Wooohah

How do I install reshade? Battleye blocking it

Wooohah

Hey guys, how do I install reshade.me? Its not working for me at the moment. Battleye keeps blocking the game from launching and its blocking opengl32.dll.
How do I get around this? I thought reshades were ok since all theyre doing is making the game more vibrant/ visually appealing.

• Sad 1

Natalino
2 hours ago, Wooohah said:

Hey guys, how do I install reshade.me? Its not working for me at the moment. Battleye keeps blocking the game from launching and its blocking opengl32.dll.
How do I get around this? I thought reshades were ok since all theyre doing is making the game more vibrant/ visually appealing.

Older versions of Reshade still work. If you Google it, you might even find a video.  :) 

dskpnk
Posted (edited)

You are asking on an official forum how to bypass something blocked by battleyes, crazy world...

Reshading a game is cheat, just stop this...

Edited by dskpnk
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

laurencebanks

all versions of reshade should be banned as it is clearly cheating

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 3

johncage213

correct. reshade is not welcome here. cheating is not welcome. good bye

• Sad 2

miessaueod

Its cheating yet the Community manager says go find a video lmfao yall are trippin lol

• Like 1

triFFniX

reshade is cheating light, you dont need night vision for example, only at night factory

since battle eye more players use night vision, i loot from players 4-5 times more night vision before battle eye that says all

i realy hope all reshade users get a temp ban, really

Edited by triFFniX
  • Sad 2

Hamm

reshade isnt cheating though. nice try guys. making a game look not dull and boring >>>>>>>>>>. it doesnt increase FPS, it doesnt help you aim, it doesnt give you walls/esp. it makes the game look better. thats not cheating.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

EDBerG316

"reshade is not cheating" yeah sure, battleye is blocking that poo for totally no reason......

and before you keep saying its not cheating, educate yourself what reshade is capable of

• Sad 1

shah3211

@Wooohah

only reshade version 4.2.1

headbanger203

Lets just clarify,

Reshade is not directly cheating but it can be used to cheat, battleye just blocks the plugin because it's unrecognized and could be anything. You can also use monitor settings and Nvidia freestyle to achieve the same effects.

ReShade is a good program but because of a few asshats, it's got some bad rep for being an 'Incredible cheating tool' instead of something that can just add a bit more detail and color.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Hamm

my monitor automatically brightens dark areas...should my monitor be banned as well? my second monitor has a built in crosshair if i want it enabled. should that monitor be banned to?  maybe educate yourself on something you have no idea what youre talking about

Edited by Hamm
  • Like 3

Elder_Drake

Blocking Reshade is a little weird but then again I would prefer Battle Eye is overly aggressive rather than passively personally.

There are a lot of options out there because monitors are all different and need a little calibration sometimes. Best thing I can say is use something like NVIDIA Experience and set up profiles in the overlay to allow for different changes (which you can just hot key) if you find things are too washed out or overly dark. I do agree though that going to far with this is not cool and ruins the experience a bit as you can crank up settings but then you ruin the true visuals of the game and the atmosphere.

Zombrii

Personally i would say reshade should be blocked as it is clearly cheating

• Sad 2

dskpnk

Hamm don’t try to fool people or yourself, and cmon don’t tell us you use reshade to make the game better looking. Like all other soft cheater, using reshade for removing shadows, see in the dark etc etc. It’s a third party tool used to gain an advantage over other players, nothing more.

BESK
15 hours ago, dskpnk said:

Hamm don’t try to fool people or yourself, and cmon don’t tell us you use reshade to make the game better looking. Like all other soft cheater, using reshade for removing shadows, see in the dark etc etc. It’s a third party tool used to gain an advantage over other players, nothing more.

Several of the major streamers is using Reshade. BSG even say that it is ok to use it (old version). I have used it myself ofc. The benefit for ME was a better looking game. Better looking graphics in inventory etc. 

I could fool around with my monitor or nvivia to get the approx. same results. Should we start banning that as well?

Have you used it yourself?

