Terker
22 hours ago, UterusMaximus said:

Lol, you guys.

Every patch the same thing:

BSG - Patch announcment

Players - complaining that there is no date for the patch yet

BSG - tells the date (about two weeks)

Players - everyone gets excited

BSG - after two weeks, the patch will be delayed (poo happens if you ask me)

Players - complaining about the delay

Patch drops and players keep complaining about unstable server and bugs

This is madness 😁

Program ur own game and latter talk pls GJ Nikita and all Team of developers keep working hard

Edited by Terker

OMGDerpShark

At least this update is a bit more metered than the "0.12 will fix EVERYTHING" tweet we got a while back.  Looking forward to playing whatever state it is in and doing my bit to swat the bugs.

Niewiarygodny
3 hours ago, OMGDerpShark said:

At least this update is a bit more metered than the "0.12 will fix EVERYTHING" tweet we got a while back

Did we? Cause i don't remember such information.
More like "Not everything will be fixed right away, updated engine will bring more tools for ppl so they can fix things faster".

• Like 1

BooBeep

I dont care about bugs anymore. The best update ever made for this game in my honest opinion was the anti cheat. That is the best update possible for any game! I came back to less bull deaths and more deaths that made sense why i died. I no longer questioned dying in the game (apart from instant killing AI) I love the game now.

• Like 3

TheReaper0025

You guys at BSG are the legit boss. Been waiting on this for a while but I for one appreciate all the hard work Yall do for us! Can't wait to see .12!!!!!

Randomizer2020

Well at least i might get to play .12 before my ship date now 😭

LtDanK
On 9/27/2019 at 2:13 AM, Cyver said:

"Right now its only about bugs because of the huge amount of new and rewritten code and some issues, related to the updated engine. So, we want to warn you, that the new patch will definitely contain missed bugs and issues which will be fixed quickly in the next hotfixes"

GIVE US ALL THE BUGS!!! :)

Appreciate the work - wish there was an branch I could be a part of to test even earlier versions. I know a lot of people complain about updates (either the lack thereof or when new ones come out - complain that the game is trash) but I've been Beta testing for years (starting with Xbox Live and Steam in early 2000's as well as multiple Alpha/Beta titles since then).

I love being a part of the process. Hit me up if possible! 

Thanks again for all the hard work. I appreciate it - even with the bugs.

MysticalPotato
On 9/27/2019 at 5:27 PM, dez1nd said:

You are on finish line but you need two more weeks? Im sorry but you are still *** away from finish line.

Not too bright are we? Why would you make such an idiotic and vitriolic, not to mention ignorant, statement? You clearly understand very little of the development process. If something has been worked on for over 6-8months, then 2 weeks is indeed the finish line. 

Next time, try thinking, with what little brain you do have, before you make such a stupid comment

13 hours ago, Terker said:

Program ur own game and latter talk pls GJ Nikita and all Team of developers keep working hard

Perhaps you should go back and read his comment. He was clearly taking the mickey out of the whiny players, not dissing the devs. 

Edited by MysticalPotato
  • Like 1

Dr_Twist

Great work on the content as always. 

But if this patch doesn't drastically change the Core Aspects of the game then it'll just be a streamer content patch for sure. 

I hope to god I am wrong. Fingers Crossed! 

bhblacky

I just hope stutters are gone and can enjoy firefights ;) everything else is just a bonus

Shaktimaan

@Cyver

Please consider giving the mods and emissaries and other important people the ability to playtest the patch in it's "more stable" state.

It might or might not help you in detecting some more bugs 😃 

Rioku
12 hours ago, UnrealPhantom19 said:

You guys at BSG are the legit boss. Been waiting on this for a while but I for one appreciate all the hard work Yall do for us! Can't wait to see .12!!!!!

Totally agree

ArgVarg

Very much looking forward to this!

UterusMaximus
Am 28.9.2019 um 18:05 schrieb Terker:

lol, that was in no way criticism towards the devs, dude... they are doing a good job imho.

Just read my post again. Its about all those whiny boys who flame around when something doesn´t work.

AlJabberwock

Glad to hear the information, thank you for giving us your best guesses so far BSG.  Looking forward to it, and as some others have said, the game is improving.  It is a long, hard sled, and those of us who know the process appreciate your dogged determination.  Keep it up!

~Al 

DRWagner2002

Get ready brother's and sister's the time is almost upon us.

NPC78745

Waiting for the reasons as to why the game will be a stuttering laggy mess when the patch hits, "New Bugs" I am guessing... If that alone isn't squashed 100% I am done

Edited by NPC78745
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

RejectedTacO115

Keep up the great work! Im more than happy with everything you guys have announced! Can't wait!!

Natalino
18 hours ago, Shaktimaan said:

Please consider giving the mods and emissaries and other important people the ability to playtest the patch in it's "more stable" state.

There is internal testing team and in the near future, there will be more form of testing.

It doesn't come out straight hot from the cooker to you. That would have been pretty hot to consume. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

dez1nd
On 9/27/2019 at 11:13 AM, Cyver said:

The only question and you know it - when? Let's say that we need 2 weeks approx from now. It could be more or it could be less but slightly. There will be pre-wipe events before it for sure.

2 more weeks to what ? to PTS servers or LIVE server and information that 0.12 will be on PTS servers at first is lie ?

proof in 'General important points from the stream` - 

Unity 2018 Engine Upgrade will be tested first on PTS servers

PTS Servers will come

HappyCamper
9 hours ago, Natalino said:

That would have been pretty hot to consume. ;)

*Points at Natalino and the rest of the BSG team.* You're hot! You're all hot!

Thanks for all the hard work!

• Hot 3

Shaktimaan
9 hours ago, Natalino said:

There is internal testing team and in the near future, there will be more form of testing.

It doesn't come out straight hot from the cooker to you. That would have been pretty hot to consume. ;) 

Just saying y'all deserved it. I sincerely hope that they will atleast give y'all that. That's as close as it will ever come to a paycheck xD 

JammyJAY

Good to hear, but being this close to Call of Duty release is going to hurt this wipe.