Sign in to follow this  
pricex13

Does it get worse?

pricex13

Hello everyone,

I am really shocked today. I start to play EfT again and have some really bad experience. I have 38fps on costums on the lowest graphic settings. I know they will change the engine but before all this I always had 60 to 80fps, this is a really big step back.

And I know there is a event where raiders are replacing scavs, but do they really need to prefire me trough corners? I mean, I was on costums again and they started to fire all at once on every floor at the dorms. They all shot at me, they didn't hit indeed but I only had 6fps because of the fog that was created and my game crashed instantly after they stopped firing.

Another thing is, do raiders really have this insane reflexes? They spawned in every room at dorms and rushed all to me and had that total "realistic" instant turn to me and one shot me. This happened in 4 Raids.

Good luck out there... :| 

• Sad 1

Starioshka
10 minutes ago, pricex13 said:

Another thing is, do raiders really have this insane reflexes? They spawned in every room at dorms and rushed all to me and had that total "realistic" instant turn to me and one shot me. This happened in 4 Raids.

What's the problem again?

pricex13
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Starioshka:

What's the problem again?

Those instant one shots. Imagine someone is walking to you, you hear him and he instant turn to you and one shots you... how big is the chance for this?

• Sad 1

Starioshka
7 hours ago, pricex13 said:

Those instant one shots. Imagine someone is walking to you, you hear him and he instant turn to you and one shots you... how big is the chance for this?

100%

If I was messing around in a dark forest and some cheeky was sneaking up on me, and I heard him, I would get a sharp sting of adrenaline and pull that off without even looking.

Edited by Starioshka

pricex13
Am 13.10.2019 um 05:27 schrieb Starioshka:

100%

If I was messing around in a dark forest and some cheeky was sneaking up on me, and I heard him, I would get a sharp sting of adrenaline and pull that off without even looking.

I am talking about those Raiders in the Dorms. If you are in a massive shooting against... idk, at least 13 People. And you would clearly lose every sense of orientation because of the massive shooting in the building. I talk about the scav boss and at least 4 or 5 Raider + Scav Boss bodyguards. How big would the chance be, to instant turn to someone, wich cleary wasn't in your sight before. Neither could you hear him. You just rush and instant shoot... that is pure luck... But worthless for others. He would die anyway... like me... 75% sure.

Andronome
On 10/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, pricex13 said:

Hello everyone,

I am really shocked today. I start to play EfT again and have some really bad experience. I have 38fps on costums on the lowest graphic settings. I know they will change the engine but before all this I always had 60 to 80fps, this is a really big step back.

And I know there is a event where raiders are replacing scavs, but do they really need to prefire me trough corners? I mean, I was on costums again and they started to fire all at once on every floor at the dorms. They all shot at me, they didn't hit indeed but I only had 6fps because of the fog that was created and my game crashed instantly after they stopped firing.

What are your computer specs? Tarkov has always be a very hungry boy!

On 10/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, pricex13 said:

I assume you didn't play a lot in The Lab. Raiders are really more difficult than any scavs you encountered everywhere. Yes they do have incredible reflexes. And they maybe add more strength to that lately.

I personally like the raiders, a bit more challenging than scavs (even if I kind of have a small survival rate of 25%). But with the wipe coming, people bring high end stuff and are looking for challenge!

Empty your stash, wipe is coming (every I screw that part, and once again I have a 27 millions roubles worth stash, and never brought any of my SA or VSS in raid ^^)

Enjoy

pricex13
Am 18.10.2019 um 10:55 schrieb Andronome:

What are your computer specs? Tarkov has always be a very hungry boy!

I assume you didn't play a lot in The Lab. Raiders are really more difficult than any scavs you encountered everywhere. Yes they do have incredible reflexes. And they maybe add more strength to that lately.

I personally like the raiders, a bit more challenging than scavs (even if I kind of have a small survival rate of 25%). But with the wipe coming, people bring high end stuff and are looking for challenge!

Empty your stash, wipe is coming (every I screw that part, and once again I have a 27 millions roubles worth stash, and never brought any of my SA or VSS in raid ^^)

Enjoy

My specs are:

I5 7600k

1080ti

and all is on a ssd.

And I think that the big maps, like costums ain't made for raider fights...

Andronome
On 10/27/2019 at 6:05 PM, pricex13 said:

My specs are:

I5 7600k

1080ti

and all is on a ssd.

And I think that the big maps, like costums ain't made for raider fights...

Hmm ... you should have more fps, regarding my settings (below) we have comparable CPU but you have a better GPU. And I have those 30-50 fps depending on maps with everything medium/default (try not to put on low, it doesn't really change anything so far). But I play on a 1440p screen. Do you play in 2160p (more or less "4K") ? It would explain the difference between you and me.

But Tarkov has the reputation to be CPU intensive so far, that would explain we have the same framerate...