Markunator

Switching between lights and lasers

Markunator

If my weapon is fitted with both a light and a laser, how do I switch between them, just in case I don't want both of them switched on at the same time? 

Andronome

crt+T should do the job
But be aware, if there is too much item attached, I get difficult (for me at least) to get exactly what you what...

Markunator

Hmm, I have tried this before and it seems to only affect the laser. 

snyd3r

Hey Markunator, there is a simple way to toggle between your two devices! I'm also using the combination AN/PEQ-1 laser and predator light for all of my guns!

Solution: Enter the raid with both attached. Activate them. Put one of the devises in your inventory (it remains activated). Deactive the one, still on your gun. Attach the one of your inventory again. Now you can toggle between two different devices!

Please note, that the lasers visibility is very low sine 0.12 - so you might not see the result clearly when you try it. But the way i explained it is the only way to use two different devices! 

I personally hope that they raise the visibility of the visible lasers again (the not IR ones). Currently they are only really visible while ADS with a magnification.