Lohung

Worst Event Ever....

Lohung

this whole "no traders thing" is trash... cant by ammo for your guns unless u spend 1 million rubbles on 200 rounds, can't by mags, can't guns cant by armor or equipment without being gouged 

Serious question for the DEV's

So you think before you do this stuff? like, at all? You already have a game that has Zero end game where people just arent playing it anymore until you wipe it and your thought it is "Let's make it so the people who are actually playing the game cant get a thing they want to play with in the game and maybe that level of annoyance and frustration will cause them to continue to play and even invite their friends!"

Seriously? come on this is like childs play here. You already have a game people arent playing cause there is no content at the end and the only thing THOSE players have is their money and guns and they cant afford to do anything. So you have someone returning to the game or who has been waiting for the wipe coming and being like "what is this crap... forget this i am out"

*palms your forhead*

Think guys... THINK!

going to play Hell Let Loose for free this weekend while you pull your head out of where-ever you shoved it

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 10
  • Upvote 1

Leitbild

You are aware that Similar things have happened allready in Tarkov and will continue to happen? You´re aware of the fact, that this will only last a couple of days at maximum? Are you even aware of the Fact that it doesnt really matters because the Wipe will come soon™ anyway?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

HijackDallas

It could be happen, that one day in the future some traders have a day off. Not all traders like in this event but some.

That could be interessting.

Mariner

Good grief.

It’s for a few days at the most.

This little event is the most fun I’ve had in Tarkov for a long time. I love the challenge of going into raids with basic loadouts and facing off against Raiders.

Surviving a raid and coming out with some good gear is so much more rewarding than having the best gear available to me all the time.

• Like 3

EasyCooler

Don't be a crybaby. It's fun, and raiders on open maps are easy to handle, more or less its free gear.

Lohung

i love all these fanboys on here... no one can be like "u know what the majority of people who play a video game play it for the fun and not to have to sit and wonder where they will get the ammo to even play" or "not everyone has millions and millions of rubbles"  or even have the most simplest of idea of how the market is... there are so many games out there and to make it so ppl dont want to play... isnt a good idea even IF your fanboys will sit there and defend you to the very end...

remember fan boys.... your the minority.. there is a reason why people just... stopped playing and skipping patches all together.. but dont listen to me... i dont have enough internet points to have a logical and argument on how this was a trash idea... no no.. instead continue to just brush it aside and let the game sink deeper and deeper in to the "why would i play this game anymore" category....  and you cant even argue that point especially when Nakita HIMSELF on LIVE STREAM asked people to not leave his game like they did 2 patches ago...

i mean, look at ur responses to my thread.. none of them had an intelligent argument or thing to say.. it ranged from condescending conjecture about the future to being so brain dead that all they could say was dont be a cry baby... the stats on this game support my argument that this was a bad idea. that its stupid to remove the ability for some players to play the game because nothing can be purchased for a reasonable amount.. i work hard, own my own business i dont want to sit and grind the night away on raides so i can get some low grade ammo to throw into my hk or rpk and i am not the only one

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ryan250995

I'd love to get to the point were i can actually play the game to shoot, and waste ammo. For two days now, i've quit after 15 minutes of "MATCHING". Can't even find a single player in any playlist... Was only on the beginning of the first day coming back to this to play before the wipe, i had one game on factory, which was pretty fun with the raiders... but nothing but matching for 10+, 15+ minutes. No one playing lol or waduhek?

HijackDallas

Pal, I purchased for about a month 1k M995 from the fleamarket, just because I wanted some of that. And 7.62x39 BP and 5.45X39 BS.

All of that has in just a few days no meaning to exist. I have more than enough weapons, so I can die 20 times... and if I survive i get even more.

Just wait a few days for the 4th Term of this Event. You can buy everything for 1%. You get an HK416 fully modded with 6 mag full of M995 for just 100-200$. And to buy a Gen4 is much cheaper than to repair the damaged one.

Just to be clear. the last phase of this pre-wipe Event is EVERYTHING so cheap, yopu can buy 100 ICases for allmost nothing.

And after this you have nothing left, because everything will be erased.

I have a 40h job and I´m at least 11h away from home from monday to thursday. I have like many other just 1-3h per day for EFT, if i want to play.

The most players didn´t quit because of this event. They quit, because they want 0.12

@Ryan250995 if you have a long matching, than go to another server, there are plenty of them, as long you not live on the moon.

Ryan250995

@HijackDallas Would i be okay just ticking all of them on change server list?

