Sincro007

Team killers

Sincro007

Did anyone run into greedy team killing players , first they invite you in team and then when map loads they kill you for gear especialy in this stage of event. I was killed today by CCOT_ nope player, first they invited me in team for labs and as soon as we spawned they killed me i guess for gear fear lol in this stage of game . Then i send him friend request to ask him why he killed me but he declined my invitation like he was scared to speak with me. If anyone have that kind of problems please respond here.

wildkatz_88

unfortunately this is pretty common...one of the 10 important rules in tarkov: NEVER group up with randoms :D

masman00001

people are shitty prewipe mid wipe and after wipe

EGExtinction

They dont get punished for that?

Kolt_Raynor
5 hours ago, EGExtinction said:

They dont get punished for that?

I've read that the developers are working on some sort of "punishment".  I am not quite sure how it would work though.  But I think if you search around you'll find it.

• Like 1

Maki_Nishikino

There are two Discords for EFT, join one and you won't come across this issue.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino
  • Like 1

KaelTheInvoker
6 часов назад, Sincro007 сказал:

Did anyone run into greedy team killing players , first they invite you in team and then when map loads they kill you for gear especialy in this stage of event. I was killed today by CCOT_ nope player, first they invited me in team for labs and as soon as we spawned they killed me i guess for gear fear lol in this stage of game . Then i send him friend request to ask him why he killed me but he declined my invitation like he was scared to speak with me. If anyone have that kind of problems please respond here.

Some kind of mental problems. 

Psychoanalysis is needed here.

kecorrigan

wtf u mean gear fear isnt all the gear worth sand and rocks at this point? i think he killed ur ass for the meme bro i wouldve too tbh, just regear its basically free rn.

Sincro007
13 hours ago, kecorrigan said:

wtf u mean gear fear isnt all the gear worth sand and rocks at this point? i think he killed ur ass for the meme bro i wouldve too tbh, just regear its basically free rn.

Yeaa that’s the spirit to ruin someone else game just because you are prick , that explains alot. I sure hope BSG find proper punishment for those meme tards as you said .

Madiakz

That's the risk of joining a random party, and why a lot of players don't do it. It can be fun if you get invited by someone decent, but most of the time it's just a slaughter house for who ever spawns in first.

Best advice, join the official Discord and the looking for group channel, always people looking to play there and they won't do this generally as if they do they can be banned from the voice channels for it, but to be honest in my experience most people on the Discord are decent players that just like help new players out.

Maki_Nishikino

Roar12

I have killed people and a few minutes later they want to add me as friend, but I know what their plan is so I never add friends unless I know them!