JFRR

Better way to split ammo

JFRR

Hi all:

-Fast way: same than now (ctrl+drag) but it auto splits it to half, and not having to press enter (i.e. 60->2x30; 30->2x15; 15-> 7 and 8, etc...). I'll keep an option on settings to those that like the current method. Also in that settings's option you could allow people to configure the amount they want to auto split (10, 30, 9...)

-Advanced way: right click over the ammo and add an option like "split all ammo to", click it and a box will appear with the number you want (i.e: 60, split to 10-> 6x10/ 60, split to 15-> 4x15).

I think it makes sense (ask-tell me if i messed it up somehow :D) and allows a faster and more "comfortable" way to mix ammo.

Disclammer ( :schappy: )  : i don't have the game yet, but i think people don't mix ammo because it is annoying to split it having to type the ammout everytime; just think if you have to split 60 bullets 1 by 1 (nobody will do that :D  , but maybe with tracers? )

Share your thoughts but i think it is an useful idea ;) .

Thanks for reading :) .

Edited by JFRR

JFRR

Forgot to say (and cannot edit :/) that this "by half" method could work with money too (not sure if something else stack like this). Not sure if as useful as for the ammo, but don't think it is worse that the current method.

:)

SirBarnaby

I am quite certain some form of advanced ammo mixing is planned. Sometimes you would just want tracers as your every fifth, or after 40 rounds every 3rd. Perhaps they are going to add features to mix ammo better.

But yes, your suggestion is good!

• Like 1

JFRR
16 hours ago, SirBarnaby said:

I am quite certain some form of advanced ammo mixing is planned. Sometimes you would just want tracers as your every fifth, or after 40 rounds every 3rd. Perhaps they are going to add features to mix ammo better.

But yes, your suggestion is good!

Thank you ;) , and i think it should not be too hard to do it :) .