HijackDallas

I´m in Germany, so I have Auto EUR. Or I take the server with the lowest ping

oquiz
vor 23 Minuten schrieb Ryan250995:

I'd love to get to the point were i can actually play the game to shoot, and waste ammo. For two days now, i've quit after 15 minutes of "MATCHING". Can't even find a single player in any playlist... Was only on the beginning of the first day coming back to this to play before the wipe, i had one game on factory, which was pretty fun with the raiders... but nothing but matching for 10+, 15+ minutes. No one playing lol or waduhek?

all this is, for initilazing the non in raid container loot event. the devs want you to spend what you got, then need to find things in raid, to test how needfull the container is. its not that hard to understand. beside that, you had allmost half a year to play what ever gear with what ever ammo you want. if this isnt enough, for having some restrictions a couple of days, then sorry better dont play at all. and beside of that, in the last days you will be able to have all unlocked and cheap so you can do truly everything the hell you would like to do. dont you all read patch notes? cant you think two steps ahead? does everything has to be hated because you might get it wrong? seriously chill and have fun. you had so long to play all what you wanted.

Edited by oquiz
  • Upvote 1

Ryan250995

@HijackDallas I have all EU, and US servers enabled in launcher and still no players listing in any map, at any time... :( Waduheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

oquiz
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Lohung:

this whole "no traders thing" is trash... cant by ammo for your guns unless u spend 1 million rubbles on 200 rounds, can't by mags, can't guns cant by armor or equipment without being gouged 

Serious question for the DEV's

So you think before you do this stuff? like, at all? You already have a game that has Zero end game where people just arent playing it anymore until you wipe it and your thought it is "Let's make it so the people who are actually playing the game cant get a thing they want to play with in the game and maybe that level of annoyance and frustration will cause them to continue to play and even invite their friends!"

Seriously? come on this is like childs play here. You already have a game people arent playing cause there is no content at the end and the only thing THOSE players have is their money and guns and they cant afford to do anything. So you have someone returning to the game or who has been waiting for the wipe coming and being like "what is this crap... forget this i am out"

*palms your forhead*

Think guys... THINK!

going to play Hell Let Loose for free this weekend while you pull your head out of where-ever you shoved it

and beside, beside beside that, you can easly go in to a raid as a scav, kill a few raiders leave with theire gear and have some fun with that. rins and repeat, if you cant win it everytime. just 10 min and you got your free next try. if you wanna shoot if you wanna try things out, then go ahead. dont you know how fun it can be, for having the need to find a scope or some mags, for your unfinished loadout? there are plenty options you got... whats the matter?

Edited by oquiz

HijackDallas

@Ryan250995 I can go to all EU-Server, Turkey, Moscow ans Saint Petersburg. of all US-Server i could go to NYC or DC, but both of them has 100+

5bf436b6df43031793d825f41594275f.png

Well, that is in german, but the last one must be the same in your region. in my case all EU-Server

Ryan250995

@HijackDallas I have EUR selected now and did have all of them selected before, and even now i'm trying to match in factory and i'm at 7:38... :( and i've made sure my firewall is not blocking anything EFT related.

Edited by Ryan250995

Ryan250995
24 minutes ago, oquiz said:

all this is, for initilazing the non in raid container loot event. the devs want you to spend what you got, then need to find things in raid, to test how needfull the container is. its not that hard to understand. beside that, you had allmost half a year to play what ever gear with what ever ammo you want. if this isnt enough, for having some restrictions a couple of days, then sorry better dont play at all. and beside of that, in the last days you will be able to have all unlocked and cheap so you can do truly everything the hell you would like to do. dont you all read patch notes? cant you think two steps ahead? does everything has to be hated because you might get it wrong? seriously chill and have fun. you had so long to play all what you wanted.

You slander me in this post yet fail to mention anything i actually said. You are ASSuming i'm complaining about the event, and you're stating why whine when it lasts only a few days. Let me peel back those squinty eyes you must have to what i actually said and i'll simplify it as well for your puny brain cells. I AM ON SERVERS THAT HAVE 0:40 SECONDS OF MATCHMAKING TIME, WHEN I PLAY I AM MATCHING FOR 15+ MINUTES (on all servers too). SO I CANNOT GO INGAME AND PLAY WITH LOOT CONTAINER SILLY MAN, BECAUSE THE SERVERS WON'T ALLOW ME TOO. Hopefully the lager and bolder uppercase should assist you in reading what i actually wrote initially. So simmer down silly man

Darkmonkeyboy

If you think you got bad luck look at it from my perspective, re logged back on game as know wipe is week away, deleted most of my stash (useless quest items etc things that don't need and believe me I horde alot) except guns /armour as was gearing up to enter raids and take on raiders and try this event out. Clicked on traders just as the event 2 started...... I was unable to buy ammo and barely had any in my stash. I deleted all my basic ammo just minutes before as being max lv and having millions was just going to buy stacks of the best ammo for every gun. But seeing as wasn't able to I was left with guns and gear with nothing to fire. I will not hatchet run and never will, you should always go into raids with least 1 gun. And with the aim it raiderd who nading my feet constaly I was just like meh ill wait to event 4 now in order to play. Let's not mention if you try scav you waiting 7 mins plus. I read so many of these posts about ammo. I can understand where your coming from, for me it stopped me playing in this event for the above reason. Annoying certainly, but I can wait few days, maybe next time they can take away everything except ammo 😜 wink wink bsg. love these events but think they missed this one, but trial  and error we are in beta after all. Bring on the next event, let's get ready for for the wipe 

