Sign in to follow this  
Zultvoet

Money disappears in messages?

Zultvoet

Hey Tarkovians,

I have a question, if I sell something on the flea market I then get a message from Ragman saying I sold 'item' with the option to 'Get'. How much time do I have to collect this? I've been doing a lot of trading lately but couldn't be arsed to collect all that cash (because it takes forever if you sell things like ammo) and I just wanted to start that tiresome process when I found out that I'm missing roughly 14.000.000 in sales revenue from my messagebox.

Does anyone know more about this?

Thnx

TUALMASOK

Yes, the messages expire and you lose the cash.

It's not so much of a hassle to transfer large amounts of cash from flea market sales - just select RECEIVE ALL in Ragman's messages and then CTRL + Left Click the cash into you stash. It will stack up to 500k before starting a new stack, you can then transfer these into your money case.

• Thanks 1

Zultvoet
37 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

Yes, the messages expire and you lose the cash.

It's not so much of a hassle to transfer large amounts of cash from flea market sales - just select RECEIVE ALL in Ragman's messages and then CTRL + Left Click the cash into you stash. It will stack up to 500k before starting a new stack, you can then transfer these into your money case.

It would be nice if the game had in any way, shape or form made this fact known to me. A handbook intro would have sufficed. This just sucks! I just lost 35% of my cash pool for something as simple as that. Not that I'm broke but I imagine people going broke over dumb poo like this.

Thnx for the stack tip though, did not know that. Is going to save me much time.