SestoElemento

Container change

SestoElemento

Now that the container event is up and running i will place my vote on NO to the change. the containers should stay as they were from the beginning. 

The only thing i would totally support and like even better than it was before is, containers (mag box, ammo box, med case and weapons) inside containers is disallowed. Everything else can go in there.

I love the game besides from the current limitation on containers so thank you for a great game nontheless guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

PardTheTroll
  1. One hour is not enough to test such feature.
  2. The change should be tested right after a wipe. When everyone starts fresh. 

While I am for complete removal of the SCs, I still would be willing to give it a "fair" testing phase and make a final decision after that. Just look at healing, eating, drinking and reloading animation/times. Everyone lost their mind when they first introduced it. Now, no one bats an eye. Same could happen with the SC. People need just to adapt. 

In the end, my opinion is, that testing things one by one is not optimal per se. Maybe the removal (or hard limitation) of the containers is the wrong move, when the game is in it's final form with less loot and after raid healing. Who knows.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Dirty_Fuzzy
24 minutes ago, SestoElemento said:

Now that the container event is up and running i will place my vote on NO to the change. the containers should stay as they were from the beginning. 

The only thing i would totally support and like even better than it was before is, containers (mag box, ammo box, med case and weapons) inside containers is disallowed. Everything else can go in there.

I love the game besides from the current limitation on containers so thank you for a great game nontheless guys.

where is the poll is this a legit poll or a random person

SestoElemento
9 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

While I am for complete removal of the SCs, I still would be willing to give it a "fair" testing phase and make a final decision after that. Just look at healing, eating, drinking and reloading animation/times. Everyone lost their mind when they first introduced it. Now, no one bats an eye. Same could happen with the SC. People need just to adapt. 

In the end, my opinion is, that testing things one by one is not optimal per se. Maybe the removal (or hard limitation) of the containers is the wrong move, when the game is in it's final form with less loot and after raid healing. Who knows.

I don't need to test it more than one hour to know that. It is pretty clear to me how it is going to be and i don't like it.

I respect your opinion of course.

8 minutes ago, Dirty_Fuzzy said:

where is the poll is this a legit poll or a random person

This is a month old or so but it still goes i guess.

vote secure case.png

Dirty_Fuzzy
7 minutes ago, SestoElemento said:

I don't need to test it more than one hour to know that. It is pretty clear to me how it is going to be and i don't like it.

I respect your opinion of course.

This is a month old or so but it still goes i guess.

vote secure case.png

link to it

SestoElemento
Just now, Dirty_Fuzzy said:

link to it

HijackDallas

The Secure Container will be changed. That is planed.

How and what are this changes can no one says. 

For myself i want this changes, at least all SecCon shold be like the Kappa. Only meds, keys, ammo, money and loot. 

No weapons, rigs, armor, helmets or mod should be secured

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SestoElemento
1 minute ago, HijackDallas said:

The Secure Container will be changed. That is planed.

How and what are this changes can no one says. 

For myself i want this changes, at least all SecCon shold be like the Kappa. Only meds, keys, ammo, money and loot. 

No weapons, rigs, armor, helmets or mod should be secured

Yeah agree !

HijackDallas

I´m actually exited of the current changes. That is what i want. Just to secure my own stuff.

But I want at least the same restriction like the Kappa.

MagicPaw

I think it would be a little early to make a decision on that, but then again, I already know that I won't change my mind on wanting the container to stay this way.

The only thing I'd mourn about, is that the dogtag case would lose most of it's appeal.

bitflip

Please do not apply this change permanently. I am OK for the Gamma and all other containers to behave like the Kappa container though.

ParsonsWV
5 hours ago, PardTheTroll said:

If they remove the SC then they are putting themselves in a place to have a lot of charge backs for the game. When they advertise the game and say hey buy EOD and get this container for this purpose and then take it away, that's a problem. Don't take away something that you used to sell the game. 

PardTheTroll
vor 2 Stunden schrieb ParsonsWV:

Don't take away something that you used to sell the game. 

Did they though? It is just a part of it. The list is quite long. Also, the "advertised container to sell the game" is not even the biggest one, which you can get (like Kappa). This was actually said many times. But nowhere were the different SCs used as the main selling point. Here one could thank streamers for advertising it that way. 

If something brakes the game and/or makes it harder to fix/balance. Remove it. SC is not mandatory to play the game. At least not in the way we currently had (as the event changed it for the better).

Edited by PardTheTroll

Shiftin

I like the event. Keeps people from being able to stuff loot and run, and will help reduce the hatchet runners.
I vote yes to the change.

ParsonsWV
7 hours ago, PardTheTroll said:

Did they though? It is just a part of it. The list is quite long. Also, the "advertised container to sell the game" is not even the biggest one, which you can get (like Kappa). This was actually said many times. But nowhere were the different SCs used as the main selling point. Here one could thank streamers for advertising it that way. 

If something brakes the game and/or makes it harder to fix/balance. Remove it. SC is not mandatory to play the game. At least not in the way we currently had (as the event changed it for the better).

It is listed under EOD edition. Yes it is used to sell the edition. Sorry but facts are facts. Game is not broken. Don't like hatchlings getting the loot? Run to the places they target and kill them. They can't do much to you so easy kill. Sad you don't make the money because a hatchling gets there first? Run as a hatchling. Not a hard concept. Or BSG could make it so you have to bring a long gun into a run. Stops hatchlings from running and doesn't take away something people paid for. 

You saying hatchlings break the game really makes me think you aren't good at the game. If only way you can make money is by the few items hatchlings take then you need to work on your skills. 

Also, if they wanted to limit that rare items couldn't be put into the SC that is fine. Allowing nothing to be put into SC is horrible though. There is no need for a gamma at all at that point.

• Sad 1

Zombrii

There should be a new poll since people have experienced it now

LostMyScope

Wait so how do I vote? ( I am newb ).

So in written I would say NO for the change, I like them how they were (MAYBE I would remove adding the magbox/medbox/ammobox inside the secure container, but if not then might as well start abusing it myself :D

Edit: Okay I started September this year. I started straight off with EOD edition, my friend told me that main advantages are space and the container, and container is really helpful for newbies. So for me it did sell me that edition... I couldn't care less about all the other random junk items included in the beginning, I don't even remember ANY of them other than the container... and space... these 2 features I feel...

Note: With the hideout they are already nullifying the "Free Space" advantage, cause cheap versions can upgrade storage in game. Sure we start with it maxed out, but ... honestly when we buy this version we pay for the game 5-6x ... Sure it's support for devs and awesome game and all, but at least leave us some perks, I would like to feel gratitude back.

Edited by LostMyScope
Added some info