Edited by BESK
N/A
  • Like 1

dskpnk

Ofc they said it's ok, there are almost no solution, cause as you said you can do it with you gpu manager, but allowing reshade can reach an other lvl than just cheating you gamma/shadows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eixkJ_7VbQE

And sadly i didn't found the one witch extreme reshaded tarkov gameplay

Edited by dskpnk

gokitty199
On 10/17/2019 at 2:36 PM, dskpnk said:

i used to use reshade to make my game look better. if i wanted to cheat then i could simply adjust color settings and gamma in nvidia control panel which is almost necessary in some cases during the day time (IRL) due to the dimness of the TV (yep on a tv here) im playing on and the bad glares. reshade just brings out the colors for me and makes the game nice during the day, at night time (IRL) i rarely used it since i could actually see

dskpnk
49 minutes ago, gokitty199 said:

i used to use reshade to make my game look better. if i wanted to cheat then i could simply adjust color settings and gamma in nvidia control panel which is almost necessary in some cases during the day time (IRL) due to the dimness of the TV (yep on a tv here) im playing on and the bad glares. reshade just brings out the colors for me and makes the game nice during the day, at night time (IRL) i rarely used it since i could actually see

Just do it with you GPU control panel, reshade can modify the game too much and to easely to be accepted... And it's one of the reason we can't do anything against all soft cheater, everyone have his little bla bla to justify reshading, my TV bla bla, i am colorblind bla bla, i wana different colors bla bla, bla bla, bla bla..... What if i lost a hand and can't aim anymore ? Will it justify the uses of Aimbot ?

Edited by dskpnk
  • Sad 1

Hamm
On 10/17/2019 at 2:36 PM, dskpnk said:

go watch my vods. i use it to make the game look better, i dont need to cheese/exploit people to dominate them. im the best in this game when i choose to play serious

2 hours ago, dskpnk said:

Just do it with you GPU control panel, reshade can modify the game too much and to easely to be accepted... And it's one of the reason we can't do anything against all soft cheater, everyone have his little bla bla to justify reshading, my TV bla bla, i am colorblind bla bla, i wana different colors bla bla, bla bla, bla bla..... What if i lost a hand and can't aim anymore ? Will it justify the uses of Aimbot ?

youre just grabbing at straws now because you know youre wrong. and theres many disabled streamers that play FPS without using an aimbot. overcome and adapt. stop crying.

Edited by Hamm
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

gokitty199
2 hours ago, dskpnk said:

no, it just means you would be at a disadvantage against other people with both hands all the same as the disadvantage im at while playing during the day with my TV (granted more of a disadvantage than that lol). you would be using a tool to allow you to aim like whatever those fancy things are called that you control with your mouth. i dont know what you are getting bent out of shape here about. not everyone has some false reason in their head to *justify* using something like reshade, i played without it for the longest time until the patch before the battleye patch was released, havent used it since. just the occasional brightness increase depending on what time of day im playing at which i hate doing as it washes out the colors so i generally only play customs or woods/shoreline during bright times. i never personally noticed any real advantage using reshade as i used it to give more vibrant colors. there was a slight improvement in seeing AI/players as there was more contrast between colors but not enough to where id use it for that benefit. personally since there are people out there that do use it to strictly gain an advantage, IMO it should be a warning/ban able offence situation to put people on a more level playing field. regardless, step off your high horse please in thinking everyone tries to cheat at everything even if they dont think they are. not everybody does.

• Sad 1

gokitty199
11 hours ago, triFFniX said:

i was talking about real life brightness with reflections on my tv thats already fairly dim which is why i mentioned i dont really play during the day (real life day time) as i really really struggle to see so when i would play during the day it would be on maps like customs/woods/shoreline where its outside and bright. i already said i do sometimes tinker in nvidia control panel (rare as i can see well enough during the night time (real life night) to see which is when i generally played the game). where did i say the game looks like crap on stock? where did i say i cant play on day because its to bright? how about you stop putting words in my post that never were there, thats the "wtf i read here seriously now" part. i swear people dont read, well atleast you dont.

triFFniX

so you use reshade as I thought.... not for "color fix" ........

• Sad 2

gokitty199
8 hours ago, triFFniX said:

so you use reshade as I thought.... not for "color fix" ........

i literally stated a few post above the post that you deleted for some reason that i used reshade during the patch that was before the battleye update patch along with the other info regarding it. im really failing to see what your trying to accomplish here as your just making me facepalm anytime i see your reply. heck you didnt even bother quoting me so id get a notification. are you trying to argue here or whats your goal other than random crap you are bringing up?

triFFniX
vor 3 Stunden schrieb gokitty199:

are you trying to argue here or whats your goal other than random crap you are bringing up?

my goal is ban reshade complete, its to easy to abuse whit that crap and most of the reshade users doing that, maybe 5% of reshade users do it for a "bether looking" game but i dont think so

as i sayed i see that on the pmc loot on night maps how its changed after the reshade "ban"

Edited by triFFniX
  • Sad 1