Cyver

Pre-Wipe Event plans for the next days!

Cyver

Escapers!

These are our plans for the next days of the Pre-Wipe Event:

1. Raiders (NOW)
2. Adding economy event - Fence will have some basic items, other traders will be wiped
3. Adding secure container event. You will not be able to put anything in during raid.
4. Raiders - on, anything else above is OFF. Plus every LL unlocked, items are unlimited and cheap.

Good hunting!

72121271_2136874513273524_4957710720054591488_n.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Mattejaaz

This will be amazing! HYPE GUYS orgasm...

anubisfaith

"secure container event", When?

Dirty_Fuzzy

why not limit. on what you can put in container. there are gonna be alot of people who won't make alot of money

Simoots
2 minutes ago, Dirty_Fuzzy said:

why not limit. on what you can put in container. there are gonna be alot of people who won't make alot of money

its days before the wipe, and the event is followed by unlimited traders and cheap prices.

who cares?

Edited by Simoots
  • Like 3

Tishues
24 minutes ago, Dirty_Fuzzy said:

That's not true, I'll make lots of money when I take what you can't hide in your container. 🤣

But seriously, I don't really think we should be able to save things from the raid anyway at all. It's not fair when someone kills you and you've hidden anything worth something in your container. It just encourages people to hatchet run and that's not very fun.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

KimiFelipe

Thank you for the announcement. When comes preliminary patch note?

• Like 1

Dirty_Fuzzy

then some loot items need to spawn more

• Upvote 1

Darkmonkeyboy

How long to each event stage? Eg 2 days per event? As more than this means weeks away. Patch notes to come during this event? Thanks for letting us know raiders was start of pre wipe gj. Hoping patch drops next week. 🤞

qwertyuio583

I entered to a few raids yesterday before this announcement.

I went to factory, the first time. Mfw "I SEE HIM" "YOU ARE GOING DOWN FOR ALL THIS poo!"

aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

lovehw97

The game itself is already hard for the new players and removing such container will just very few method for new players to enjoy as well as those currently playing users as well. Not getting why they are applying that 

Niewiarygodny
2 hours ago, Dirty_Fuzzy said:

1. For now it;s only as part of pre-wipe event.
2. Go to factory, spend 5 min there -> Go out with 100k, so hard to do?
3. Go to shoreline, see hachet guy running from resort -> Kill him -> Oh he did have key with him and BTC, enjoy.
4. SUch event is pointless since on this stage no1 is really looting.

I am just adding something from BSG twitter which made me laugh. (i cleared name so it will be no shaming or something)
57a677db3facabb51846b7a190a104a3.png
To make it clear, i laugh at each EoD player who "decided to buy EoD because of gamma". Where the thing is that:
- It's Russian studio
- They can do whatever they want with game, it's in their ToS
- It's Beta so even more things might change
- They don't have to care that you "won't play cause of this poo" because you already bought game
- Ppl didn't read how EFT will looks like, that is Standard Edition player will be able to match their profiles/items/stash/SC etc. with EoD, so there will be no diffrences between them and if you decided to buy EoD then you did that to support EFT

Also, well it's not 100% confirmed but Klean said that he talked with Nikita and "confirmed" that those SC changes should be in EFT since start, but they changed it so ppl would have "easier time during Beta". 
I am so glad to see such change in game :).

Edit -> @lovehw97 ppl don't know what they bought, now they are moaning that they didn't read. 
yes it will be a bit harder, but ppl will just have to change their gameplay.
Just wait for Offraid healing/randomized loot/randomzied key locations/key durability/Loot nerf. You will see even more ppl moaning even if that was mentioned earlier :).

Edited by Niewiarygodny
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

njdaemon
3 minutes ago, xiaoke824 said:

So when?

no sooner than end of next week probably.. - at least thats my prediction

• Like 1

Shagro
4 minutes ago, -Nerd- said:

This Game is NOW crap getting 1 tapped over and over and over by Raiders just Eating 995 ammo down 8 million

in Gear Thanks Nakita . Uninstalling everyone should

Why would you uninstall because of a temporary pre-wipe event? Just play something els for a while.. You gonna lose all your stuff soon anyways

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Audie_Murphy
39 minutes ago, Shagro said:

Why would you uninstall because of a temporary pre-wipe event? Just play something els for a while.. You gonna lose all your stuff soon anyways

I joined factory as a scav with a ak74-us and killed 8 scav raiders and escaped with 2 broken legs. Maybe it was a fluke (probably) but they are certainly not as hard to kill as even mediocre players. They are too aggressive and predictable in that sense. 

