Sign in to follow this  
Oz.

Pre-Order Expired?

Oz.

Hi friends,

I pre-ordered the game back in the day, not sure if I refunded it but I have this message in my profile.

Do I own the game or no? I may have cancelled but Im not 100% sure. And if I bought the game it would have been NA as Im in Canada.

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Madiakz

Hi @Oz.

That is a trial key, full game versions do not expire. If you bought it through another website such as G2A I would contact them for a refund. 

BSG don't sell the game on any other website but here, and they do not offer refunds, so it must have been a trial key you had. 

KleinerPisser

there were given trial keys on this date for everyone when i remember correct, i also got one in dec 2018 only for clicking preorder after i had registered on the website...

Oz.
7 hours ago, Madiakz said:

Hi @Oz.

That is a trial key, full game versions do not expire. If you bought it through another website such as G2A I would contact them for a refund. 

BSG don't sell the game on any other website but here, and they do not offer refunds, so it must have been a trial key you had. 

Ok, so I didnt buy it most likely haha. I just saw it and am interested in getting it but steep price for being unsure if I will like the game or not.

Thanks for getting back to me.

• Like 1