Cyver

Status update for Patch 0.12

Schaefer
vor 7 Minuten schrieb JammyJAY:

Good to hear, but being this close to Call of Duty release is going to hurt this wipe.

What does a Call of Duty release to do with Tarkov?!

I dare to say for the most part these are two different audiences and CoD can be played while Tarkov can only be tested. 😜

• Like 1

SkyCloud
31 minutes ago, JammyJAY said:

Good to hear, but being this close to Call of Duty release is going to hurt this wipe.

You play Tarkov all day then switch to CoD to relax, they are not equal what so ever

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

CapShawns

Everyone is excited for the stuff coming out. I am just excited that the devs will get their weekends back and get some rest. 😁

Keep up the good and hard work!!!

• Upvote 1

ZappBrannygan

Hello, Bros! I am from Russia's sector forum. :)

I like that you here very kind. Me tired of whiners. I will live here now and will wait 0.12.

See you in sight.

Edited by ZappBrannygan
  • Like 4

OMGDerpShark

hands Zapp some Sprats, Tushonka and a Pineapple juice

• Upvote 1

Darkmonkeyboy
On 9/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, SkyCloud said:

You play Tarkov all day then switch to CoD to relax, they are not equal what so ever

Must admit, I'm waiting for cod but its only good for few weeks then get boring and usually most of way to max prestige by then, and need a change . Its just a chill game to kill some kiddies, tarkov and cod you can't compare them lol. Having said that, I think pre wipe events need to start soon.... Basically any day now as usually last 1 _2 weeks in itself, and I kind of don't want the 2 games to overlapse as want to play both. The 2 weeks time frame is good long as it is 2 weeks as cod is on the 3rd week, so let's get this pre wipe event over with and let's go 👍

• Like 1

Yarbay

You can not compare BSG with other big Studios

SonicK

does not compare bsg and eft with big mainstream aaa companies that show the same crap every year. What we have here is a special russian game, something we have never had before
eft will never be a COD I hope it becomes more and more hardcore realism with this we need to trust NIKITA and im sure he will not lie or disappoint us.
if he lie or disappoint us we will come to russia and give him a nice visit.
Tarkov is the last hope there is no other game like Tarkov worldwide when Tarkov goes down we all die.
Tarkov is the best do not doubt his power and the sublimity of the world's best game

Question: What has Nikita ever done for me?
Answer: What have you ever done for Nikita?

There is only the Nikita,
and he is our Shield and Protector.

Without EFT, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the EFT-Crew, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without Nikita, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Community, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without Nikita and EFT, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Give me 1 Nikita. Or failing that give me a million other CEO's

Don't fool yourselves. Nikita is all we are! EFT is all we are good for! The rest is delusion.

While the enemies of EFT still draw breath, there can be no peace.

If your life is given in service to the Nikita, your death shall not be in vain.

We are the Fanboys, the Sons of Nikita. Whilst we draw breath, we stand. Whilst we stand, we fight. Whilst we fight, we prevail. Nothing shall stay our wrath.

Edited by SonicK
  • Like 3
  • Cold 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

Yarbay

@Nikita Save the trouble with the new patch before the community begins to cry about it, fix all and smile when its done.

OneTrueLizardo
12 hours ago, SonicK said:

does not compare bsg and eft with big mainstream aaa companies that show the same crap every year. What we have here is a special russian game, something we have never had before
eft will never be a COD I hope it becomes more and more hardcore realism with this we need to trust NIKITA and im sure he will not lie or disappoint us.
Tarkov is the last hope there is no other game like Tarkov worldwide when Tarkov goes down we all die.
Tarkov is the best do not doubt his power and the sublimity of the world's best game

We have purpose
We have purpose
We have purpose
We have purpose
We have purpose
We have purpose

Don't fool yourselves. Nikita is all we are! EFT is all we are good for! The rest is delusion.

If your life is given in service to the Nikita, your death shall not be in vain.

We are the Fanboys, the Sons of Nikita. Whilst we draw breath, we stand. Whilst we stand, we fight. Whilst we fight, we prevail. Nothing shall stay our wrath.

*searching for the cringe emoji*

• Like 6

Saint_Mattis

So exited, I can't wait!

