Sign in to follow this  
Turil

Cool game, but It's not fun.

Turil

I've been playing EFT for 3 months now. At the beginning it was it was really intense and what i thought was fun.

I'm starting to think that it wasn't actually ''Fun'' it was just me forcing myself through the vast amount of unpleasant aspects to chase that intense feeling you get after a crazy firefight. That's about it.

-The biggest problem with EFT is the lack of ability to gain muscle memory. Ever gun and attachment changes how the gun feels moves to the point where it's impossible to gain proper muscle memory in the game, every engagement feels like you've never held a gun before. Yes i've practiced, but every time i change guns or change an attachment it fks me up.

-Its not smooth, every movement is clunky and has a nasty effect on your ability to use /aim your gun and will cancel your ADS if you ADS too soon.

-bla bla bla ''realism'' yea realism is great. but when it starts to  impact the fun of the gameplay to the point where some things are very realistic but others are not even close. its simply frustrating 

-It's not intuitive. Nothing about the loadout  and fleamarket systems are intuitive or pleasant. It's literally a chore to simply get the loadout you want / use the fleamarket.

-There's so many bugs and inherent problems with the game play its not even funny. Il scope in on a doorway and suddenly its black inside when it wasn't a second ago.  The bots will snap on you with an instant headshot through a window that you cant even see out of.  you will see a player off in the distance, scope in only to see somthign covering the area you were jsut looking at... the pop in is just unbelievably bad. its actually game breaking. 

-How in the world does adding a different stock on your rifle make it ads faster? ????????

-stuttering and players poping into existence  in front of you.

-It's too expensive for what it is and/what are the benefits of paying so much for a beta when big part of why ppl upgrade there account is simply removed.

-the bots are so predictable and boring.. the only thing that makes them a challenge is their ridiculous ability to snap head shot you and their perfect nade spam. even those are pretty easy to get around.

-sound issues. Not being able to tell which floor someone is on. 

- wearing ear pro makes some sounds downright painful and there are times when i 100% should have heard that scav/ player walk up on me / open that door 2 ft away but i didn't. even with ear pro

- To be frank, there's too many ammo options most of them useless 

-there needs to be a ''Load all mags'' option on ammo.

-there needs to be better stash organization. for example. It would be nice to have different tabs for all your gear. one for armor, one for guns. one for ammo, one for UsElESs aaMMmoo, one for 

-ADD CUSTOMIZABLE SAVED LOADOUTS SO YOU CAN JUST FKN ONE CLICK GOGOGO INTO YOUR NEXT RAID pleASE.

Edited by Turil
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

szafir1978

Welcome in Tarcov 😉

• Like 1

Turil

lol thanks. Somehow that seems like the perfect response XD

szafir1978

everything you wrote is true, my recent posts are deleted.

PauleSchaule

Just don’t switch attachments :)

have like 20 M4 with same attachments, works fine tho

• Like 1

Maki_Nishikino

I think the ability to save your build is coming in 0.12.0.

• Like 1

Thormato

Most of that isnt constructive criticism, but someone complain about a testing phase of a game or his own incompetenz

25 minutes ago, Turil said:

-The biggest problem with EFT is the lack of ability to gain muscle memory. Ever gun and attachment changes how the gun feels moves to the point where it's impossible to gain proper muscle memory in the game, every engagement feels like you've never held a gun before. Yes i've practiced, but every time i change guns or change an attachment it fks me up.

Oh rly, if you have an other handle the gun feels different? who would have thought that, so unrealistic

26 minutes ago, Turil said:

-Its not smooth, every movement is clunky and has a nasty effect on your ability to use /aim your gun and will cancel your ADS if you ADS too soon.

Never had any problem with the smoothes of the game

26 minutes ago, Turil said:

-bla bla bla ''realism'' yea realism is great. but when it starts to  impact the fun of the gameplay to the point where some things are very realistic but others are not even close. its simply frustrating 

Again we are testing, we arent playing a game, ITS IN DEVELPOMENT, ofc not everything is implemented yet

27 minutes ago, Turil said:

-It's not intuitive. Nothing about the loadout  and fleamarket systems are intuitive or pleasant. It's literally a chore to simply get the loadout you want / use the fleamarket.

Why should it be?