• Like 1

Simoots
3 hours ago, lovehw97 said:

The game itself is already hard for the new players and removing such container will just very few method for new players to enjoy as well as those currently playing users as well. Not getting why they are applying that 

If they didn't add it in the first place, nobody would have cared about it. I don't see what the problem is. Suddenly the game isn't playable anymore? I haven't read a single decent argument to keep it in place. Just people who are scared to loose their ability to do hatchet runs or their precious loot while sprinting to the extraction.

Niewiarygodny
2 hours ago, Simoots said:

I haven't read a single decent argument to keep it in place

Before i answer to that i wanna say that i wanna see SC changes rly much :D.
But the only argument to keep it as it is that it will increase amount of campers, however on the other hand, ppl will watch for those campers much more ^^.

• Like 1

PeterM
7 hours ago, lovehw97 said:

Because all the character's progress and stash will be wiped for everyone, due to the upcoming update of the game. So every player will start from square one. These events won't last for long, only for a few days. Just to stirr up things. You will see after a while you have played, events like these are can be a relief. EFT is a bit stressful some times. Most of the times. Don't be upset anyway. If 0.12 won't fix the crucial parts of the game, you will be pissed up daily in Tarkov. :)

• Like 1

Margali

Take more time i need to end my project 1st guys :D :):)

i think 1 week for 1 event would be awesome :)

Edited by Fetter

Ligh7ningNova
11 hours ago, Cyver said:

Escapers!

These are our plans for the next days of the Pre-Wipe Event:

1. Raiders (NOW)
2. Adding economy event - Fence will have some basic items, other traders will be wiped
3. Adding secure container event. You will not be able to put anything in during raid.
4. Raiders - on, anything else above is OFF. Plus every LL unlocked, items are unlimited and cheap.

Good hunting!

For number 2... I imagine will be a F***ing joke. Nothing to purchase but some mild overpriced garbage from Fence? 'Everyone will be forced to harvest from scavs, raiders and players.'  Since many people coming back to the game after months away... It's clear BSG is stalling for time and rushing things through, certainly because the community has been b***hing their ears off. But this is just something that will please a couple/few whatever amount of people who "no life" on the game.  This is like walking into Walmart or some other s**t big department store and everything is gone and you have to talk to some shady guy outside just to get some ass wipe. The f***... Not fun, just annoying.... (Hatchlings, Hatchlings everywhere) Everything else is fine, but the stall tactics... wow. Just tell us you aren't ready. Don't divy it up into little events to try to satiate the few who are bored. I just shelf your game until the patch comes because the world isn't gonna end before it does. Plenty of other things to do while we wait people. ( I also never recall having no gear to ever buy, so this may be a first but then I haven't bothered with all their events. Just 2 I think or 3...) 2cents

• Sad 3

Scholar
6 hours ago, Simoots said:

If they didn't add it in the first place, nobody would have cared about it. I don't see what the problem is. Suddenly the game isn't playable anymore? I haven't read a single decent argument to keep it in place. Just people who are scared to loose their ability to do hatchet runs or their precious loot while sprinting to the extraction.

Don't forget the worst part.  Those hatchet runners don't even extract, they exit game immediately by logging off and then rinse and repeat.  

Scholar
52 minutes ago, Ligh7ningNova said:

For number 2... I imagine will be a F***ing joke. Nothing to purchase but some mild overpriced garbage from Fence? 'Everyone will be forced to harvest from scavs, raiders and players.'  Since many people coming back to the game after months away... It's clear BSG is stalling for time and rushing things through, certainly because the community has been b***hing their ears off. But this is just something that will please a couple/few whatever amount of people who "no life" on the game.  This is like walking into Walmart or some other s**t big department store and everything is gone and you have to talk to some shady guy outside just to get some ass wipe. The f***... Not fun, just annoying.... (Hatchlings, Hatchlings everywhere) Everything else is fine, but the stall tactics... wow. Just tell us you aren't ready. Don't divy it up into little events to try to satiate the few who are bored. I just shelf your game until the patch comes because the world isn't gonna end before it does. Plenty of other things to do while we wait people. ( I also never recall having no gear to ever buy, so this may be a first but then I haven't bothered with all their events. Just 2 I think or 3...) 2cents

This is normal activity by BSG before the wipe.  I don't like it much either and prefer to play the game normally until being surprised by the wipe

• Like 1

astainless

If the traders are wiped how does having cheap items work?

Madiakz
1 hour ago, astainless said:

If the traders are wiped how does having cheap items work?

For the fourth event they will have unlimited stock. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1