vekongmaster

Free The Scav Raiders from the Labs!

Would you like to have some Raiders on all maps (not just during Pre-Wipe)?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have some Raiders on all maps (not just during Pre-Wipe)?

• Yes, that'd be fun! Let those Raiders free-roam all maps.
    • No, AI Scavs are enough! Let those Raiders locked up in Labs.

vekongmaster

Dear BSG,

I'm a newbie, this is my first Pre-Wipe event and I really love it! :D It's so fun especially with Raiders operating all over the maps.

So I'm kinda thinking that BSG Devs should probably let the Raiders out of the labs once in a while (not just during Pre-Wipe event but maybe once/twice every month) to spice things up. Let those Raiders work with the AI Scavs (but they can still detect Player Scavs).

Put 3 or 4 Raiders across the map and make them roam the map freely so they ain't too stiff like the AI Scavs. Make those Raiders smarter and more aggressive, right now they're kinda a little bit dumb and I can even kill them easily with a pistol (whenever I'm hiding in bushes and all they can do just scream like b*tch), they can only kill me when I'm right in front of them.

You're all probably thinking I just want some easy money making from those Raiders. No man, this idea is just to make all maps more fun and more challenging ;) The AI Scavs are getting pretty boring and they're acting completely like stupid robots. Raiders are lot more entertaining and they obviously can turn all maps alive. :) 

Just my 2 cent though....

Thanks in advance,

-Vekongmaster-

vekongmaster

Or perhaps you could let players enable the Raiders on all maps in Offline mode. I could really use those Raiders in offline mode as a warm up before going online. That would be really amazing! ;) I love them Raiders, they're so fun. But I hate playing on Labs :( 

Thanks in advance

-Vekongmaster-

d10sk0ur01

I don't wanna off topic and be disrespectful but I made my search into the forum, and as I can't post as a newly entered member (I understand forum needs to stop people from posting bad stuff, as today internet is filled with trash "(ab)users" ) but  this policy for the forum blocks people that are knowledgeable and respectful to share their hardcore ideas benefiting the game, at least potentially.

So I am gonna post the idea on reddit until it will be possible maybe to post it also here on the forums.

It's a pretty complex system to enhance the value of permadeath and PMC survival\hardcore mode.

N0PEY0UDIE

A squad of raiders should be in every map for sure. Maybe a team of x6 on non-boss maps and x4 on boss maps...also make it so raiders and the bosses with their teams fight the raiders if they meet. 

TUALMASOK

I like the idea, but it would introduce too many ways to cheese getting high-end gear, there wouldn't be a "struggle" to get gear, and people would farm them and rake in the roubles. Perhaps apply the raider AI to slightly beefier vanilla scavs?

CooH1e2

Although I get and share your point in terms of how fun is to kill raiders.... I think as @TUALMASOK

5 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

I like the idea, but it would introduce too many ways to cheese getting high-end gear, there wouldn't be a "struggle" to get gear, and people would farm them and rake in the roubles. Perhaps apply the raider AI to slightly beefier vanilla scavs?

It won't be good for the game economy and for some less experienced players it can become a crazyness to have them everywhere.

I would agree to have a chance of having a squad of raiders from time to time .... either by a low rate or on special events. (once per month or so)

Anyways, according to the preliminary notes for 0.12 there is a new AI coming. Let's see how it's working.

SweatShop

IMO:
It would be fun to have raiders on all maps, however i do not think they should have a 100% spawn-rate, when they spawn they must stick close together i.e. look like a unit of trained PMC & their gear should also fit the paradigm of the world.

Having a few raiders on other maps would add an interesting dynamic to gameplay

vekongmaster
On 10/24/2019 at 3:10 PM, quango2k said:

A squad of raiders should be in every map for sure. Maybe a team of x6 on non-boss maps and x4 on boss maps...also make it so raiders and the bosses with their teams fight the raiders if they meet. 

53 minutes ago, SweatShop said:

IMO:
It would be fun to have raiders on all maps, however i do not think they should have a 100% spawn-rate, when they spawn they must stick close together i.e. look like a unit of trained PMC & their gear should also fit the paradigm of the world.

Having a few raiders on other maps would add an interesting dynamic to gameplay

Dear @quango2k & @SweatShop,

Exactly bro! Raiders will make all maps more alive and fun! PMC will come to hunt them down and all maps are gonna be more populated :D Right now people tend to play only on Labs and Factory. Other maps are kinda quite and boring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

14 hours ago, CooH1e2 said:

Although I get and share your point in terms of how fun is to kill raiders.... I think as @TUALMASOK

It won't be good for the game economy and for some less experienced players it can become a crazyness to have them everywhere.

I would agree to have a chance of having a squad of raiders from time to time .... either by a low rate or on special events. (once per month or so)

Anyways, according to the preliminary notes for 0.12 there is a new AI coming. Let's see how it's working.

Dear @TUALMASOK & @CooH1e2,

I fully understand that the main thing which makes EFT hardcore is actually the infamous "Gear-Fear" (due to its in-game economy). But this economy thingy is a little bit too much for casual players. Hardcore players (especially streamers) will always have more in-game money and better access to high-end gears. Casual players (who can only play 2 days a week) are always struggling.

