Madiakz

0.12 Standard Edition & Trial Key Giveaway!

Madiakz

0.12 will soon be upon us and with that comes a wipe, with everyone going back to their edition gear. With the upgraded Unity Engine, a lot of new content and a brand new map 0.12 will be the biggest patch to date, to say the community is hyped is an understatement. There has never been a better time to take a stand, BEAR or USEC, and see if YOU can Escape from Tarkov!

Prize

x1 Standard Edition Key (Full game, not trial)

x4 14 day trial keys (One per person, 4 in total)

How to enter

What are you most looking forward to in 0.12? How long have you been following Escape from Tarkov? Why is this the game for you? It would be great to hook up some people that have been following the development of EFT and would make the most of these keys, tell us why you should win and you could be getting one of the four fourteen day trial keys, or a full standard edition key! The giveaway is open to all, so even if you have EFT and want to try and win a key for a friend, share your thoughts and who knows, you could be one of the winners!

Rules

One entry/post per person, you can edit it as long as the function is still available. The winners will be picked and announced as the servers go down for the installation of patch 0.12.

Sherpa Squad (Optional)

As you will know Escape from Tarkov can be very punishing, especially for new players, if you would like some assistance in learning the basics and have someone to watch your six, you can request the Sherpa Squad, we are here to help you get the most out of EFT!

Good luck, and may the best operator win!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

PIG-Mathieu

If you have friends who want to try the game, check it out!

Thanks Madiakz!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NoisyCosmos

Good luck!

Thanks for this iniciative!

• Thanks 1

Vaeriah

Good idea! Good luck for those entering and congrats to those who will win! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

glitchModule

What I'm most looking forward to is a new map, and getting punished by 12.7mm ammo.

I've gravitated towards Tarkov because of the unforgiving gunplay, and the generally challenging atmosphere of the game. I have several friends which play, but have one in particular who is in the process of building a PC, who I'd love to get into the world of Tarkov.

I've been playing for about 2 years now, and what a journey it's been. I look forward to the continued development of Tarkov, and can't wait to see what the devs have in store for us next.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this one-of-a-kind experience, which while at times can be rage-inducing, is the one game I keep coming back to, time and again.

Happy Hunting,

Glitch

• Like 1

Pand1

Oh, what a chance! I'll try my luck.

I've been following the development for years but decided to not buy it because I'm a bit against paying for alpha / beta versions of games or I was waiting for features to be implemented (specifically med-animations and mag loading). Resisting the urge to buy the game was quite tough at times, I do have to admit. The gunplay and weapon modification look so awesome, it seems to be THE game for gun nuts or people who love realistic shooters in general. People like me 😀

With .12 the game looks to be in a good state. Anti cheat has been implemented and the features I was waiting for have been as well. On top of that there will probably be a lot of fixes, improvements and new content. Seems to me like a good spot to join in. But trying before buying would be great (or even not buying at all, lol)

I did have the opportunity to try the game out at around...last Christmas I think it was. Unfortunately I only had access to a weak laptop at that time and couldn't properly run the game plus I had to play on Asian servers and Battleeye wasn't a thing so the whole experience wasn't good at all. I'd love to see for myself how the game has changed since then and hopefully have a positive experience this time around.

Good luck to the other contestants!

ex3456789010

What I'm most looking forward to is Unity Engine, Because I'm playing the game is lag.

I've gravitated towards Tarkov because playing wait friends in the raid is very excited and Focus on cooperation

i've been playing for about 1 years now, i'm chineser sometimes I won't understand the text, but I will try to get the effect and check WIKI

i want to get are Standard Edition Key to give my friend to play together.

Good luck to the other contestants.

kacper_pl5

I'd love to get the key for Standard edition or a Trail key to give to my friends, which are interested in the game but cannot get it so far.

Peaky95

Hello, first of all thanks for the iniciative and the giveaway!

What am I most looking forward in .12? Well, the most important thing for me would be 3rd person animations and new features thanks to the engine upgrade like new AntiAliasing, new grass, grass render distance,... Hopefully the game feels more fluid and less-clunky after the update. Of course all the new content will be amazing: Hideout, new map, new guns and tons of new items. I'm excited.

I've been following EFT development for like 1 and half years, around patch 0.7. I love FPS games and once I found EFT I've following it since then. I love the gunplay, the unforgiving gameplay, the russian "stalker" vives, the looting and all the attachment system and gun models. I bought the game last winter and I couldnt be happier with that decision. The game is amazing.

I'm replying to this post because I would like to get the standard key or any of the trials keys for one of my friends who tested the game time ago on another's friends house and is interested on the game since he bought a new computer few weeks ago.

