dcp2142

Full Control Gaming 18+ Discord

dcp2142

image.png.f006eb60d98e223c5930c6d276fbae3f.png

Check out our Full Control Official graphics:

https://youtu.be/LEmzCrLYP_E

Discord: https://discord.gg/wupe7vs

Welcome to Full Control.

Our founding principle is that the player comes first. We take a flatland approach to our community. Every voice matters. And we don't use outdated hierarchies so you're not getting yelled at by a 13-year-kid as a grown-ass adult.

We are a mid-sized, active community. What does that mean for you? It means that you'll always have a game to play with a squad, but your voice won't get lost in the noise. It's the sweet spot if you ask me.

What we are looking for

We are a community that makes sure it’s members mesh together well. We put all new members through a trial run to make sure that we are the right fit for you.

All ages 18+ are welcome

English Speaking

What we provide

A fun, relaxed environment

A minimalistic approach to moderating with an extensive vetting process to make sure you’re never being told off by a power-hungry kid.

Content generated by the community

Streamer support (If you stream we will advertise you on our website and do whatever we can to help you flourish)

Life and friends come first. You will not be expected to attend any mandatory meetings or drop any clans you may already be apart of to join FC.

What we require

You will be expected to read our information and rules channel once you have entered the discord and abide by our policy.

Have a Mic and know how to have fun!

See y'all in there. 

FC-Honeypus

Hope to see everyone in here we are a fairly large community but a group that I've been with for years now. If you have any questions please message me on discord or reply on this post!!

Edited by dcp2142
Adding graphics
  • Upvote 1

Ion-Junkie

I can honestly say these are great people to play with. Ive played with these boys for the last three years and wouldnt trade a single minute of that time. If youre looking for experienced friendly players that have been around since alpha this is the spot to be, now stop reading and come play with us for .12 https://discord.gg/epSEn62

RokKlymer

I received an e-mail form FC and look who I find!!!

Yup, looking for a small group to run with; time to get back into EFT me thinks!!

Ion-Junkie

Glad to see you still kicking around@RokKlymer! always happy to see some friendlies back for .12!

• Upvote 1

rumplez

Oh yeah bud! Real group of winners!! These guys should all be sherpas!

LordOfTurnip

Great guys to run with. Lots of guys power-leveling to 30! Absolutely neckbearding right now.

Kahns43

I am new to EFT and these guys have been great teaching me the ropes and have been very accommodating to a brand new player like myself. Even when I accidentally shoot one of them in the face on one of my first raids. :) 

Albert92

I started way back when with these guys. If you are looking for casual runs or some serious runs they've got it. Tight knit group with the knowledge to succeed. 👍

Come join us in the discord linked in the comments and get in touch with one of the members.

We will see you soon.

Dcwaters

Year 2 good group

Chapel-I-

Great bunch of guys and extremely helpful. We've got a lot of players willing to help out new players learn the ropes, and put food on the table for their little scavlings! Looking to start up some squad training nights too.

JoeRollz

Join us so I can get mad a you when you die and don't know where because you didn't take the 30 seconds to look at a map. We also have a wonderful bot that screams obscenities, much like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, and gives useful game knowledge.

Chapel-I-

We're looking to grow our Operators out with some mature team players. If you're looking to join up with a bunch of pretty cool cats who know what they're doing, definitely drop by and check out Full Control. We've got a lot of experienced players willing to help out newbies and vets alike.

And if you drop by in the next 48hrs Ion-Junkie will drop you a cool million in cash! Kidding! But not really (yup kidding).

LordOfTurnip

We shoot loot goblins in Full Control, so I guess you can say we are pretty tight.

Ion-Junkie

Got a bunch of tarkover's running right now and a special in-house event coming up soon! Come check us out no strings attached. :) https://discord.gg/fullcontrol

JoeRollz

Some of us have fully built hideouts.

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2019.11.16 - 14.51.52.33.png

• Upvote 1

Chapel-I-

And some of us are pretty new and just need a little advice on what gun parts to get, what armor is worthless, where the nice loot lives, and what hideout upgrades we should focus on. Full Control has dudes who are willing to help you Escape from Tarkov...

Drop by, run some raids, make some friends. We're cool peeps...I swear!

• Like 1

RagnarBuliwyf

Want to just give FC a shout out, they welcomed me and have been helping me learn the game again. Absolutely recommend them to existing and new players as the knowledge the older long term players have been giving us noobs is great. 

• Like 1

RagnarBuliwyf

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Now, with all that extra time you have after dinner if you want to play Tarkov and have more fun than solo, come join our discord. https://discord.gg/fullcontrol NA mostly but with growing EU (myself and a few others!) so get and play with us over the holidays.  

• Like 1

RagnarBuliwyf

• If you're playing Tarkov
  • You're sick of being solo
  • You want to run with a team

Why are you not with us?  Come jump into the discord and enjoy Tarkov with duos to squads. 

petytza

Hey,

Is this EU or? :)

Do you accept lvl 1 noobs too? Its so hard to learn on your own