Cyver

Pre-Wipe Event plans for the next days!

HijackDallas
vor 19 Stunden schrieb lovehw97:

The game itself is already hard for the new players and removing such container will just very few method for new players to enjoy as well as those currently playing users as well. Not getting why they are applying that 

The Secure Container will be not removed. For this event is just for a test.

You can keep "your own" stuff secure, like "your own" keys, wallets, meds and so on. THAT is what i want to test.

Just to be clear. BSG planed to rework the mechanic of all Secure Container. What we have now is just for now. in the future they will be changed.

They will be changed, not removed

TUALMASOK

I support the secure container change. I think it adds proper threat to your loot runs.

I own EoD, but didn't get it for the Gamma, just the bigger starting inventory. I'm a chronic hoarder.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

rasmorak
1 hour ago, HijackDallas said:

You can keep "your own" stuff secure, like "your own" keys, wallets, meds and so on. THAT is what i want to test.

As in, whatever I place into it before starting a raid, as opposed to looting some bit coins and putting them in there?

HijackDallas
vor 2 Minuten schrieb rasmorak:

As in, whatever I place into it before starting a raid, as opposed to looting some bit coins and putting them in there?

Yes, you can put anything in your SecCon, before a Raid, but nothing during a Raid.

Edited by HijackDallas

rasmorak
Just now, HijackDallas said:

Yes, you can put anything in your SecCon, before, but nothing during a Raid.

Interesting. I'm somewhat in favor of that. My only concern is if I have a rough raid and blow through all the items (med or ammo or whatever) in my SecCon it'll just become dead weight until I extract or die. Overall I'm pretty in favor of this. They are pretty strong for securing valuable loot. Took me less than a day to throw away all my money, and make it all back and quite a bit more just using GSsh headphones and my SecCon. 

HijackDallas

@rasmorak I want some changes, at least the same restritions as the Kappa, but this during this event is the highest restriction without removing the SecCon.

I like both of them

rasmorak
1 minute ago, HijackDallas said:

@rasmorak I want some changes, at least the same restritions as the Kappa, but this during this event is the highest restriction without removing the SecCon.

I like both of them

I'll be interested to see how my gameplay changes naturally with a change like this. 

• Like 1

Niewiarygodny
13 hours ago, Scholar said:

Don't forget the worst part.  Those hatchet runners don't even extract, they exit game immediately by logging off and then rinse and repeat.  

You missunderstood him :D.
He wanna see SC changes and he said that he "can't see any negative things against such SC change" :D.
You understood him in a opposite way, like he can't see any reasons why there should be such change, well mistakes happens ^^. 

Simoots

Is there an update for the next event? When is it going to start? Is there an (estimated) timetable?

HowlinWolf
51 minutes ago, Simoots said:

Is there an update for the next event? When is it going to start? Is there an (estimated) timetable?

N0PEY0UDIE
18 hours ago, Ligh7ningNova said:

For number 2... I imagine will be a F***ing joke. Nothing to purchase but some mild overpriced garbage from Fence? 'Everyone will be forced to harvest from scavs, raiders and players.'  Since many people coming back to the game after months away... It's clear BSG is stalling for time and rushing things through, certainly because the community has been b***hing their ears off. But this is just something that will please a couple/few whatever amount of people who "no life" on the game.  This is like walking into Walmart or some other s**t big department store and everything is gone and you have to talk to some shady guy outside just to get some ass wipe. The f***... Not fun, just annoying.... (Hatchlings, Hatchlings everywhere) Everything else is fine, but the stall tactics... wow. Just tell us you aren't ready. Don't divy it up into little events to try to satiate the few who are bored. I just shelf your game until the patch comes because the world isn't gonna end before it does. Plenty of other things to do while we wait people. ( I also never recall having no gear to ever buy, so this may be a first but then I haven't bothered with all their events. Just 2 I think or 3...) 2cents

That part of the even will barely last as long as your rant. 

I have some tissues, you can have one if you want one. Or hugs, free hugs. 

suizidhilfe

Just let us buy ammo, prices are going way to high, thats no more fun.