Thanks again and good luck to all!

0.12 is going to be epic!

Maxthewicked100

I'm afraid I don't really know what to say about the newest version because I haven't been following a awful lot about Tarkov. But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not interested in the game. My friends have been playing it for awhile now and I've been interested more in more in giving the game a try. I also do believe that there's supposedly going to be a bot focused mode? (Unless that's already in because I know about a Vs bots mode that restricts you from gaining or losing loot you take with you or collect during the raid) If that's the case, I would love to play the game at a fun pace and practice while still making some form of progression and enjoying the game.

Nonetheless, I appreciate this opportunity for the giveaway. Thanks!

Zombrii

What are you most looking forward to in 0.12?
I'm looking mostly forward to character customization and hideout!
I love having the ability to customize everything and making everything i want, it feels very immersive for me.
Besides that adding hideout for me adds a new layer of immersive realism to this game, i want to experience and live Tarkov.

How long have you been following Escape from Tarkov?
I have been following EFT around the release of the Alpha Gameplay Trailer, i was very curious of how things were going to progress and develop. Besides that my personal situation, having a big family etc. makes it pretty difficult for me to save money so i was careful with buying Early Access games .

Why is this the game for you?
I have always loved to play mil-sim games where i can fully experience and live with the character. Me and a buddy were long time Arma 3 7Cav (mil-sim clan) members and have many hours in it. But there was always a lot of things missing for me...i wanted to have the mil-sim experience but also with RPG elements to develop your character. When i bought EFT i immediately knew this was my dream come through, the game i have been searching for all my life. It has almost everything i want in it. For the first time in a very long time i feel the child like joy of waiting for patch .12. I cannot thank the developers enough for making such a beautiful game and making my dream game come to life! What i would like is the give my old mil-sim buddy this game/trial for him to experience the same thing i did!

Edited by Zombrii

JFRR

Hideout: because i think it is going to be a lot of fun finding things on the raids that i can actually use,  and not sell, so it will add a new layer of fun! And the second (if allowed :schappy: : New engine or optimization. I have tried trial keys before and i could run it fine enough but had crashes that didn't allow me to play (although even with that i could get a lot of fun and enough loot to need more space  xD, and i could get a nice key binding setup 😁).

*checks account date*June 26, 2017! Two years! But i was checking videos before (and i had not idea at all about how that game could work xD , but animations, and guns with their customizations and skills made me get interest on it) I would have actually already bought it if it was on Steam as i have some Steam Wallet there to use as a "discount". If i win the Standard key i really hope they allow to buy the DLCs on Steam (it is supposed they are going to allow it, right? :))

Actually, i don't usually like PvP games, but this has something that has me hooked up and makes me see streams of it, when i have never seen streams before. And, pretty often, i just open streams to hear the sounds as i love them 🥴 🤓 . I even have the launcher and the game installed and check for updates more often than i need (no updates if you don't have the game but the launcher gets a few  xD ) .

Thank you for the oportunity i hope 0.12 releases soon as i want to see-know a lot of things and improvements.

Thanks again and good luck to all.

Edited by JFRR

KimiFelipe

Hello. I'm not good at English, but I'm glad if I can communicate my feelings.

I have been playing this game since February 2018. The opportunity to know this game was a coincidence. I could know because my favorite Youtuber was playing. I originally didn't play games on a PC. I was a PS4 gamer. This game was impressed with very realistic and beautiful graphics and sounds. This game changed me Instantly who has been doing FPS on PS4 for a long time. I purchased a PC to play this game.

Then I hope that the player will increase in my country. There are very few players in my country who use English. In order to increase the number of players, I'm introducing it in streams and social media in my native language(But, I'm just an ordinary person...)

0.12 expects EFT to change significantly. Of course, what I'm looking forward to at 0.12 is a Hideout. I read in the project news that this was announced in 2017. I learned that this is an essential element of the game. 
We look forward to seeing the EFT world grow one more. This game experience never exists in any other game. Definitely! I want more friends to experience this game! Especially casual FPS player!

Thank you.

NrOneHeadband

I bought the EOD in around 2016 when the game was still alpha, I haven't been playing that much lately to be honest but I have been following the progress almost every day ever since I bought the game. I got two of my friends to buy the left behind edition, they saw the potential but didn't stick around for that long at that time (around 2017) because of too little content.

This patch would be a perfect time to make my friends start playing again. The keys you're offering would be perfect for me  to give  to my colleagues, since they too would like to try the game out.

