Cyver

Pre-Wipe Event plans for the next days!

Awake

I guess they just need some more time for updating the patch notes. I mean, deleting all the stuff in the patch notes they have announced before but  didn’t make it into 0.12 😂

Zombrii

PATCH NOTES TOMORROW!!!!!! 😍😍😍

Edited by Zombrii
  • Hot 1

Darkmonkeyboy

Love finally getting patch notes but feel it's still being dragged out as much as possible. Event 4 I'm guessing will start today /tomorrow then probabaly be Mon _wed patch dropping. I mean dropping it days before cod..... Prob wasn't best idea but looking like it will be. Kinda hoping patch notes and event starts tomorrow with Sunday being the wipe least gives us few days before. 

Vin_
3 hours ago, Darkmonkeyboy said:

Love finally getting patch notes but feel it's still being dragged out as much as possible. Event 4 I'm guessing will start today /tomorrow then probabaly be Mon _wed patch dropping. I mean dropping it days before cod..... Prob wasn't best idea but looking like it will be. Kinda hoping patch notes and event starts tomorrow with Sunday being the wipe least gives us few days before. 

who cares about COD.

But RDR2, thats different……. and its only few days.

• Like 2

V3NCHEl2

ok...patch notes tomorrow.  is there a reason phase 4 hasnt started then? Why are there no updates other than "patch notes tomorrow"? why is it so hard to have updates ON YOUR OWN WEBPAGE AND FORUM in the first place?  is it that hard to just move on with the phases?  its kind of annoying going by past experience with your pre-wipe events that this follows none of the norms.  Other patches would have had the notes out first, then the pre-wipe events at regular intervals then trailer then wipe/patch.  This just seems to have been a cluster duck from the get go.

As others have said, you made a big deal about saying 2 weeks, maybe a little more or less.  which implies 2 weeks give or take a day or 2.  its been almost a month.  Not to mention its almost like you didnt learn the lesson LAST time you tried to do an economy event.  combine the delay with no updates, with a terrible economy event, and you have the current state of the playerbase.   

What is keeping phase 4?  Wouldn't it be better for the playerbase in terms of resurgence of numbers if you had began phase 4 in accordance with timetable of phase 1-3?  is phase 4 only for a day before wipe?  do you not want to anger the kids overcharging for items still in the flea market?  The playerbase died because of a failed economy event.  just unlock the traders LL and discount the items already so people start playing the game again.  I'm honestly tired of only running woods or factory if i want to see another player.  

• Like 1

M-Camel
3 hours ago, Darkmonkeyboy said:

The two weeks turned out to be four unfortunately, but they probably ironed out alot of things that would ruin the game. 

• Thanks 1

Akeelagi
2 minutes ago, V3NCHEl2 said:

ok...patch notes tomorrow.  is there a reason phase 4 hasnt started then? Why are there no updates other than "patch notes tomorrow"? why is it so hard to have updates ON YOUR OWN WEBPAGE AND FORUM in the first place?  is it that hard to just move on with the phases?  its kind of annoying going by past experience with your pre-wipe events that this follows none of the norms.  Other patches would have had the notes out first, then the pre-wipe events at regular intervals then trailer then wipe/patch.  This just seems to have been a cluster duck from the get go.

As others have said, you made a big deal about saying 2 weeks, maybe a little more or less.  which implies 2 weeks give or take a day or 2.  its been almost a month.  Not to mention its almost like you didnt learn the lesson LAST time you tried to do an economy event.  combine the delay with no updates, with a terrible economy event, and you have the current state of the playerbase.   

What is keeping phase 4?  Wouldn't it be better for the playerbase in terms of resurgence of numbers if you had began phase 4 in accordance with timetable of phase 1-3?  is phase 4 only for a day before wipe?  do you not want to anger the kids overcharging for items still in the flea market?  The playerbase died because of a failed economy event.  just unlock the traders LL and discount the items already so people start playing the game again.  I'm honestly tired of only running woods or factory if i want to see another player.  

everything you said here, is something ive been saying as well man, all we can do is hope BSG learns on day from all their mistakes. its like one step forward and two steps back with them. must be that russian logic.

matze214

Even when we get Patchnotes tomorrow, and they worked their asses off the last months. Its just a Joke how the Social Media Manager, works in this company.... Posting poo everywhere but not on there Webpage or Forum. Sometimes reddit, sometimes twitter, sometimes instagram sometimes Facebook. Are you freaking joking?! Then only in this update, 3 times of 3 times the time calculation for the next status or the update itself, was WRONG. But that wont even matter, when you would communicate with your Community. But you just ignore that everyone is mad and sad about that Garbage! I love EfT but  even i must admit, that when that dont changes this Game wont have a stable Playerbase in a near Future Scenario. Its just a Question of Time when some competitor makes his own Escape from Tarkov with a decent Communication. And then theres nothing anymore for the Playerbase to stay at EfT. Nikita, when you read this. I am an Ceo too of a Company, and when you dont communicate with your Customers. Then your Time will be very limited. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Vin_
15 hours ago, matze214 said:

