Lohung

Give us back the traders already...

Lohung

First of to the forums mods.. how about you stop locking threads that are active... remember.. most of us are not Russian and we will tell u go fly a kite on your game like we did on "Infestation Stories".  They did that crap and their community walked away

Secondly why haven the traders been given. Your latest tweet about Maintenance and telling us the servers are back up, literally is a wall of replies telling you to turn the traders back on. Do you just not care what your community wants?  We have told you over and over again stop screwing with the economy like your failed attempt to make it dynamic with the traders or when you limited the amount of stuff someone can buy, seriously how stupid is it i can only by 2 RK-2 foregrips IN A 3 HOUR TIME SPAN!!!! which you still have implemented in the game, and then there is this event. Removing the traders, you i dont even care about the gamma event. Its stupid, but i at LEAST WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUY A GUN!!!!! I am seeing more hatchlings now then ever on factor cause people cant build a gun or buy ammo.  Is that what you want your game to be like.  Seriously think people should boycott this game until the Devs come online and apologies for this crap and stop doing it.  Sure this is their game and they can do what they want... but we dont have to play it. Yea the fanboys and lemmings will still play but who wants to play a game with only a few thousand queing up across the world.

TURN ON THE TRADERS AND STOP LIMITING US!!!!! WE WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME!!! WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU DOING!!!!! TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

• Sad 9
  • Upvote 1

SkyCloud

I am just gonna report this post 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 2

tommy40629
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Lohung:

First of to the forums mods.. how about you stop locking threads that are active... remember.. most of us are not Russian and we will tell u go fly a kite on your game like we did on "Infestation Stories".  They did that crap and their community walked away

Secondly why haven the traders been given. Your latest tweet about Maintenance and telling us the servers are back up, literally is a wall of replies telling you to turn the traders back on. Do you just not care what your community wants?  We have told you over and over again stop screwing with the economy like your failed attempt to make it dynamic with the traders or when you limited the amount of stuff someone can buy, seriously how stupid is it i can only by 2 RK-2 foregrips IN A 3 HOUR TIME SPAN!!!! which you still have implemented in the game, and then there is this event. Removing the traders, you i dont even care about the gamma event. Its stupid, but i at LEAST WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUY A GUN!!!!! I am seeing more hatchlings now then ever on factor cause people cant build a gun or buy ammo.  Is that what you want your game to be like.  Seriously think people should boycott this game until the Devs come online and apologies for this crap and stop doing it.  Sure this is their game and they can do what they want... but we dont have to play it. Yea the fanboys and lemmings will still play but who wants to play a game with only a few thousand queing up across the world.

TURN ON THE TRADERS AND STOP LIMITING US!!!!! WE WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME!!! WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU DOING!!!!! TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

It comes even better -----> Test the new secure container:

For example: You have a gamma container. And you put a magcase with 4x  60 round mags in the magcase.

Now in the game it is impossible to put the empty mags BACK IN THE CONTAINER!

That means it is not longer possible to put a gun out of the container AND PUT THAT GUN BACK IN THE CONTAINER.

That is even better than the traiderevent.

BlackWolf993

Why they are actually testing this?

AdhesiveTeflon
9 minutes ago, BlackWolf993 said:

Absolutely no reason.  Even the normal reason of "game testing" is BS.

Loving that 100K AVS.

BlackWolf993
7 minutes ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

Absolutely no reason.  Even the normal reason of "game testing" is BS.

Loving that 100K AVS.

100k for avs is horrible :D Are they planning add some ultra hardcore server without traders? But i dont think they want to split player base

GhostZ69
3 hours ago, SkyCloud said:

I am just gonna report this post 🤷‍♂️

Report it for what?  What rule is it breaking?  

SkyCloud

Unreasonable and unlogical rant that disturbs the community is a good reason

35 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Report it for what?  What rule is it breaking?  

"TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!"

