Pre-Order Expired?

Hi friends,

I pre-ordered the game back in the day, not sure if I refunded it but I have this message in my profile.

Do I own the game or no? I may have cancelled but Im not 100% sure. And if I bought the game it would have been NA as Im in Canada.

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Hi @Oz.

That is a trial key, full game versions do not expire. If you bought it through another website such as G2A I would contact them for a refund. 

BSG don't sell the game on any other website but here, and they do not offer refunds, so it must have been a trial key you had. 

• Upvote 1
KleinerPisser

there were given trial keys on this date for everyone when i remember correct, i also got one in dec 2018 only for clicking preorder after i had registered on the website...

7 hours ago, Madiakz said:

Hi @Oz.

That is a trial key, full game versions do not expire. If you bought it through another website such as G2A I would contact them for a refund. 

BSG don't sell the game on any other website but here, and they do not offer refunds, so it must have been a trial key you had. 

Ok, so I didnt buy it most likely haha. I just saw it and am interested in getting it but steep price for being unsure if I will like the game or not.

Thanks for getting back to me.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
coolghost986

well mine is expired i wrote to support team today i dont know why but install mail doesnt work and its not a gift i bought it 3-4 years ago never played for some reason and then i got a new computer wanted to download the game bam! 

by the way if anyone knows what i should do help me i want to play the game tommorow and my internet isn't the best.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.21 - 15.32.59.29.png

Edited by coolghost986
ShiroTenshi
10 minutes ago, coolghost986 said:

well mine is expired i wrote to support team today i dont know why but install mail doesnt work and its not a gift i bought it 3-4 years ago never played for some reason and then i got a new computer wanted to download the game bam! 

by the way if anyone knows what i should do help me i want to play the game tommorow and my internet isn't the best.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.21 - 15.32.59.29.png

Where did you buy it from? From the official store or from a third party key re-seller like G2A or similar?

coolghost986
18 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Where did you buy it from? From the official store or from a third party key re-seller like G2A or similar?

official store no doubt 

ShiroTenshi
12 minutes ago, coolghost986 said:

official store no doubt 

Well, here's the thing. Keys purchased through the official store should not expire. Only trial codes expire. If you purchased through the official store you should still have the receipts or payment/order confirmations. 

Furthermore, transactions made through the official store are also listed on the profile page like this:

Pre-Order.png

Since you do not have that on your profile it means 1 of 2 things (as far as i am aware):

1- You redeemed a key that was given to you or bought on a third party website (Which are often a scam and are either trial keys or keys purchased with stolen credit cards that then get all charges reversed and the keys deactivated).

2- The payment made when you purchased through the website got canceled or reversed. However in this case you wouldn't see it as 'Expired', it would just be completely missing.

If you still have the receipts and order confirmation emails from purchasing through the official store (From both BSG and Xsolla), contact support and provide these as proof of purchase.

In the case that you do not, then there really isn't much that can be done to prove that you did indeed purchase the game and didn't just redeem a trial key. 

coolghost986

image.png.b5586b78189d906f4899585b9eb2f87f.pngi couldn't find anything other then this mail like i said i remember buying it a long time ago maybe it got blocked will come back here if i find anything other then this mail (install button sent me to the error page)

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.21 - 19.27.56.50.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.21 - 19.32.57.19.png

Edited by coolghost986
coolghost986
27 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Well, here's the thing. Keys purchased through the official store should not expire. Only trial codes expire. If you purchased through the official store you should still have the receipts or payment/order confirmations. 

Furthermore, transactions made through the official store are also listed on the profile page like this:

Pre-Order.png

Since you do not have that on your profile it means 1 of 2 things (as far as i am aware):

1- You redeemed a key that was given to you or bought on a third party website (Which are often a scam and are either trial keys or keys purchased with stolen credit cards that then get all charges reversed and the keys deactivated).

2- The payment made when you purchased through the website got canceled or reversed. However in this case you wouldn't see it as 'Expired', it would just be completely missing.

If you still have the receipts and order confirmation emails from purchasing through the official store (From both BSG and Xsolla), contact support and provide these as proof of purchase.

In the case that you do not, then there really isn't much that can be done to prove that you did indeed purchase the game and didn't just redeem a trial key. 

there is no receat so i will have to repurchase thx for the help men :)