Cyver

Pre-Wipe Event plans for the next days!

Dirty_Fuzzy

unlock the traders plz so i can buy good gear

R3FuzZ3

Are Raiders off too? Can't seem to find them, just regular scavs.

Darkmonkeyboy

No one could buy ammo so couldn't play the game, now we can play and kill raiders but seem raiders have gone to :(, might as well start phase 4 and let's go, wipe tomorrow 

Dirty_Fuzzy
9 minutes ago, Darkmonkeyboy said:

No one could buy ammo so couldn't play the game, now we can play and kill raiders but seem raiders have gone to :(, might as well start phase 4 and let's go, wipe tomorrow 

i don't think thell start a wipe when a sale is going on then some people will behind. i think maybe the end of the 16th or the weekend but idk

Zombrii

0.12 is almost there 🤯

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Darkmonkeyboy
39 minutes ago, Dirty_Fuzzy said:

i don't think thell start a wipe when a sale is going on then some people will behind. i think maybe the end of the 16th or the weekend but idk

If anything with sale on best time to release patch will generate more sales 

AlJabberwock

Are traders supposed to be up?  I can still see Raiders (most have downgraded weapons, but they are there for sure- you can see from other equipment and base clothing)...   Either didn't announce on EFT Discord Ann. channel, or when they fixed the glitch this morning they unintentionally turned them back on... 

5CIENCE
vor 3 Stunden schrieb AlJabberwock:

Are traders supposed to be up?  I can still see Raiders (most have downgraded weapons, but they are there for sure- you can see from other equipment and base clothing)...   Either didn't announce on EFT Discord Ann. channel, or when they fixed the glitch this morning they unintentionally turned them back on... 

It's been announced in the "EFT Newsticker"-thread. Don't see anything on Twitter, launcher-message hasn't been updated, it seems.

• Like 1

AlJabberwock

Thanks for that, hard to figure out where to look for a consistent source - without having to look at ALL (since I deliberately do not use F*ckBook or Twattle). 

Have to say if these are reduced prices, it is hard to place exactly which things are reduced as a lot of th ose prices look... suspiciousl unchanged.  Fine with me, I like the regular prices but hardly as advertised. 

Madiakz
1 hour ago, AlJabberwock said:

Thanks for that, hard to figure out where to look for a consistent source - without having to look at ALL (since I deliberately do not use F*ckBook or Twattle). 

Have to say if these are reduced prices, it is hard to place exactly which things are reduced as a lot of th ose prices look... suspiciousl unchanged.  Fine with me, I like the regular prices but hardly as advertised. 

The 4th event has not started yet 😉

• Thanks 1

AlJabberwock

If the fourth event is not started yet, I am confused I guess as to why then are there traders restocked? 

I mean it hardly matters, but I wouldn't have asked if it weren't for how the stages were described:

1. Raiders (NOW)

2. Adding economy event - Fence will have some basic items, other traders will be wiped

3. Adding secure container event. You will not be able to put anything in during raid.

4. Raiders - on, anything else above is OFF. Plus every LL unlocked, items are unlimited and cheap.

I mean it seems pretty clear that stage two and three have no traders, and stage 4 DOES... and certainly the first day of stage 3 had no traders other than Fence... the intermediate condition with regular priced traders NOT in stage 4 is not described. 

Edited by AlJabberwock

Madiakz

Stage 2 has ended, 3 is ongoing, 4 has not started yet. 

• Thanks 1

Akrapovic1911

Hope the update start SOON™℠®© This events are worthless.

• Upvote 1

Darkmonkeyboy

Patch notes / with trailer / and event 4 starting today with wipe tomorrow would be perfect 👌wink wink 

M-Camel

"The only question and you know it - when? Let's say that we need 2 weeks approx from now. It could be more or it could be less but slightly. There will be pre-wipe events before it for sure."

Coming up on three weeks now. I really hope it will be released within the weekend! Really looking forward to this.

I would also like to se another update from the team aswell.

• Hot 1

enigmatic
6 hours ago, Akrapovic1911 said:

Hope the update start SOON™℠®© This events are worthless.

Update will always be "SOON™"

Zombrii
1 minute ago, enigmatic said:

Update will always be "SOON™"

Sooner than you think! (holds it another 4 months) 😎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

kelevra_06

soon_tm.png.68403c3e27a25d6a70b3ca68c349e226.png

• Hot 2
  • Upvote 1

Yarbay
vor 4 Stunden schrieb kelevra_06:

soon_tm.png.68403c3e27a25d6a70b3ca68c349e226.png

Soon+Soon x (sooon + sooonsoon x soon²)) = SoonTm

• Like 1

V3NCHEl2

idk, i would just like some consistency to phase durations.  2 days of phase 1, then the weekend of econ+ raiders, then phase 3 monday, tuesday traders came back, but would have figured the 16th would start phase 4.  i dont mind the SC remaining as it is for the remainder and or thru .12.  some kind of timeline would have been appreciated, as many people still arent playing until phase 4 starts im sure.  soon isnt a timeline.  only getting fights in factory or woods gets stale, and even then sometimes you are sitting in matching for an age.

• Upvote 2

M-Camel
11 minutes ago, V3NCHEl2 said:

idk, i would just like some consistency to phase durations.  2 days of phase 1, then the weekend of econ+ raiders, then phase 3 monday, tuesday traders came back, but would have figured the 16th would start phase 4.  i dont mind the SC remaining as it is for the remainder and or thru .12.  some kind of timeline would have been appreciated, as many people still arent playing until phase 4 starts im sure.  soon isnt a timeline.  only getting fights in factory or woods gets stale, and even then sometimes you are sitting in matching for an age.

The wierd thing is that they said two weeks, and the prewipe events would start before that. We are now at three weeks, with no new update.

I understand that things can happen, but its kind of silly to give a two week plan (which is really short time to do anything) and then break it with another week +.

It would be better to just not say anything at all. When BSG goes over what was promised, they should just update us with info. It takes like 2 minutes. Just say "hey, we need some more time here, it may be another two weeks, sorry guys" and that would be great! 

Knocz

Tarkov feels so empty atm 🙂 idk the numbers but matchmaking is taking longer than ever, that's for sure! :D  I can't wait for everything to be normal again :P I need my fix 💉 this won't cut it!

Zombrii
2 minutes ago, Knocz said:

Tarkov feels so empty atm 🙂 idk the numbers but matchmaking is taking longer than ever, that's for sure! :D  I can't wait for everything to be normal again :P I need my fix 💉 this won't cut it!

Yeah everyone waiting for news :D

enigmatic

Was feeling like wipe would/should have been today seeing as it's the day after 25% off sale ended and marks 3 WEEKS after a ~2 week approximation; but I'm sure it will be another 3-5 days minimum since they f**ked something up during pre-wipe and haven't addressed sh*t as usual. 

Vin_

no news today….