• Upvote 1

andreilazar
3 hours ago, HowlinWolf said:

Are raiders spawn only event still on?

arenthor
43 minutes ago, andreilazar said:

Are raiders spawn only event still on?

Yes it is until part 4 is released.

• Thanks 1

Jyack

Event is somehow broken. No Ammo availiable, since the ammo spawns have never even existed ( no decent ammo avialiable if you dont kill anyone ).

Right now everybody is just trying to scav in. That results in ridiulously long scav queques... 

Love the Raiders on the maps though. Maybe there should be one Raider infested map all the time ( randomly changing )

DaBDog
8 minutes ago, Jyack said:

Event is somehow broken. No Ammo availiable, since the ammo spawns have never even existed ( no decent ammo avialiable if you dont kill anyone ).

Right now everybody is just trying to scav in. That results in ridiulously long scav queques... 

Love the Raiders on the maps though. Maybe there should be one Raider infested map all the time ( randomly changing )

Should have stocked up on ammo. I always have a butt load of extra ammo in my stash. It's not broken, this is the whole purpose of the event. Traders are wiped completely, except for fence and trade market. Maybe shoot less and aim more?

• Like 1

HijackDallas
vor 16 Minuten schrieb Jyack:

5.45 BS in 30 or 120 pack in some locations

NazT_DragN
2 hours ago, DaBDog said:

Should have stocked up on ammo. I always have a butt load of extra ammo in my stash. It's not broken, this is the whole purpose of the event. Traders are wiped completely, except for fence and trade market. Maybe shoot less and aim more?

So people that haven't played in a bit, or those new enough to not know ahead of time that they'd need to stock up are just SOL then?

Hmm...seems fair 🤦‍♂️

I know emotion is hard to convey in Forum posts because it's too easy to guess the wrong context. That being said. I skipped this stage intentionally for just this reason. I admit to how much I suck at raids with regular Scavs and Scav Boss when they spawn. I've already lost most of my gear within maybe 2min into each raid from the fact that they're mostly Raiders now. I'm having to wait until Stage 4 just so the gear will be low enough for me to afford to go out and practice, because it's all getting wiped soon anyway, and I don't have to worry (as much) the fact of me needing to burn through gear just to get playing experience. (And I've had to reset recently already, so I won't be able to during this event cycle.)

The only ammo you have access to is what other players sell to Fence. The only DECENT ammo one has access to is only IF they just happened to have a stockpile of their own, or IF they already KNEW that this situation would happen and bought a bulk amount.

I can almost guarantee only around 20-25% of the player base is in the second instance, and probably less than that in the first.

Good luck fighting only AI once people run out and have no ammo left to fight. Specifically referring to those that either don't have the cash, or aren't crazy enough to deal with the greedy players that inflate prices to either try and scam somehow, or the ones who do it intentionally to Troll other players and keep control over the economy.

(Which unfortunately is 'Business as Usual' when dealing with the FM even outside of events.)

TUALMASOK
6 hours ago, NazT_DragN said:

So people that haven't played in a bit, or those new enough to not know ahead of time that they'd need to stock up are just SOL then?

Hmm...seems fair 🤦‍♂️

I know emotion is hard to convey in Forum posts because it's too easy to guess the wrong context. That being said. I skipped this stage intentionally for just this reason. I admit to how much I suck at raids with regular Scavs and Scav Boss when they spawn. I've already lost most of my gear within maybe 2min into each raid from the fact that they're mostly Raiders now. I'm having to wait until Stage 4 just so the gear will be low enough for me to afford to go out and practice, because it's all getting wiped soon anyway, and I don't have to worry (as much) the fact of me needing to burn through gear just to get playing experience. (And I've had to reset recently already, so I won't be able to during this event cycle.)

The only ammo you have access to is what other players sell to Fence. The only DECENT ammo one has access to is only IF they just happened to have a stockpile of their own, or IF they already KNEW that this situation would happen and bought a bulk amount.

I can almost guarantee only around 20-25% of the player base is in the second instance, and probably less than that in the first.

Good luck fighting only AI once people run out and have no ammo left to fight. Specifically referring to those that either don't have the cash, or aren't crazy enough to deal with the greedy players that inflate prices to either try and scam somehow, or the ones who do it intentionally to Troll other players and keep control over the economy.

