got a code in. Screen said 30 minutes or less to contact support so i have and im waiting now. You would think after two years of being out this issue would have been fixed by now. Must not like making money or something because simple stuff like this will scare a potential player off.