Sign in to follow this  
KingTwisted420

Broken hitboxes?

KingTwisted420

Just spawned in as a scav on interchange inside the building, I heard a naked hatchet dude come running around the corner, so I pre-aimed and hit him in the chest with a mosin (mind you I seen the blood spat from his body), he proceeded to miss a whole clip of 15 pistol bullets, by which point i had hit him with 3 more mosin shots directly in the chest (seeing blood each time) and he still wasnt dead. He ran away to reload, and I reloaded only 3 shots into my mosin, he ran around the corner and I hit him 2 more times in the chest/arm (watching blood spots each time I hit) and he still wasn't dead. Then died to one single shot from his pistol.

For real, how does someone with no armor, no helmet, or literally anything eat 6+ shots of mosin into chest/arms, mostly chest? Have played many a hundred raids this wipe and havent yet seen something like that, and yes Im still relatively new, but even with the shittiest ammo type how in the world?

TUALMASOK

Desync. It's worse at the moment as there's more folks playing. Will it be fixed with the next patch? I can't answer that.

ParsonsWV
4 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

Desync. It's worse at the moment as there's more folks playing. Will it be fixed with the next patch? I can't answer that.

There definitely isn't more people playing right now. Have you joined a lobby and seen how dead they are? 

TUALMASOK
17 hours ago, ParsonsWV said:

There definitely isn't more people playing right now. Have you joined a lobby and seen how dead they are? 

Nope, but I'm running into more PMCs and player scavs than I ever have before, even outside of peak hours.