Raiders on all maps will be the best financial solution for casual players who don't got times to play the game 24/7. They will bring better economy in EFT (especially for casual players). The new players can also use the Raiders as a training tool to become better at this game (Raiders are not really that hard to kill imho). Perhaps the Raiders don't always have to spawn with high-end gears. They can spawn with low to medium gears.  

Instead of hardcore economy aka Gear Fear, I'd rather have more hardcore & realistic gameplay. Imho BSG should nerf and tone down all PMC's passive skills (recoil, endurance, strength, combat, etc) to make our PMC more human and realistic.

Thanks in advance,

-Vekongmaster- 

X_on

How about if key locations in any map (such as the dorms in customs) have a 30% or so chance of spawning raiders if a lot of noise and commotion is made at those locations?

vekongmaster
20 hours ago, X_on said:

How about if key locations in any map (such as the dorms in customs) have a 30% or so chance of spawning raiders if a lot of noise and commotion is made at those locations?

Dear @X_on,

Yeah that'd be cool! It would reduce the numbers of hatchet runners :D 

TUALMASOK
On 10/26/2019 at 9:23 AM, vekongmaster said:

Hardcore players (especially streamers) will always have more in-game money and better access to high-end gears. Casual players (who can only play 2 days a week) are always struggling.

Streamers make up a tiny percentage of players, so that argument is invalid. Hardcore players are just better than the average player, so that's an expected advantage. All good players in any game have that advantage.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:23 AM, vekongmaster said:

Raiders on all maps will be the best financial solution for casual players who don't got times to play the game 24/7. They will bring better economy in EFT (especially for casual players). The new players can also use the Raiders as a training tool to become better at this game (Raiders are not really that hard to kill imho). Perhaps the Raiders don't always have to spawn with high-end gears. They can spawn with low to medium gears.  

Instead of hardcore economy aka Gear Fear, I'd rather have more hardcore & realistic gameplay. Imho BSG should nerf and tone down all PMC's passive skills (recoil, endurance, strength, combat, etc) to make our PMC more human and realistic.

This game doesn't cater for casuals, in fact, it doesn't cater for anyone. It is what it is, and if you are going to play it, then play it. If you want to use raiders as a training tool then do some raids in Labs, there's plenty of raiders there. The economy is not hardcore in anyway, you can make a fortune in very little time with scav and PMC loot runs.

vekongmaster
22 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

Streamers make up a tiny percentage of players, so that argument is invalid. Hardcore players are just better than the average player, so that's an expected advantage. All good players in any game have that advantage.

This game doesn't cater for casuals, in fact, it doesn't cater for anyone. It is what it is, and if you are going to play it, then play it. If you want to use raiders as a training tool then do some raids in Labs, there's plenty of raiders there. The economy is not hardcore in anyway, you can make a fortune in very little time with scav and PMC loot runs.

Dear @TUALMASOK,

I guess so far I'm not the only one who wants Raiders on all maps ;) (y) Survey never lies, bro....

Give Raiders.png

TUALMASOK
8 hours ago, vekongmaster said:

I guess so far I'm not the only one who wants Raiders on all maps ;) (y) Survey never lies, bro....

Give Raiders.png

Yes, your survey demographic of forum hounds totalling a massive 20 votes is indicative of the hundreds of thousands that play Tarkov. I salute the scale of your poll.

Varreox

The`re supersoldiers, which created in this labs

vekongmaster
15 hours ago, Varreox said:

The`re supersoldiers, which created in this labs

Dear @Varreox

Shouldn't they break free from the lab and roam the Tarkov? They're still human beings who need some fresh air & sunlight, right? lol 

This really reminds me of Universal Soldier movie lol XD 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

Yes, your survey demographic of forum hounds totalling a massive 20 votes is indicative of the hundreds of thousands that play Tarkov. I salute the scale of your poll.

Dear @TUALMASOK,

I dare you to bring those hundreds of thousands Tarkov players here to vote, I bet your *ss 70% of them would love to have better & easier in-game economy (in this case, by having Raiders on all maps) ;)  Not all Tarkov players are old dudes still living in their mom's basement playing and grinding in this hardcore game 24/7 lol XD #NoOffense #JustKidding

If hardcore players want EFT to stay hardcore, make the gameplay more hardcore instead of the economy and the grinding.

TUALMASOK
6 hours ago, vekongmaster said:

I dare you to bring those hundreds of thousands Tarkov players here to vote, I bet your *ss 70% of them would love to have better & easier in-game economy (in this case, by having Raiders on all maps) ;)  Not all Tarkov players are old dudes still living in their mom's basement playing and grinding in this hardcore game 24/7 lol XD #NoOffense #JustKidding

If hardcore players want EFT to stay hardcore, make the gameplay more hardcore instead of the economy and the grinding.

"I dare you..." LOL, what are you, 12?

Hardcore Tarkovians love the economy. It's nice and slow, and it's only going to get worse when the full release comes, as the dev's has said. If you are having problems making money then it's how you play the game. I've got a full EoD stash already, and that's after 3-4 hours of playing since .12 dropped.