Loading times

RedPlayz

Alright so when i first got the game it only to 30 sec to factory and 2 mins for shoreline but over time its been getting longer which means shorline can take up to 10 mins and fac taking up to 3 mins i just want to find a fix to it because i have a hdd and i know a ssd would make it faster but i cant buy one :/ so if anyone know information on how to make it faster heres my discord user and tag 

GalaxyWolf

5 hours ago, stfvfn said:

Well, it depends on what storage device you're using, if you're running an HDD, it's gonna be slow, but if you're running an SSD, it's going to be face.

well did i not say 

i have a hdd and i know a ssd would make it faster but i cant buy one :/ so if anyone know information on how to make it faster heres my discord user and tag 

Some of my clan preload maps in offline mode while other members of the team are still messing around in there inventory. 

Swats73 

Shrapnel223

I always end up waiting for 5+ minutes >_> mines on ssd too. I wish it would just put you into a match with bots >_< Once it ends up around 10mins just back out because the game will timeout/crash