Madiakz

0.12 Standard Edition & Trial Key Giveaway!

Petruslol

To be honest, I've heard about this game many times in the past but only recently stumbled upon Youtube videos about it and got curious.

Been playing shooters since Counter Strike 1.5 and since then I've been playing my way through all the popular and less popular ones in the past years. I'm a really big fan of survival/challenging games so this would fit right up my alley! Usually I'm also the one looking for games to play with my buddies together (you can take me as being a test subject for potential future squad games :p)

I'd love to get a key to give this game a fair go and to have my own opinion on whether my buddies and I (or just me :p) would get the game to keep on playing! Thank you for this opportunity and I wish you a lovely weekend! o/

ecelum

great idea with the giveaway! throwing in my post to try to get a friend onboard

HungryHipstr

I love this game and have been looking forward to 0.12 for a while but my friend doesn't know if he should buy it so I really hope for one of those trial codes so he can finally play it and see if he wants to buy it.

Zombrii

Getting real close now 😁😱

Mihacc

I have been looking this game at many streams and i like it. I would like to try it.. I am a student and for me giving 35 euros for game is a lot and i would like to make sure i find myself in game.

I mostly looking for new map and some performance improvement which i heard coming.

I am following ETF on streams for i thing 4 months maybe a little bit more.

I am into competitive survival games and FPS games. I played a lot of them and this one looks way more interesting and advanced than any other. Which is why i want to try it :D

dobryd123

Hello,

This is my first post here. I've been following the game for quite some time and decided I'd try my luck.

I'm interested in Escape from Tarkov because it appears to have everything I enjoy the most in video games: the game seems challenging and unforgiving, the gunplay looks very satisfying, there's a good amount of customization, scavenging/surviving and inventory management, proper pvp and pve elements and also the atmosphere feels very bleak and realistic.

I can't think of any other game that has all of the above elements, and I've played a lot of similar games. Games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. don't have multiplayer, and games like ARMA or Squad are a little too much military and team focused. Escape from Tarkov fits right there in between, giving me this loner vibe but still having social element to it. Personally I love the idea of persistent loot that I can hoard and organize. And from what I've just seen in the trailer for 0.12, adding hideouts to this game is just perfect. 

Another thing I like about this game is the fact that it is set in a fictional Russian region. I'm Polish so all the imagery is very familiar, especially the abandoned buildings and vehicles, which might make it even more realistic and intense for me. 

I think that's it, I'd love to try the game or maybe make it my home if I win. 

Cheers!

KarinParim

Definitely the new map!

ChaosOK

I heard so much about the game. Now I want to play it. I can't wait any longer .... Can't sleep anymore .... Can't play PBUG anymore!

Madiakz

The 0.12 update is coming this Sunday, more details to come tomorrow, so not long to wait now guys! Remember winners will be picked when the servers go down for the update!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

FireFry

Hello!
I'm looking forward for some new features and new Engine! Really wanna try it out. 
I've been following EFT from 2017 i guess. 
This game is something new in the industry with very realistic gameplay.

Glimpon

I am most looking forward to being a cheeki breeki scav again with no loot! I've been playing since .11.7 and still just learning the basics! I'd love to win a trial for the game to try and convince my friend to get the game. He's been interested for a while now but can't afford to just jump straight into it so this is a perfect opportunity! 

Good luck to all!!! 

• Like 1

RealSlix

I'm looking for performance improvements and the new map. I'd like to get more friends into the game and a key would greatly help. More friends = more fun/chaos. :D

Minachii

I have watcher over 100 hours how my friend is playing this game, and i really want to play it, but unfortunate i dont have money to buy it so i hope i will get key and play with my friend. I really hope in this new update its going to be better performance. I really like this game, i like guns, graphics, the way you modding guns, in this game is a lot of great and realistic stuff, and you are updating game, and im really exited for what is comming next. That is all i have to say, and sorry my English is bad cuz that is not my laungage xD. Have a great day you all ! :D

bezumie

Good luck all)

Madiakz

The 0.12 update has begun, which means the giveaway is now CLOSED, any comments after this will NOT be considered. Winners are being decided and will be announced shortly!

Edited by Madiakz
  • Like 1

Illigally

I following since the alpha. I LOVE THE GAME,.. and i hate it and its hate me and is loves me and i love it!

I think its one of the best shooter games on the market. Its beautiful, you need tacktiks and time, i have found lots of nice guys that playing with me night over night!

now i will get one Key for my bestfriend so he can try the feeling of Tarkov. Get reckt und loots his stash full as possible
:D

Madiakz

And the winners are:

Trial Keys

1. @onnixus
  2. @itsmecj
  3. @Absim
  4. @ltdan83

Standard Edition

1.  @JFRR

Congratulations!

Please check your PM inbox shortly for your keys, and stay tuned for the next giveaway!

• Thanks 1