Even this part is enough for reporting

Edited by SkyCloud

BlackWolf993

I hope they will test these things on separate branch next time :D

ParsonsWV
21 minutes ago, SkyCloud said:

Unreasonable and unlogical rant that disturbs the community is a good reason

"TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!"

Even this part is enough for reporting

SO basically you want to suck up to devs? There is no reason to report. Get a life. 

• Hot 1

SkyCloud
1 minute ago, ParsonsWV said:

SO basically you want to suck up to devs? There is no reason to report. Get a life. 

So this is your first ever post how convincing

ParsonsWV
8 minutes ago, SkyCloud said:

So this is your first ever post how convincing

Got on here to read about the gamma container change. So now you act like an elitist because you have more posts and I am new. Sorry my number of posts doesn't change the facts. Again get a life and stop acting like an arm chair commando. 

• Like 1

NmHansen
1 hour ago, BlackWolf993 said:

to see how much crap they can push on us

• Sad 1

SkyCloud
10 minutes ago, ParsonsWV said:

Got on here to read about the gamma container change. So now you act like an elitist because you have more posts and I am new. Sorry my number of posts doesn't change the facts. Again get a life and stop acting like an arm chair commando. 

It is not about the quantity, you make your debut with something like "suck up to devs". I would like to see more people who can discuss and criticize in proper ways unlike you.

19 minutes ago, RonWonkers said:

Why are you gay?

I could not see why you said something like this. What's wrong with being gay mate?

ParsonsWV
1 minute ago, SkyCloud said:

It is not about the quantity, you make your debut with something like "suck up to devs". I would like to see more people who can discuss and criticize in proper ways unlike you.

I could not see why you said something like this. What's wrong with being gay mate?

I mean you come in reporting a post about a topic that a lot of people don't want. I'm sorry but you don't even want this topic being talked about. If you did you wouldn't be reporting for no reason. You didn't try to discuss at all. You just post you're reporting without discussion. Should have just reported and been done. You have added nothing to this topic. 

• Like 1

JoeRollz

store your empty mags in a bush. also mag case in gamma is super broken. med case ok - your power leveling health because its ridiculous to level for that silly quest

they announced the event and you had a week to stock up on supplies. gear wise you can just scav in and walk around picking up m4's gen4's and 60rnd's littered everywhere like cigarette butts.

SkyCloud

There is no connection between his post and an ordinary discussion. Just some complainings and some capital letters here and there. It is obvious that he did not comprehend what kind of results will occur when Trader wipe and secure containers combined. This is not an event for you to play and enjoy, This is an event for you to participate, participating is up to you tho.

Do you think while the game is developing more, you will have access to the traders and high grade items this easily. By the results they get from these events, they will decide how scarce the high grades items should be.

Just as an example, m995 is sold by peacekeeper only there is no way to find or loot it. And the stock is about to deplete due to this event, that's why the prices are sky rocketing. In a scenario where you have just 1 mag of m995 rounds, What would you do with it? would you just spam it on a player running around in full auto? or let him pass so you can keep your valuable ammo for a solid opponent or would you sell it on the market for high prices or would you use few of them on top of your mag.

These questions are the important ones, not some events will take up few days only.

• Like 1

GhostZ69
46 minutes ago, ParsonsWV said:

42 minutes ago, RonWonkers said:

Why are you gay?

36 minutes ago, ParsonsWV said:

20 minutes ago, ParsonsWV said:

I mean you come in reporting a post about a topic that a lot of people don't want. I'm sorry but you don't even want this topic being talked about. If you did you wouldn't be reporting for no reason. You didn't try to discuss at all. You just post you're reporting without discussion. Should have just reported and been done. You have added nothing to this topic. 

Pretty much sums it up.  Some people here try to wield the mods like a weapon.

ParsonsWV
6 minutes ago, SkyCloud said:

There is no connection between his post and an ordinary discussion. Just some complainings and some capital letters here and there. It is obvious that he did not comprehend what kind of results will occur when Trader wipe and secure containers combined. This is not an event for you to play and enjoy, This is an event for you to participate, participating is up to you tho.

