Cyver

Status update for Patch 0.12

SonicK

any link for the stream ?

SonicK

they said

We plan to start the upload processes from 11-12 am moscow time. We will launch a stream with many guests and me showing from time to time during the upload process.

but it is allready 11:42 in moscow! where is the stream nikita !

Darkmonkeyboy
2 minutes ago, Xarc said:

It could be here but I'm not sure. https://www.twitch.tv/battlestategames/

Yup that's the one, had it on last hour still quiet but saink got to happen any minute 😂

POWERAGE73

ray liotta laughing GIF

Laughable!!

• Sad 2

Saint_Mattis

Is any one else having issues trying to get in game?

lastchancegamin
2 minutes ago, Saint_Mattis said:

Is any one else having issues trying to get in game?

sure am

Saint_Mattis
2 minutes ago, lastchancegamin said:

sure am

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy!

Jakatta

Yeah couldn't get in, tried installing a new launcher, reset the account, managed to get in but I didn't have anything in my inventory. Great stuff. Is this how a reset works?

Saint_Mattis
3 minutes ago, Jakatta said:

Yeah couldn't get in, tried installing a new launcher, reset the account, managed to get in but I didn't have anything in my inventory. Great stuff. Is this how a reset works?

Not that I can recall, but this is one of the biggest updates yet.

Imahara

Hiya

I don't know about you guys but my problems seems to be kind of unique, I hope it's not a problem on my end because I tried every possible fix that I could find and it still doesn't work.
The launcher cannot reach the EFT download links, neither can I open them in browser. Literally every friend of mine could update the game, only I am stuck in this situation. 
Any help would be much appreciated.

errormsg2.JPG

errormsg3.JPG

Edited by Imahara

Saint_Mattis
3 minutes ago, Imahara said:

Hiya

I don't know about you guys but my problems seems to be kind of unique, I hope it's not a problem on my end because I tried every possible fix that I could find and it still doesn't work.
The launcher cannot reach the EFT download links, neither can I open them in browser. Literally every friend of mine could update the game, only I am stuck in this situation. 

errormsg2.JPG

There's load issues, I would just wait an hour or two.

Wulffon

I wouldn't touch my settings on my pc till these issues get sorted their end first. You could be causing yourself more problems later on.

As Saint said just give them more time.

Imahara
2 minutes ago, Wulffon said:

I wouldn't touch my settings on my pc till these issues get sorted their end first. You could be causing yourself more problems later on.

As Saint said just give them more time.

Earlier before patch I had switched to google's public DNS server and flushed my DNS, I thought that would be the problem so I went and reverted what I've done, to no avail. Turns out it wasn't the root of the problem. What is the most frustrating is that it seems everyone I've contacted with the download link itself can open it, that's why I thought something's up on my end and went searching around for possible solutions.
I sure hope this will be fixed without any problems. It's a shame we can't play yet but I'd rather have BSG take their time and properly fix this situation. Kudos to them for doing their absolute best to overcome these hardships.

Schneedle
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Imahara:

Hiya

errormsg2.JPG

errormsg3.JPG

nothing new i had this for a while and my chat was partly even playing the game.... took forever but still so many errors now. take your time mate.

• Like 1