28 minutes ago, Turil said:

-There's so many bugs and inherent problems with the game play its not even funny. Il scope in on a doorway and suddenly its black inside when it wasn't a second ago.  The bots will snap on you with an instant headshot through a window that you cant even see out of.  you will see a player off in the distance, scope in only to see somthign covering the area you were jsut looking at... the pop in is just unbelievably bad. its actually game breaking. 

just sad that people dont even understand what a beta is...

29 minutes ago, Turil said:

-stuttering and players poping into existence  in front of you.

BSG is doing everything to increase the perfomance of the game, you know, its still in development

30 minutes ago, Turil said:

-It's too expensive for what it is and/what are the benefits of paying so much for a beta when big part of why ppl upgrade there account is simply removed.

40€ for such a game? yea i prefer paying 60€ on Cod which is the same game every time...

Buying anything more then standart edition, your own choice...

31 minutes ago, Turil said:

why ppl upgrade there account is simply removed.

why do i even reply you dont even have any idea what you are talking about, no one is removing anything the SC gets changed not removed, also you still got the Max Stash Size, a Season Pass, and more Start Gear, but hey just ignore that, because you cant read, good idea

33 minutes ago, Turil said:

-the bots are so predictable and boring.. the only thing that makes them a challenge is their ridiculous ability to snap head shot you and their perfect nade spam. even those are pretty easy to get around.

Oh, yea... Eft doesnt have a real AI, breaking news, they dont exist yet, ofc a ducking programmed Scav is predictable, because they cant think for themself... EFT however has one of the best "AI" in a game or pls give me one game which has "AI" which behave as much as a human as the scavs do

35 minutes ago, Turil said:

sound issues. Not being able to tell which floor someone is on. 

git gud

36 minutes ago, Turil said:

wearing ear pro makes some sounds downright painful and there are times when i 100% should have heard that scav/ player walk up on me / open that door 2 ft away but i didn't. even with ear pro

dont wear them or git gud

- To be frank, there's too many ammo options most of them useless 

And?

-there needs to be a ''Load all mags'' option on ammo.

Yea, because that 10 seconds of extra time filling up your mags will change your life

37 minutes ago, Turil said:

there needs to be better stash organization. for example. It would be nice to have different tabs for all your gear. one for armor, one for guns. one for ammo, one for UsElESs aaMMmoo, one for 

sure... want cream with that?

37 minutes ago, Turil said:

ADD CUSTOMIZABLE SAVED LOADOUTS SO YOU CAN JUST FKN ONE CLICK GOGOGO INTO YOUR NEXT RAID pleASE.

MAYBE LOOK AROUND FOR UPCOMING FEAUTERS BEFOR COMPLAINING

So all in all, leave and dont look back, the game will change drastically and you dont rly understand the concept of a Beta, so come back when its fully realized and see if you like it, but stop making such Topics, there is one person like you every day , having no clue about anything but atleast complain in the forum about everything

• Sad 4

szafir1978

@Thormato -

we know, beta, eternal beta, a small poor studio that wants the best for us.
when open beta?
network lags?
0.12 finally improving performance?
wrote the guy who supports the alpha title.

Thormato
14 minutes ago, szafir1978 said:

a small poor studio that wants the best for us.

I hope they give a poo about us... Nikita has a plan for the game and i want him to make this plan reality, so ignore everyone who trys to change EFT into something it isnt supposed to be

15 minutes ago, szafir1978 said:

we know, beta, eternal beta,

Ofc the beta is extremy long, it is also an extremly large Game from a small dev team, they also didnt want that playerbase in the beta which they have now, or did you ever see them advertising for EFT? no? exactly, because they are still in development, all the players come from streamers

17 minutes ago, szafir1978 said:

0.12 finally improving performance?

yes, 0.12 will have a big perfomance improving by simply switching to unity 2018

17 minutes ago, szafir1978 said:

when open beta?

You actually wanted the Open Beta when the hackers were still around? you rly just try to complain for the fun of it....

18 minutes ago, szafir1978 said:

wrote the guy who supports the alpha title.

literally no idea what you mean with that

szafir1978

I am Polish, I translate my posts.
I am writing about the things we are asking for, and they were promised us a long time ago,
Open beta may boldly appear, after all we have BE - against which BSG has defended itself for so long.
I bought access (promises) in 2017.

Turil

Yes, i would like some ice cream with that :)

szafir1978

take popcorne, it will be a long story 😂

PauleSchaule
vor 8 Stunden schrieb szafir1978:

@PauleSchaule did you read the whole post?

No