The most Im looking forward to would be the optimization and migration to the new unity engine.

wohehiv

Thanks for the givaway firstoff. Looking forward for the engine update and the animation changes, in the end these changes are the core of the game, not the maps and features. I've been following Tarkov since the announcment, and bought it when closed beta was announced i believe. It's one of those games that is not easy, it doesn't show mercy to new players and rewards persistence. The gun mechanics are awesome, and the to be open world aspect of it will be incredible i hope. 

Already got one of my friends from work to buy the game, looking forward to get a squad going :) 

On a side note to the devs, keep up the good work, the game clearly is a work of passion so take as long as you need, you truely made a one of a kind game.

Medvjed

The things I'm most looking forward to in 0.12 is increased freedom to customize,  I love customizing, adapting my loadouts to different situations, which of course I won't be able to do in Tarkov, especially, since I'll have to use my 1/1000 chance to extract to actually get some good gear, but besides that, I love what this game already has to offer, except maybe from what I've seen from my friend's streams the fact I've seen a guy take 9 bullets to the head from an AK and not die, point blank.

I've been following EFT since 2 years, still having no chance to buy it because of my country's situation with the government, which is turning our economy into that of an African country, the years they've been in charge the price of bread has increased by two times what it was, so games I barely have money for, added to this the fact I'm in school (law) and have to pay for bus tickets and food.

Because I love realistic games, this game is also very unique, which both make it appealing, it plays smooth, runs smooth (?), and I have a group of friends playing this waiting for me to get it.

Crowey

I cannot give enough gratitude knowing that you are spending money out of your own pocket to make someones day.

My friends have been playing Tarkov for a very long time with me always being in the discord call with them playing a different game so I kind of feel left out when they play Tarkov and they make it seem like a lot of fun knowing that they're calling out specific spots of a map and getting hyped when they find a really good gun. I've always tried to get Tarkov but its never worked before.

Thank you very much for reading this and I hope I win any of the prizes, never the less I am happy knowing that people in this community are willing to spend their own money to make someones day

• Thanks 1

scorpion157870

What I expect most is the hideout.

I have been following TFT since 2017.

TFT has provided me with unique experiences, helping me to get out of depression. In short it means my life. although if I already own the game I wanted to get it for my friend, because this game is very good with friends and can have a lot of fun even playing for real.

rego911

Been playing for around a month now and having an absolute blast! A friend bought the game with me but has not had the same hype as myself so I'm hoping one of my other mates will get it. A 14 day trial key would be fantastic for him to get a feel of the game to see if he wants to buy it.giphy.gif.02fae14ec9a937b44251ab9f37c644d1.gif

Madiakz

Some really good replies guys, it will be a tough decision for sure! Hopefully not too long now until the patch drops and some winners can be selected!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

MacoPC

I have always followed escape from tarkov since its release, a unique game that gives you a unique experience, his reality is absurd and is the part I like the most, always requires the utmost attention to be able to fulfill his mission. I am Brazilian and for a long time I followed this game for several videos of youtubers from my country and foreigners and now I have the chance to be one of the players who has the provilege of having this game and share this experience, feeling a huge adrenaline !! !

Dirty_Fuzzy

i started playing tarkov sinse 2017.  im looking for the hideout system. and new mod build system. i would love a key to give to a friend

Alpha-Zombi

I've been into FPS games since i had my first computer back in early 2000's Quake, Half-life, CS, Rainbow 6 ect.. When my friend told me about the game a few weeks ago i looked up on youtube and found FairTX, funny guy, loved the game concept, different from many others in a good way, i think it has many potentials and i really waned to try it out, but at the price i have to pay for just trying a beta game feels a bit too much (about £38 for the Standard edition, and its on sale..). Talked about it to my friend and turned out that he felt the same way. What i would like to see in the future is that the game becomes available on steam, than i might get my hands on it. Keep up the good work! Peace

Majlo

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for a friend.

I'm most looking forward to seeing how the hideout and persistent health systems are going to function aswell as I'm looking to try get my 0.12 soft-skills to ELITE (more than I got in 0.11.7).

I've set myself up to obtain ELITE level Strength, Perception, Charisma, Attention, Memory, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifles, Search, Mag Drills, Covert Movement, and Prone Movement skills. Hopefully I'll be able to achieve all of them.

FrozenCoTTon

Looking forward to the new engine - hopefully no more stutters :) New map will also be fun as well since I mostly play Labs.

Been following EFT since it was announced with closed Alpha back in 2016, but didn't get the game till recently.

First wipe so very excited where everyone would be starting at the same level, but since getting this game it is all I play now, and it is probably one of the most realistic shooters so far.

I would love to give a key to some of my friends who are still playing other games and let them experience this game like I have and hopefully convert them to making them play this full time :)