Zombrii

Change loot location/amount

Zombrii

I would like to suggest a change in the loot system.
Add more loot chances and amount, for example make a GPU have a rare spawn in like every lootable place (bags, containers or even cars)
So increase the amount of possible loot and change values, like a tech store would have higher chance of finding a GPU there but it has slight chance of spawning in a bag somewhere.

I think it will solve some high density area's, rushes and some hatchling runs. People would spread out more and look more. You would want to increase loot possibility. Right now it's like okay these 10 places on the map have a chance of spawning that item let's go there asap. While in my opinion it should be more like you never know what you could find and it could be anywhere, it would keep things different.

Tell me you think about this idea and if you think it would work :)

N0PEY0UDIE

You are aware that .12 is due any day now right? and part of that is massive changes to loot. 

Seems like everyone wants the game to be easier these days. 

Zombrii
1 hour ago, quango2k said:

You are aware that .12 is due any day now right? and part of that is massive changes to loot. 

Yes i am aware of that and no i wasn't aware of the massive loot changes.
Don't know why you rant about everyone wanting this game to be easier but my intention is not making the game easier just reducing hotspot loot or guarentee spawn rate.
Thx for the "informative" reply

Edited by Zombrii

N0PEY0UDIE
1 hour ago, quango2k said:

"Rant"....Sure. 

44 minutes ago, Zombrii said:

Yes i am aware of that and no i wasn't aware of the massive loot changes.
Don't know why you rant about everyone wanting this game to be easier but my intention is not making the game easier just reducing hotspot loot or guarentee spawn rate.
Thx for the "informative" reply

There will be tonnes of changes to loot, location, types of loot etc etc. Patch notes should be with us soon (soon soon, not too soon). Lots of rare loot spawns on scavs, just not many people check pockets very often. I've had graphics cards, chains, bitcoins and labs cards from a few. Personally I think they should increase scav activity around the high value loot areas, that should slow down the hatchet runners. 

There will be some sweet sweet loot on Mil base and in the woods bosses personal stash..you just have to fight Sir Chadalot to get to it.  

ShiroTenshi

Some changes already planned for the future:

Dynamic loot - Loot will spawn more or less based on how many times a location is looted. This will be a global thing and not just a 'Per Raid' thing. Meaning that if a lot of players go to the same place, across multiple raids, and loot it then in future raids the loot will be less common and less valuable in that location. The opposite is also true, so less traveled areas will have more valuable loot.

Global Loot Economy - How many of each items exist will be tracked globally, and there will be limits. This means that if they set (for example) that there can only exist 1000 Gen 4's in the entire game, no more then that number will spawn until one is removed and a slot opens up.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Zombrii
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Dynamic loot - Loot will spawn more or less based on how many times a location is looted. This will be a global thing and not just a 'Per Raid' thing. Meaning that if a lot of players go to the same place, across multiple raids, and loot it then in future raids the loot will be less common and less valuable in that location. The opposite is also true, so less traveled areas will have more valuable loot.

Global Loot Economy - How many of each items exist will be tracked globally, and there will be limits. This means that if they set (for example) that there can only exist 1000 Gen 4's in the entire game, no more then that number will spawn until one is removed and a slot opens up.

Great to hear, i really liked these changes! These would be very beneficial for the overall experience of the game and has a similar solution to the current problems!
Thx alot for the reply and time taking to inform, i really appreciate it! 😉

Edited by Zombrii

GhostZ69
2 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

I really, REALLY, hope that last part is changed.  That is going to be terrible.  So, what happens when people hoard ItemXXX and then quit the game or take an extended break?  Sounds terrible to me.

The first part sounds absolutely fantabulous though!!!

Edited by GhostZ69
  • Upvote 1