Angrybiker
15 minutes ago, Darkmonkeyboy said:

If you think you got bad luck look at it from my perspective, re logged back on game as know wipe is week away, deleted most of my stash (useless quest items etc things that don't need and believe me I horde alot) except guns /armour as was gearing up to enter raids and take on raiders and try this event out. Clicked on traders just as the event 2 started...... I was unable to buy ammo and barely had any in my stash. I deleted all my basic ammo just minutes before as being max lv and having millions was just going to buy stacks of the best ammo for every gun. But seeing as wasn't able to I was left with guns and gear with nothing to fire. I will not hatchet run and never will, you should always go into raids with least 1 gun. And with the aim it raiderd who nading my feet constaly I was just like meh ill wait to event 4 now in order to play. Let's not mention if you try scav you waiting 7 mins plus. I read so many of these posts about ammo. I can understand where your coming from, for me it stopped me playing in this event for the above reason. Annoying certainly, but I can wait few days, maybe next time they can take away everything except ammo 😜 wink wink bsg. love these events but think they missed this one, but trial  and error we are in beta after all. Bring on the next event, let's get ready for for the wipe 

Fleamarket is still going, you'll get ripped off with the prices but it'll get you in the fight again pal :)

Edited by Angrybiker

Darkmonkeyboy
41 minutes ago, Angrybiker said:

Fleamarket is still going, you'll get ripped off with the prices but it'll get you in the fight again pal :)

Indeed you can but I don't want to make people richer just because they want to rip people of to stop others from playing so I'll keep me 50mil 👍 and wait for durst cheap ammo in few days lol. 

• Like 1

tobiassolem

I always get surprised with how much people worry about stuff in EFT.

Like as if worry ever led to anything productive.

Gear fear leads to people bringing poo equipment, which increases the risk of failure and further loss.

Right now, in this event you don't really need the market, because the raiders are poo easy to kill, and when you kill them you have all the loot you need.

Here's a tip to cheese it if you DON'T want to bring expensive gear:

Start on factory, sit in the rubble-corner in next to the rifle-crate. Use your gun, aim it through the gap. Wait until raiders come. Shoot them in the head, one by one. Loot their bodies. Sell on flea market. Make ridiculous amounts of roubles. Buy whatever overpriced stuff you want. Done.

• Upvote 1

Jared_Last

My only problem is that they already tried this dumb poo last wipe and nobody liked it. BSG logic "AYY LMAO LETS TRY ROUND 2 MAYBE THEY'LL MAGICALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS POORLY THOUGHT OUT SYSTEM"

• Sad 1

dskpnk

This player economy could be good, but not like this, as i said the previous wipe, if you wana try a player driven economy, you should do it with a wipe, cause actually it's non sense. When event started, i made hudge stock of ammo/meds/drink (spent 3million stocking), then the economy event started, i sold my stock, and reach more than 10 millions. Now i am rich, and i still have enought stock to play till the wipe without the need of buying overpriced stuff ! I have made what we call in real life, a kind of insider trading ^^

Edited by dskpnk

PGR70

Well I do think that this 'no traders' thing has some serious drawbacks. Had a lot of FAL's stocked, but as there are no more dust covers with rails for sale (also not on the flea market), you simply cannot use FAL's anymore... (Only with iron sights but he....).

They could have thought of something a bit more balanced.

• Like 1

zanelatto

And I pay 100 bucks for this (insert you trash talk here) beta... calculating how many drunk nights that represents... since it costs around 1 dolar for a beer can where I live and I need around 6 cans to get drunk and I get drunk 2 time per week... its around 8 weeks or 2 months... im absolutly dumb... between 2 months drunks or 2 weeks mads, I chose 2 weeks mad... I do deserve it... I wont buy beta games no more

wtornado

If I can take Star Citizen and all the crap going on there after 5 years I can wait a month for them to do a total reset.

Very few players now.

I took a scav the other day and came up on one player I think he was the only human in the game.

He had an arsonal for the ''end of  days'' probably playing 70 hours a week streaming on twitch from his mother's basement.

He probably has 200 000 000 000 000 roubles and about as many good bullets and weapons to kill us with :).

I took 2 bullets and it was over and I haven't played since. 

The devs are probably letting the yolo's use up their massive credit and weapon collection before they wipe it.

Can't wait to start over after the wipe with my son.