Do you think while the game is developing more, you will have access to the traders and high grade items this easily. By the results they get from these events, they will decide how scarce the high grades items should be.

Just as an example, m995 is sold by peacekeeper only there is no way to find or loot it. And the stock is about to deplete due to this event, that's why the prices are sky rocketing. In a scenario where you have just 1 mag of m995 rounds, What would you do with it? would you just spam it on a player running around in full auto? or let him pass so you can keep your valuable ammo for a solid opponent or would you sell it on the market for high prices or would you use few of them on top of your mag.

These questions are the important ones, not some events will take up few days only.

There we go!  I did not know that M995 was only available from peacekeeper. I thought it was a rare spawn like a defib. Just super limited. Makes sense why it has sky rocketed during this event. 

JoeRollz
16 minutes ago, SkyCloud said:

Just as an example, m995 is sold by peacekeeper only there is no way to find or loot it.

You can find m995 in raid. Its not common at all but there are paper ammo boxes, spawned magazines 10,20,30,60,100's and ADAR scav's that have 2-5 30x mags of it. There are ammo crates scattered around all the larger maps and your loot skill determines what you pull out of them.

You can also find Val and shrimp ammo in raid along with every other ammo type. Its not in the abusive streamer quantities of dumping 60rnds of m995 per scav, but its in there.

HijackDallas

@JoeRollz Thhat´s just me, but i never found any M995 rounds ever in Scav corpses. The common 5.56 round I found is M855 or M856

oquiz

all this is, for initilazing the non in raid container loot event. the devs want you to spend what you got, then need to find things in raid, to test how needfull the container is. its not that hard to understand. beside that, you had allmost half a year to play what ever gear with what ever ammo you want. if this isnt enough, for having some restrictions a couple of days, then sorry better dont play at all. and beside of that, in the last days you will be able to have all unlocked and cheap so you can do truly everything the hell you would like to do. dont you all read patch notes? cant you think two steps ahead? does everything has to be hated because you might get it wrong? seriously chill and have fun. you had so long to play all what you wanted.

Its really not that difficult to understand and why is everyone freaking out if they test something a couple of ducking days. why do you care, it does wipe anyways and ffs its a not finished game, they gonna test things and try them out. cant you just think over it and may make a reasonable descion on why they do this and why you are playing a game that is in its development state. all this threads makeing me so upset xD

GallusMaxim
Am 14.10.2019 um 14:54 schrieb Lohung:

but i at LEAST WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUY A GUN!!!!!

You can in a few Days.

Or in other words, that you can understand: EVENT SOON OOOVVVEERRRR. SOOOOON!!!!!!11111eleven tzrzft

:bemaybe: why stay topics like this open for so many hours 

PimpMyWiki

Traders are back!

Lohung
On 10/14/2019 at 3:43 PM, SkyCloud said:

you are a child sir... arguing on the internet... look if your going to fanboy dont do it on my threads... you are the problem in this game... people like u who think criticism and complaints arent warranted or shouldnt be on the forums are the problem... further up your head is in their but the more reassured they are that everything they are doing is right.  Which it isnt... they need to be told they are screwing everything up... thats how people go "hey this isnt a good idea no one likes" but FANBOYING... is stupid..,. it allows stupid ideas and game breaking decisions sit in the game.

Heck, if you live in any democratic country that is LITERALLY how it works. you tell the people in control "I DONT LIKE THIS" and they go... "hey ppl dont like this we shouldnt do it"

so before you 245 posts beat down my little 45 posts (which i find hilarious that you think internet points matter.. wait.. they arent even points.. i just realized your "amount of posts" are directly controlled by you and bragging about them is like saying no one loves more than me so i am better than you cause I can give myself more points than you) i wanted to say... i may be complaining but your toxic.. you attacked me, the new guy and anyone else who disagreed with you..

understand this.. your the minority.. i am the majority... thats why people keep quitting this game. because they make stupid decisions and then deny it exists... like the hacking