Sign in to follow this  
veoliouy

Is AI scavs looting nearby containers a good idea?

veoliouy

Hey guys, it's the first time I post anything, and I do so because I love the game! Here's some suggestion.

When I chatted with my friend he gave a very good idea: AI scavs simultaneously loot nearby containers, arm themselves to the teeth, acting like real-life scavengers. Is that possible technically to do so? If it were real the game would be so much more fun!

And BTW about the secured container quarrel, how about put some AI scavs near looting sites to deter hatchet runners? Just some suggestions. Happy making Tarkov a better game!

• Like 1

ShiroTenshi

Well, yes this would be a good idea but not only containers but bodies as well. They  re technically also a container but you know what i mean. If they kill someone or find a dead body they should stop and loot it (with animations for added immersion).

Niewiarygodny

Before i start, welcome to forum, try to read some podcasts, cause u can find a lot of ifnormations about future of EFT there :D.

5 hours ago, veoliouy said:

AI scavs simultaneously loot nearby containers, arm themselves to the teeth

It was mentioned in one of podcasts that scavs will have limited ammo, and will gear up/pick up items from bodies. 
So most likely such thing will appear in EFT :).

MIkeKillson

I've wanted something like this for so long +1 

Don't mean to be a downer but this might cause the servers to melt down lol hopefully in the future we will be able to 

veoliouy

Thanks guys. As y'all said that's good for immersion but maybe that's not easy to achieve (or maybe not).

10 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Before i start, welcome to forum, try to read some podcasts, cause u can find a lot of ifnormations about future of EFT there :D.

And thanks for the warm welcome, will do.