(Which unfortunately is 'Business as Usual' when dealing with the FM even outside of events.)

I suck at EFT and I'm leaving each raid with far better gear than I entered. The raiders aren't that special, you can one tap them with an AK and it draws the others in, which you then kill and loot. I'm leaving with gigantic packs full of weapons, armour and ammo. Most XP from one raid was over 32k with 17 raider kills.

NazT_DragN
21 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

I suck at EFT and I'm leaving each raid with far better gear than I entered. The raiders aren't that special, you can one tap them with an AK and it draws the others in, which you then kill and loot. I'm leaving with gigantic packs full of weapons, armour and ammo. Most XP from one raid was over 32k with 17 raider kills.

Then you are one of the ones that are naturally decent at the game...and lucky when it came to the Raiders, because there's been times even the higher-skilled popular content creators get decimated from Raiders in impossible situations...even when they know from experience where the likely spawn points are and are expecting trouble.

And besides, no matter how bad you THINK you are, there is always someone worse than you somewhere. I'm just looking forward to the last stage where the gear becomes unlocked and cheap, as it gives me an opportunity to practice play-styles and maps with the benefit of becoming armored up, to allow me to at least live long enough to figure out whatever mistake I made. Almost every time I died, I had no clue from where or what, until the after-raid screen.

32k exp is good at normal times but just before a wipe sucks, because in the end it doesn't matter when all accounts are reset.

Edited by NazT_DragN

TUALMASOK
35 minutes ago, NazT_DragN said:

Then you are one of the ones that are naturally decent at the game...and lucky when it came to the Raiders, because there's been times even the higher-skilled popular content creators get decimated from Raiders in impossible situations...even when they know from experience where the likely spawn points are and are expecting trouble.

And besides, no matter how bad you THINK you are, there is always someone worse than you somewhere. I'm just looking forward to the last stage where the gear becomes unlocked and cheap, as it gives me an opportunity to practice play-styles and maps with the benefit of becoming armored up, to allow me to at least live long enough to figure out whatever mistake I made. Almost every time I died, I had no clue from where or what, until the after-raid screen.

32k exp is good at normal times but just before a wipe sucks, because in the end it doesn't matter when all accounts are reset.

Jump into Woods. There's easily navigable paths around the scav spawns, awesome sniper bushes, and usually enough extracts that you won't have to travel the whole map, although I do have fun doing that.

KillYaCee

Its unplayable since trader event....overcuting UIs in the main menue and error messages in 90% of the time i try to scav or something else...

71848053_2353569498216991_7387784889505939456_n.jpg

71911677_673060399849289_5007698805030649856_n.jpg

71962365_486368555541287_2061467208386609152_n.jpg

72196789_408869693084837_3075001875888603136_n.jpg

72205608_2152729878355026_8092951183011872768_n.jpg

72543525_396029284377284_7792512465400496128_n.jpg

72954952_1100178796995668_1308218558433460224_n.jpg

HijackDallas
vor 1 Stunde schrieb TUALMASOK:

Jump into Woods. There's easily navigable paths around the scav spawns, awesome sniper bushes, and usually enough extracts that you won't have to travel the whole map, although I do have fun doing that.

All Raiders  are a joke, if you know, what to do. Kill them at a range of 100m+, so everything for normal sniping.

Yes, Raiders are a threat in close or mid range, up to 50-60m.... the normal fighting range in EFT for PMC.

Jyack
vor 13 Stunden schrieb DaBDog:

Dude you got it pretty wrong.... It's meant to be an economy event. To check if they actually need the traders.... If they implement it for good you can't stack a sh**load of ammo because there is nobody to buy it from. Thats why the event in the current form is broken. You should have tried playing without the loads of ammo you stacked.

Try to compete with full geared EOD guys who stacked their equipment full of everything when you bring your AK with your PS rounds you just found... 

Sure you are still having fun and the point that it is still doable to get good equipment is really valid if you scav in and wait in the queque for 5 Minutes at least. However the balance is broken. 

TarkovCitizen49999

This wipe idea is ducking stupid, I don't get why this needs to be done. Seems like unnecessary exercise.

• Sad 1