Sign in to follow this  
Mikjall

Can't find any matches.

Mikjall

Both solo & duo, I simply cannot get into a raid. I've tried both scav AND PMC... I've had about 3 games total, but i'll be waiting maybe 10 minutes before finding anything, IF I find anything. Is this simply because the wipe happened and the servers are bogged down?

I'm using Australian servers, if that helps.

kingofbattle

Having the same issue on US servers. Match times are upward towards 15 Min. From the post I'll link, sounds like servers are overloaded with players (which is good, but also not good) and they are trying to add new servers and fix the overloading issues. Here's the post: 

• Thanks 1

TheBitterLime

I am having the same issues. At first I was having issues even getting the game to launch now I’m sitting in matching for 10 minutes and still haven’t been put into a raid. This sh*t is annoying 

• Upvote 1

N1shazu

Manually change servers from the launcher!

strif3
1 hour ago, TheBitterLime said:

I am having the same issues. At first I was having issues even getting the game to launch now I’m sitting in matching for 10 minutes and still haven’t been put into a raid. This sh*t is annoying 

Nice necro.. This post is over 2 months old..

Runny_Blumpkin
7 hours ago, strif3 said:

Nice necro.. This post is over 2 months old..

Yet it is COMPLETELY relevant.  The matching time is out of control and is absolutely killing the fun of the game.

MyNewPepPep

I'm just trying to get into this game today and I've been sitting in matching for over 5 minutes. Is this game dead already?

DeltaTheWolf

Waited around 15 mins to find a raid wtf

Yahbe

Yea, i'm not sure if i'm the only one but been waiting about 20+ mins on every map and never find a raid! been sitting here last 2 hours and yet to get 1 raid...

CapnLubeHands

Same problem here and i literally just shelled out 50 bucks for a game i can't play.  Im pissed 

Xynergize

I find reserve pmc games and shoreline pmc game eveey5-10 minutes when I matchmake.