Cyver

Pre-Wipe Event plans for the next days!

Clydefrosch
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Trekpop129:

Hi Gents,

Is it just me or does it seem like the game's economy is broken since the fourth event? The repair bills are left unchanged? Meaning, cheap gear in terms of selling/purchasing but maintaining them is almost impossible with expenses running upwards to the high 50K to 100K for single items.

Cheers

2019-10-20[17-58] (0).png

Sell it to fence, buy a new one for 19,5k  Where is the problem?

• Like 1

Niewiarygodny
2 hours ago, KimiFelipe said:

, but there were too many Raiders and Scavs to concentrate on PvP. Factory is the best location for PvP

OK so maybe that will not answer to your question in 100% but...
There will be Arena map for 1vs1, 2vs2, 4 vs 4 (didnt hear about 3vs3) with some kind of ladder.
How it will work?
Well, we don't know, if you will be able to loot, do we take our gear? We don't know.
We only know that this Arena will "hidden" behind some quest so after some time you will get access to it :).

KimiFelipe
1 hour ago, Niewiarygodny said:

There will be Arena map for 1vs1, 2vs2, 4 vs 4 (didnt hear about 3vs3) with some kind of ladder.

I'm not talking about the arena right now. I know about the arena plans. Now I'm talking about wanting to increase PvP opportunities at pre-wipe events.