• Like 1

Mostly_Harmless

1 week down! Still need a plan to get the wife and kid out of the house when the patch lands! 😂

Darkmonkeyboy
1 hour ago, Mostly_Harmless said:

1 week down! Still need a plan to get the wife and kid out of the house when the patch lands! 😂

Yes I know what you mean, on social media sites they still confident on the 2 week time frame though,as many asking where the pre wipe event is, and people getting worried. It's only just over week left untill update drops. Not to mention trailer (which was being worked on months ago but have feeling we won't get 1 now, I'm guessing with so much left to do) , patch notes, these normally drop weeks before. Any of these things will build hype but time will tell on the above. 

Just say your sick and hide in your man cave if you got one. 

• Confused 1

Vin_
1 hour ago, Darkmonkeyboy said:

Yes I know what you mean, on social media sites they still confident on the 2 week time frame though,as many asking where the pre wipe event is, and people getting worried. It's only just over week left untill update drops. Not to mention trailer (which was being worked on months ago but have feeling we won't get 1 now, I'm guessing with so much left to do) , patch notes, these normally drop weeks before. Any of these things will build hype but time will tell on the above. 

Just say your sick and hide in your man cave if you got one. 

these things alone would take another 2-3 weeks from now. 

looks like They misinformed us. AGAIN. and AGAIN.

NrOneHeadband
On 10/2/2019 at 7:07 PM, SonicK said:

We have purpose
We have purpose
We have purpose
We have purpose
We have purpose
We have purpose

Cringe af.

Edited by NrOneHeadband

SonicK
vor 1 Stunde schrieb NrOneHeadband:

Cringe af.

Only faith in Nikita and the training he is going to give you will save you on the battlefield.

NrOneHeadband
23 minutes ago, SonicK said:

Only faith in Nikita and the training he is going to give you will save you on the battlefield.

Nah you can't save this, the damage is done :D

JoJo_Reaper
7 hours ago, Mostly_Harmless said:

Where there's a will, there's a way.

And there's always a way.

;)

• Like 2

SonicK
vor 11 Stunden schrieb JoJo_Reaper:

Where there's a will, there's a way.

And there's always a way.

;)

The enemy is that way, don't stop 'til you find him, and don't come back 'til you've beaten him.
For justice! For vengeance! For Nikita!

Edited by SonicK
  • Like 1

TuNE_ThE_SouND

Gib wipe :3

• Upvote 1

johncage213

have not touched call of duty franchise in 10 years. why go back to eating manure when there's steak(tarkov)?

no amount of hype,advertising, and pretty graphics can match the realism, authenticity(real, not market speak), unique russian environment and equipment, ballistics, gameplay and gunplay mechanics of tarkov. ever.

CalenotKale

Sweet! Cant wait! Just wish the SCAR-H/L was coming with .12.... but I can wait! Keep up the work BSG!

Ligh7ningNova

So 2 weeks till wipe event or 2 weeks to patch release? Big difference. Its been a week, so if it were 2 weeks to patch then this week should be pre wipe. Otherwise its another two weeks before patch which would have made it actually 3 weeks til patch release. Meaning its next week for wipe event.

Seeing as I didn't see anyone ask about this, I figured I should.

Darkmonkeyboy
32 minutes ago, Ligh7ningNova said:

So 2 weeks till wipe event or 2 weeks to patch release? Big difference. Its been a week, so if it were 2 weeks to patch then this week should be pre wipe. Otherwise its another two weeks before patch which would have made it actually 3 weeks til patch release. Meaning its next week for wipe event.

Seeing as I didn't see anyone ask about this, I figured I should.

Loads have asked on other sites, the response is "the 2 weeks are not up yet and we are aware how much you want the patch" this would indicate patch is still on time....which is not looking good imo. 

If you go through some messages above me and others also asked this saying 1 week has passed, no patch notes ( which normally is 1 or 2 weeks before patch itself) no trailer, and no pre wipe events started ( this should of started by now for next week's expected release drop) 

I personally think its not looking good for next week's release given the above. We would have to get info basically every other day from now which is highly doubtful. Soon as they said 2 weeks I expected 3 weeks. Time will tell, just check back daily and hope is all you can do 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1