Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
IzSumTingWong

Listening to your cummunity, not your streamers.

Recommended Posts

IzSumTingWong

Is revenue & boosting the games publicity all you care about?

 

Before i lost interest in the game. Due to:

*No Voip

*Scavs having components off there guns & so you have to kill scavs

*Not being able to help new players (Me and 2 buddies of mine, he's level 17 after we kill him, he's got low gear, if we had voip we could chat to him & help him get a feel for your game. Thus adding more continued players online) 

*Realism my ass, watch the streamers with their mag's in a box in a box (secured container)

 

Like seriously, you claim to be hardcore realistic, but offer silly crap like 30 mags in a box inside a box. Watching the streamers run & gun. Plus the action looks so good, yet when i jump on a server. I wipe the map to find one guy camping fully geared in a room.....

Come on, can't we just have a non clunky, not ten years waiting time to ADS first person shooter that feels like you can actually do some strategic moves to pull out of a firefight alive. 

 

Before i bought the game, i thought this looked great. The streamers & the trailers made this game look awesome.. But in fact.

 

It's clanky, chunky, too slow paced & full of bugs. For a game of this price. I'd expect to actually be able to play the game. 

 

How about you don't hype the game up to be something it's not. Regretful buy hey after 2 years. 

 

Listen to your god damn community, not your streamers. 1 streamer vs 200 people playing the game. Which would you prefer.

 

 

 

#Deadgame.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 6
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madiakz
24 minutes ago, IzSumTingWong said:

Is revenue & boosting the games publicity all you care about?

 

Before i lost interest in the game. Due to:

*No Voip

*Scavs having components off there guns & so you have to kill scavs

*Not being able to help new players (Me and 2 buddies of mine, he's level 17 after we kill him, he's got low gear, if we had voip we could chat to him & help him get a feel for your game. Thus adding more continued players online) 

*Realism my ass, watch the streamers with their mag's in a box in a box (secured container)

 

Like seriously, you claim to be hardcore realistic, but offer silly crap like 30 mags in a box inside a box. Watching the streamers run & gun. Plus the action looks so good, yet when i jump on a server. I wipe the map to find one guy camping fully geared in a room.....

Come on, can't we just have a non clunky, not ten years waiting time to ADS first person shooter that feels like you can actually do some strategic moves to pull out of a firefight alive. 

 

Before i bought the game, i thought this looked great. The streamers & the trailers made this game look awesome.. But in fact.

 

It's clanky, chunky, too slow paced & full of bugs. For a game of this price. I'd expect to actually be able to play the game. 

 

How about you don't hype the game up to be something it's not. Regretful buy hey after 2 years. 

 

Listen to your god damn community, not your streamers. 1 streamer vs 200 people playing the game. Which would you prefer.

 

 

 

#Deadgame.

Hello @IzSumTingWong

I would disagree that revenue or boosting is all the devs care about, especially when a huge part of the Emissary role is talking with players and gathering feedback, we spend a lot of our time engaging with the community and passing said feedback on to the devs. 

If you had kept up to date with development you would know that a lot of what you mentioned is on the cards. VOIP will come after 0.12, there are voice commands in-game at this time that you can use to engage with other players and work together. If you want to help new players, there are several ways to do this including the Sherpa program and official community Discord server. 

The magazine box in the secure container will change, in fact the whole secure container could be changing, testing some of this is in the next pre-wipe event. 

To say you are unhappy there are issues and bugs in the game I don't understand, it is very clear from the website that the game is in Beta and not complete, bugs etc are to be expected, if you wanted a polished game it would have been better to wait until it is fully released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HijackDallas

@IzSumTingWong 

first things off all: 70% of the content are missing, After 0.12 there is (i don´t know) only 65-60% missing of the full content.

Just like @Madiakz said, Voip will come to patch 0.12. And the Hideout. You could also use TeamSpeak or Discord, there is alos some player´s known as Sherpa´s

 

BSG want an immersive, slow pace Game, but some Player´s think, this is just a CoD-clone or some cheap CS:GO-clone... that is why they use the MagCase/Gamma-exploit: They don´t want to change thier aggressive gameplay. I don´t say, pushing is bad. But an all out aggresive gameplay is not, what BSG want. That´s why they implemented the healing animation. That conclude after 0.12 the Offraid-healing (if this will come).

watch this

The BEAR-unit is not aggressiv until they cornered the USECs. They moving slowly and they doesn´t make any sound, until the BEAR shot the USEC with his pistol. That is an immersive gameplay with some aggerssive pushing in the end. That is, what BSG want.

 

And camping (or should i say "tactical waiting") is a legiment tactic in Tarkov.

 

Just to be honest, I´m just an average player who don´t spend much tme in EFT. But I´m totally hyped for this development. I want more hardcore. I want to see the vision of Nikita´s Tarkov

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
opiat3
1 hour ago, IzSumTingWong said:

Is revenue & boosting the games publicity all you care about?

