Sign in to follow this  
Audie_Murphy

Fellow Players

Audie_Murphy
Posted (edited)

Please don't move my topic to 'clans' because I am not asking about a clan.

Are there any players out there that work full time and live in the NA East timezone that want to find one or two players to join in with? I'm hesitant to join a clan for various reasons, but I would like to find others to join the discord that me and two other dudes use. Rarely are all three of us available to play at the same time, but often times at least two of us are. Basically, if neither of them are on, I won't play anything except SCAV solo because playing alone with gear is too spooky for me.  Anyways, let me know and I can add you once the new wipe starts. I'm not planning on playing again until then. 

Edited by Audie_Murphy
Typos

PressCheck9mm
18 hours ago, Audie_Murphy said:

Please don't move my topic to 'clans' because I am not asking about a clan.

Are there any players out there that work full time and live in the NA East timezone that want to find one or two players to join in with? I'm hesitant to join a clan for various reasons, but I would like to find others to join the discord that me and two other dudes use. Rarely are all three of us available to play at the same time, but often times at least two of us are. Basically, if neither of them are on, I won't play anything except SCAV solo because playing alone with gear is too spooky for me.  Anyways, let me know and I can add you once the new wipe starts. I'm not planning on playing again until then. 

Add me. Redleg13f88#7325

Audie_Murphy

Will do.