Cyver

Status update for Patch 0.12

SpeedyD34D

Huuuuge hug and much love to BSG team for your dedication!!! I love what you're doing and what is coming! 

UterusMaximus

Lol, you guys.

Every patch the same thing:

BSG - Patch announcment

Players - complaining that there is no date for the patch yet

BSG - tells the date (about two weeks)

Players - everyone gets excited

BSG - after two weeks, the patch will be delayed (poo happens if you ask me)

Players - complaining about the delay

Patch drops and players keep complaining about unstable server and bugs

This is madness 😁

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Spectator6

High fives to everyone at Battlestate Games! So excited to unpack all the great things you've put into this patch!

Thank you, Nikita, for the update :)

Yarbay

Time to play Metro Exodus for free watch out Epicgames

garrybgassin

Hopefully no delays

SonicK

thank you for information hope you will post some screenshots and infos also in the next days

Infantry1989

super excited I could puke rn 🤮. Still seriously like one of the best games I ever played I may get a lil sick of it for a day oe two but I always find myself coming back and playing for hours keep it up guys.

Edited by Infantry1989

VforVictor

Yay! You finally harassed the devs of our favorite game to the point of releasing a date on the next patch. "Expect bugs". Yea no ish because people can't wait till the patch is ready by BFG's standards. Patience is key in solid game development; especially when the game is this largely unique. The ones crying to have it released sooner are the same people who will be crying about bugs in a few weeks. The fans love you BFG and I'm from camp "Give the devs as much time as needed" because I'd prefer better quality over quicker access. But there are only like 3 of us out there, I believe.

Edited by VforVictor
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 4

Aarnoman

Awesome stuff looking forward to the patch notes! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this game, there really is nothing quite like it out there.

johncage213

thank you nikita and co

russia strong!

johncage213
2 hours ago, VforVictor said:

Yay! You finally harassed the devs of our favorite game to the point of releasing a date on the next patch. "Expect bugs". Yea no ish because people can't wait till the patch is ready by BFG's standards. Patience is key in solid game development; especially when the game is this largely unique. The ones crying to have it released sooner are the same people who will be crying about bugs in a few weeks. The fans love you BFG and I'm from camp "Give the devs as much time as needed" because I'd prefer better quality over quicker access. But there are only like 3 of us out there, I believe.

yep this is both a boon and a curse of early access. devs are beholden to people used to playing "funished" ubishit and ea games, they don't understand with complexity and realism, development time is 2x budget, 2 times talent, 2 times effort, and time. maybe 3x realistically speaking. 90% of traditional "triple a" developers like ubishit, ea soft, activision, etc budget is used on marketing, graphics and celebrity voice actors. 10% of actual gameplay mechanic and programming.

• Sad 1

thefirebulletrc

A lot of people are complaining about yada yada this yada yada that. Guys the game will only get better if we help the developers too by finding bugs and reporting them instead of complaining about them trust me. There is a lot of work to still be done but this game will not turn into what DayZ did, we have to make sure it doesn't, who's with me? The only way this game turns out great is if the community as a whole comes together and just works together too,not push each-other away. Comradery will bring this game to it's full potential not complaining.(.12 POGGERS)

drake n josh.png

Frouzix
1 hour ago, Nosko81 said:

Is this a ducking joke? Stop hinting when you are nowhere near patch.

2 weeks? Minimum 4 weeks then?

Not to sound ungrateful, but you overplayed it this time.

Your friggin hints made many believe it would come late august, now it is late september. And with your speed i guess it will be late october or november before it is out.

And you wonder why people wont buy your game?

And do not give me the usual crap " IT IS BETA"

promises only bind those who believe in them

I hope it is different enough from "IT IS BETA"

Enjoy .12 mate :)

NmHansen
8 hours ago, VforVictor said:

LOL, hell no its not the players/financial supporters fault, that the game is full of bugs.

Bsg dont got a standard for anything as EFT is their only game.

The players that want the patch sooner are fully aware  that .12 will be full of bugs, but they dont think it can be any worse then it already is, and the "tasting" will atleast be on the right game engine, so we can call it a BETA without lying to ourselves.

• Like 1

Akeelagi

My only problem is with them saying “ don’t be surprised if some stuff isn’t in”. To me that means we didn’t get to add the stuff we promised you so wait another 2 patch’s aka a year +. I get that game devs have it hard sometimes but dear lord with the amount of money they made off us with eod and poo. I would expect more. And don’t use the it’s beta or “ you try making a game”. It’s a pointless comeback from fanboys. Leave it. 

• Like 1

Romuleto

Ванную что с приходом патча игра измениться до неузнаваемости

Backslapped

Thanks for the update. Don't worry about all the kids complaining, all of the people playing EFT from the start are happy to wait for a quality patch.  Keep ignoring the noise and staying focused Battlestate.

SonicK
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Nosko81:

Is this a ducking joke? Stop hinting when you are nowhere near patch.

2 weeks? Minimum 4 weeks then?

Not to sound ungrateful, but you overplayed it this time.

Your friggin hints made many believe it would come late august, now it is late september. And with your speed i guess it will be late october or november before it is out.

And you wonder why people wont buy your game?

And do not give me the usual crap " IT IS BETA"

bsg is not obliged to justify itself to you. the update comes when it comes you're just a tester. Better you do other things in time and let bsg do their job

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

NmHansen
1 hour ago, SonicK said:

bsg is not obliged to justify itself to you. the update comes when it comes you're just a tester. Better you do other things in time and let bsg do their job

Darn straight, these filthy peasents need to know their place. gday sir

ILOVHOWTOBASIC

When will the pre-wipe events fired up?