 

Before i lost interest in the game. Due to:

*No Voip

*Scavs having components off there guns & so you have to kill scavs

*Not being able to help new players (Me and 2 buddies of mine, he's level 17 after we kill him, he's got low gear, if we had voip we could chat to him & help him get a feel for your game. Thus adding more continued players online) 

*Realism my ass, watch the streamers with their mag's in a box in a box (secured container)

 

Like seriously, you claim to be hardcore realistic, but offer silly crap like 30 mags in a box inside a box. Watching the streamers run & gun. Plus the action looks so good, yet when i jump on a server. I wipe the map to find one guy camping fully geared in a room.....

Come on, can't we just have a non clunky, not ten years waiting time to ADS first person shooter that feels like you can actually do some strategic moves to pull out of a firefight alive. 

 

Before i bought the game, i thought this looked great. The streamers & the trailers made this game look awesome.. But in fact.

 

It's clanky, chunky, too slow paced & full of bugs. For a game of this price. I'd expect to actually be able to play the game. 

 

How about you don't hype the game up to be something it's not. Regretful buy hey after 2 years. 

 

Listen to your god damn community, not your streamers. 1 streamer vs 200 people playing the game. Which would you prefer.

 

 

 

#Deadgame.

Maybe you will learn your lesson now,... and don´t buy games based on trailers or streamers if you initially have no idea of what it is like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madiakz
9 minutes ago, NmHansen said:

SHILLL ON!

No shill here my man, I have not influenced anyone's purchase. Just sharing the correct information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Primalgamer

too slow paced     complains about streamers using a mag box    also most of the main streamers dont use a mag box  as they all dont like it currently the event to lock the secure container is gonna suck ass enjoy leaving a brand new raid after wipe  beacuse u found a ducking gas analyzer  just stop the mags case going into the gamma and people are like reeee realism   theres a balence between realism and fun u want realism sure  when u die  start from level 1 again .....irl has secure containers   tv shows have done tests on boxes that are   gun/explosive/force proof   and plane have black boxes what irl doesent have is magic PMC's who can get shot in the head gear back up and carry on so quit whining its a game and the gamma test is gonna suck ass  as its end of wipe and everyone has done their quests so they are gonna think its a great idea then wipe hits ;/

 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NmHansen
1 hour ago, Madiakz said:

No shill here my man, I have not influenced anyone's purchase. Just sharing the correct information. 

No you are not, you  are just given bland robotic replays while same time talking down to a paying customer, who allready have payed he's money to show for  he's trust, and he feels the trust i he gave isn't being returned.
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madiakz
5 minutes ago, NmHansen said:

No you are not, you  are just given bland robotic replays while same time talking down to a paying customer, who allready have payed he's money to show for  he's trust, and he feels the trust i he gave isn't being returned.
 

 

 

You stated things you want, and I have given you information on those things, so I don't see how that is bland or robotic. If you feel I have talked down to you then I apologise, that is not my intention at all, but this has nothing to do with trust at all, you knew this was not a complete game when you purchased it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NmHansen
2 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

You stated things you want, and I have given you information on those things, so I don't see how that is bland or robotic. If you feel I have talked down to you then I apologise, that is not my intention at all, but this has nothing to do with trust at all, you knew this was not a complete game when you purchased it. 

I felt you was talking down to OP (not to me)

Yes we knew that is was in beta and it would take alot time before it would be done.

We know that we are just testing and  not playing the final product.

But we enthusiastically and maybe naively, expected to test something that was preping to be released, and we hoped there would be atleast some sort of ingame communication, a text chat would do just fine. just to make frens we meet in raid. (We ALL actully just want that cool locker room moment from the teaser trailer, and become best frens with that guy and bro out in a bunker)

But ingame comms of any sort seems like something that would be very useful for testing from the start and not after 2years+ in beta, and it seems so cheesy when we are pointed to a 3rd party just to other players in the same game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madiakz
7 minutes ago, NmHansen said:

I felt you was talking down to OP (not to me)

Yes we knew that is was in beta and it would take alot time before it would be done.

We know that we are just testing and  not playing the final product.

But we enthusiastically and maybe naively, expected to test something that was preping to be released, and we hoped there would be atleast some sort of ingame communication, a text chat would do just fine. just to make frens we meet in raid. (We ALL actully just want that cool locker room moment from the teaser trailer, and become best frens with that guy and bro out in a bunker)

But ingame comms of any sort seems like something that would be very useful for testing from the start and not after 2years+ in beta, and it seems so cheesy when we are pointed to a 3rd party just to other players in the same game

I was just explaining the points that the OP had brought up, that isn't talking down to someone. Having VOIP isn't going to instantly make everyone friendly, I play a lot of survival/PvP games and most of the time people either don't communicate anyway or they say their friendly and try to kill you regardless lol. 

By playing you are testing something that will be released, but one thing you should know with any early access game, delays happen, I've not supported one EA game that released without some kind of issue, things crop up and changes occur, you just have to roll with the punches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IzSumTingWong

Regardless of how i feel about the game. I know the Devs are doing a fantastic job at producing content & are capable of a great game upon release.

It will be a better game with far smoother aiming & walking whilst shooting. Because in real life with firearms, when you are walking and aiming, like i've done several times with sights. They don't sway as much because i can control my footing. Maybe the soft skills will boost that, i don't know.

 

But good to hear about VOIP, because most games have it. I just hate me and my squad having to mow down a new player when we could avoid killing him, give him a good match & some free gear. Why not? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2