Even when we get Patchnotes tomorrow, and they worked their asses off the last months. Its just a Joke how the Social Media Manager, works in this company.... Posting poo everywhere but not on there Webpage or Forum. Sometimes reddit, sometimes twitter, sometimes instagram sometimes Facebook. Are you freaking joking?! Then only in this update, 3 times of 3 times the time calculation for the next status or the update itself, was WRONG. But that wont even matter, when you would communicate with your Community. But you just ignore that everyone is mad and sad about that Garbage! I love EfT but  even i must admit, that when that dont changes this Game wont have a stable Playerbase in a near Future Scenario. Its just a Question of Time when some competitor makes his own Escape from Tarkov with a decent Communication. And then theres nothing anymore for the Playerbase to stay at EfT. Nikita, when you read this. I am an Ceo too of a Company, and when you dont communicate with your Customers. Then your Time will be very limited. 

agree.

the thing is, its russian style of thinking (comunication). its been like that since first days of closed beta.

i dont get it either. 3rd class media like facebook, twitter, and 4th class reddit, but nothing on home page which is 1st.

if you look ALL other AAA companies, They firstly announce everything on homepage.

But russians. ye……… They simply dont care.

• Like 1

V3NCHEl2

I'm still confused why phase 4 hasn't started. 

• Upvote 2

xiaoke824

Why phase 4 hasn't started?

Vin_
3 hours ago, xiaoke824 said:

Why phase 4 hasn't started?

because, we have another 2 weeks.

november…….

Margali

i'm enjoying the game, had not so much fun before :)

hedelund1234

Anyone know when stage 4 of prewipe event will start?

Vieille_Femme

Nowaday, your Tarkov's Life must be like this

(Sh*t Up you f**king ragin' PGMs ! You'd better turn off keyboard and f**ck your girlfriend Instead of having baaaad ragin habits...)

2019-10-12[00-50] (0).png

• Like 1

TryphonTourneso
1 hour ago, Vieille_Femme said:

(Sh*t Up you f**king ragin' PGMs ! You'd better turn off keyboard and f**ck your girlfriend Instead of having baaaad ragin habits...)

Haha!

Continue the good work drunken bro!

Love it!

• Thanks 1

Vin_
3 hours ago, Vieille_Femme said:

2019-10-12[00-50] (0).png

there are no girls n tarkov u know…..

• Like 1

ShiroTenshi

Escapers!

The fourth stage of pre-patch events will start Today at 12:30 MSK / 10:30 GMT +1 / 2:30 AM PDT. Game servers will be stopped for around 40 minutes.

Raiders - on, anything else above is OFF. Plus every LL unlocked, items are unlimited and cheap

We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Darkmonkeyboy

Very close to patch dropping then, this event only lasted few days on any patch, so hoping Tuesday or wed then 👍, very good news 

• Like 1

Vieille_Femme
5 hours ago, TryphonTourneso said:

Haha!

Continue the good work drunken bro!

Love it!

Sorry... I ... *Burps*

Last night was... (Ouch ! My head ...)

Stop shouting at me pliiiiiiz... 

3 hours ago, Cobra_Kai said:

there are no girls n tarkov u know…..

I know... Nothing but thixxx and hungry pmc's pens...

#TouzeDeScav

P1120700.thumb.JPG.a5aff74c8d76c4ad4af6df166f6b794d.JPG

Cyver
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Escapers!

The fourth stage of pre-patch events will start Today at 12:30 MSK / 10:30 GMT +1 / 2:30 AM PDT. Game servers will be stopped for around 40 minutes.

Raiders - on, anything else above is OFF. Plus every LL unlocked, items are unlimited and cheap

We apologize for any inconvenience.

[12:45 MSK] Update: The maintenance has started. The game will be unavailable for around 40 minutes.

Cyver

The maintenance is complete. The fourth part of the events has started

• Like 1

KimiFelipe

@Cyver @ShiroTenshi The fourth event has started. I have also played it. I felt that I could enjoy a flashy play more than usual. Everyone is not afraid to lose. I have one suggestion. Players enjoy wearing expensive equipment on any map. I want to do PvP with more expensive equipment than usual. However, it is difficult to find a PMC in a large location. So I went to Factory. I was able to experience the fight against PMC, but there were too many Raiders and Scavs to concentrate on PvP. Factory is the best location for PvP. Is it possible for Factory only to delete NPC and make it dedicated to PvP? There were PvP events in the past, but it seemed unpopular because it happened in all locations. My suggestion is only Factory. Consider if this event is long. 
Thank you.

Trekpop129
5 hours ago, Cyver said:

The maintenance is complete. The fourth part of the events has started

Hi Gents,

Is it just me or does it seem like the game's economy is broken since the fourth event? The repair bills are left unchanged? Meaning, cheap gear in terms of selling/purchasing but maintaining them is almost impossible with expenses running upwards to the high 50K to 100K for single items.

Cheers

2019-10-20[17-58] (0).png