kuhakinho

Have a torrent download for the game?

kuhakinho

I play this a game for 1 year, and EVERY ducking time when I try to download the game or download a update my game stay with "error's" that pause my download and I need to go manually and click on "retry" and my game back to download normally.... THIS IS A ducking TRASH I ALREAD HAVE FORMATED MY COMPUTER INSTALED MY GAME AT SSD AND I HAVE 80GB FREE IN THE SSD THAT MY GMAE HAS INSTALLED DOENST IMPORT WHAT I TRY< DONT WORK

I ask only for a torent download or anny other mettody because this launcher is a piece of poo

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 1

Loganexe

I also have this exact issue, not to mention the 300kbs dl speed. Currently looking for a torrent to download the bulk of the game files as this is the slowest install I've ever gone through.

syntaxxl

This is due to the big amount of players trying to log in, I would say. Wait for a few hours and it should be ok.
I had to wait to download my game in the afternoon for it to work.

Urethrapuncher

Same thing happened to me same solution just to wait

twisted1086

i am getting the same message can anyone help?

tehpopulator

Hey Folks,

Had the same issue and its a massive PITA, hopefully devs can sort it out at some point or provide another download option.

In the meantime, I've hooked into a VPN (via private internet acces) to Poland which has given me a solid but slowish (2mb) download without any issues.

Hope this works for someone else!

NZ-Trooper

I am also seriously pissed about this. I also get the stupid errors that must be reset manually, also download speeds vary from 90kbs to 600kbs. It will take FOREVER to download this game.

Did the above VPN workaround and is downloading at 1mbs so hopefully no more errors make me manually reset.

Nokon

Torrents are illegal in general and to this game. This post should be removed. 

• Sad 1

DeadlyDag
10 hours ago, Nokon said:

Torrents are illegal in general and to this game. This post should be removed. 

That's incorrect.
Torrents are not illegal, and neither is it using on Tarkov.
What's illegal is downloading games/movies/music (etc) that you do not already own, but that's irrelevant.

Torrent = P2P, and they even have P2P in their launcher (albeit it's disabled for now it seems).

• Upvote 1

TheColdVein

We don't allow rants. 

We have also explained this before--it is server overload sometimes. 

#Locked