How to contact support?

DrGrex

Dear community,

in case of forgetting the password for login and not receiving the emails to reset the password - what needs to be done to get back into the account?

Thank you

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My account has been hacked, they've changed the email and password.

I've sent multiple emails to [email protected] for over a week.

Put numerous support claims in AND I STILL HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE?!

PLEASE I NEED HELP!

Account name is (Insaneshot) - Email me at [email protected]

If anyone can help me please contact me ASAP.... I'M DESPERATE :(

These screen shots are proof that it is my account, i can get more if more evidence is needed.

1.png

2.png

Edited by Insanityshots
Added screenshots for proof

Just now, Insanityshots said:

My account has been hacked, they've changed the email and password.

I've sent multiple emails to [email protected] for over a week.

Put numerous support claims in AND I STILL HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE?!

PLEASE I NEED HELP!

Account name is (Insaneshot) - Email me at [email protected]

If anyone can help me please contact me ASAP.... I'M DESPERATE :(

Only support can help you

Have payment reciept from xsolla at hands.

Wait for support

and dont put your usernames and emails on public domain. Thats how you get hacked.

Clear pc from viruses

use strong passwords

use google authentication and your eft account will be safe.

Now just wait for support to reply.

Now i would suggest for you to change your email account password first thing cause they couldn't have stolen your account without access to your email. 

image.png.9204d0586d141e34b28a5f7743518b05.png

I've changed all my passwords and once i get the account back, i will make sure to up the security 10 fold.

Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it mate :) 

• 1 month later...

4 games today i couldnt moved my game was lagging so bad ive lost easily over a million cause i couldnt defend myself let alone run away or heal myself and lost full kits cases i dunno whether this is us servers or cheating players but my character skips the whole match and i die and even being a beta this is unacceptable and battlestate should make this right and if its not corrected is going to lose tarkov  customers  

CaptTokki 

6 minutes ago, Capt_Tokki said:

4 games today i couldnt moved my game was lagging so bad ive lost easily over a million cause i couldnt defend myself let alone run away or heal myself and lost full kits cases i dunno whether this is us servers or cheating players but my character skips the whole match and i die and even being a beta this is unacceptable and battlestate should make this right and if its not corrected is going to lose tarkov  customers  

CaptTokki 

i dont really see how this relates to the topic...

as you can see by checking the logs, I have never played a game or had no access to the ban yesterday(2019 3/18). I just missed my password attempt twice and ate the ban(error 229). I really didn't use a hack-like fraudulent program, just wrong password entry. As an EOD user who played games for 3 years, I think it is unfair to get a Ban just because I got the password wrong.  plz check the log.. i just type wrong passed. not use hack. plz unbanned. i want to play. . ([email protected] ) *(my player nickname is skyakdma)image.png.8aa8b27edf9ea319804b69d7e9945be1.png

Edited by ehgud6130

I need help

I keep getting blue screen while playing tarkov

I can play any game without issues

Only with tarkov happens, and its so annoying because i can't re-enter the raid, and i lose EVERYTHING

Fix it pls, or refound my money

Pd: im from arg, excuse my english

Hello. i have paid for a pre.order of the game and got absolutley nothing please get back to me i have sent reciepts of the purchse on the following email help!!! 

• 3 weeks later...

well lads i know this tread is old but i need help . i downloaded tarkov about 2 weeks ago my ssd died so i had to get a new one and install windows games all over again i was getting a lot off checksum errors and corrupt files when trying to install no its saying that there has been suspicious activity from my ip and its been blocked temperately how do i get my ip UN banned as i cant even log in now  im angry to say the least that i paid 45 euro for a game that dose not work download or sign into my account 45 euro is very dear for a tarkov account with no game any help would please be appreciated 

• 2 months later...

I got same account problem with InsaneShooter. It's been 10 days since i sent over the receipt of Xsolla and other things to restore the account. There is nothing i got so far. Can anyone help me?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of a fix for the error I get every time i try to launch my game? It reads “NetworkError/SessionLostErrorMessage” and has kept me from playing tarkov since 12.7 was released. BSG has failed to reply to a single error report since 12.7 also. 

• 2 weeks later...

your game is a scam. your support is a ducking joke and so are whomever work there. The only working map is woods. How much are you stealing monthly from your customers by calling your scheme :beta?

If i did not know any better I would have thought you the ducking russian mafia.

I am requesting for ID recovery.

I can't log in to the [email protected] mail that I was originally using. Suspected of hacking. The account name was Mitakr1. As evidence, I will submit the standard version code and the receipt upgraded to the eod version used for the first time. If recovery is possible, please restore it to the email you are inquiring about now.Registration code:WU22E-25A5V-1858P-AM35UScreenshot_20200821-052542_Gmail.thumb.jpg.ad875cf16e7740235d5834e5c2bedcbd.jpgScreenshot_20200821-052956_NAVER.thumb.jpg.71a84b6258a02902f74184e00154a891.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The game launcher is busted due to the last patch.. I just want a full refund since you guys f-ing suck at testing your patches before you let them cripple the entire game. It really does suck that I’m no longer able to play a game I’ve purchased.

Edited by FayArk

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot my password and don't get a verification email, wrote almost every day the last week to the support but no reply. 

I realy loved this game but now it's totally frustating. 

Also tried every else known way to get it but It feels like you are completely left alone with issues like this. Even no reply after pm to an admin.

Please help 

And excuse my bad english.. ;)

Edited by Darwin118

• 1 month later...