Tigerbarb

Locked INSIDE a room????

Tigerbarb

I was in Labs in (8RAY) and got locked inside a room. to get out it said I need a keycard. Why the hell would I need a keycard to get OUT of a room? WTF guys. please send me another key card and fix that crap in the next patch. Total BS!

Niewiarygodny
5 minutes ago, Tigerbarb said:

Why the hell would I need a keycard to get OUT of a room?

Because You can?
I mean, in future you will be able to lock doors with keys.
"Why the hell would you need a key to get out of a room?" You will say.
Well, if someone closed it, you need a key, it's that simple. 

Whats more, it's "Arsenal" in a "laboratory" which is "Closed area" so it's normal that you need Card/key to leave room, once someone close you there.
I mean, did you see modern laboratory that u need to swipe cards each time you wanna open doors? :D

Tigerbarb

yes, I have and you DON'T need a key to exit a secure room. All of the doors allow you to exit in case of a fire or other emergency. I thank you for responding, but don't flame me when you are missing info.

Niewiarygodny
57 minutes ago, Tigerbarb said:

I thank you for responding, but don't flame me when you are missing info.

I am not flaming i am just explaining, sory if you feel ofended :).
In facilities with high security systems (lets say that labs are such facility, since they test there diffrent meds/weapons/whatever) you need to swipe card both for exiting and entering the room. Sure there are doors where you can "open" in the case of fire, but no doors to "special" rooms, anyway they have huge safety measures vs fire etc. Hopefully that make more sense for you now :D. 

I am not talking some standard factory room, i am talking about high tech laboratories etc. 

Anyway. Normally those doors should close behind you tbh so you would be forced to swipe card again, but well, it's Tarkov :D. And ye, waiting till you will be able to lock doors so i will try to lock someone in dorms in customs or something xD.