LaPerish

Unable to load the file ''Client.0.12.0.4813.zip''

LaPerish

I'm having the same issue I get Unable to load the file ''Client.0.12.0.4813.zip''  and download checksum does not match.    Any fixes!? I can't download the game 

diablo1991

Guess you are from Hungary too...everyone have the same problem in our little country..

• Confused 1

diablo1991

Interesting. Everyone I saw with this problem was from EU- Hungary. Well all i saw is you can get it downloaded trough VPN, but even if you download it most likely you wont be even able to play. It just wont start up. Nobody knows what is the reason. I was haunting the servers for the answer too for hours now.. If i find something il post it for you.

GallusMaxim
vor 8 Minuten schrieb LaPerish:

@diablo1991  I am from Canada 

Okay, so far its canada, hungary and bosnia herzigowina. Good to know.

LaPerish

image.png.3f7c934d86aa7943cb0f1a22a5b555d2.png I Got this error after the first one

image.png.b4d6409852925975819744059d7fa3e9.png

diablo1991

Well than it's not the exact same problem. xd

GallusMaxim

Maybe it will be solved now? :)

LaPerish

So I got mine to work, It was my Wi Fi causing the problem.  I hard wired the download and Im in game now

• Like 2

Rhodesian99
11 hours ago, GallusMaxim said:

Maybe it will be solved now? :)

I am from US and am having the same problem, looked through this same problem from other patches and tried those fixes and they didn't work. Not sure what the common link is but I had another friend in the US with the same issue. He brute forced it by retrying it every time the pop-up came up and it eventually worked. Obviously that isn't any kind of solution but it's what happened for him, wish I could be that lucky!

C'mon BSG, you got this!

• Like 1

cameron17

Does any one have the zip files for the download 

dukedoom

I solved the problem downloading the game in another computer and bringing it into mine by a USB.

Its important to say that the Tarkov team asked me if a have the Citrix Software, and maybe it was the cause of the problem. I dont have this software though.

xsaintone

Any news regarding this error? I think this is causing random crashes in game due to bad MD5. But ive checked integrity and its showing that everything is ok. Any solution?

drchaos1989

I am unable to play cause it says you need to do a check on the files and then repair. Ive been repairing for a week.

egreen

I am having the same issue right now. I had this issue about a year ago and the only way I ended up getting it to work was by wiping my drive and re-installing everything. It was a real pain in the ass.

winter1945

Any update on this? I am having the same exact problem

BeVigillant

I am from south africa and i cannot download this game also. it used to work waayy back but now when i try to install for the last few months it wont let me giving this error unable to load file "Client.0.12.2.5479.zip". 

Would really love to play this game again

image.png.e9b0217350e007a029f4ec22b5905ffa.png

• Upvote 2

RatteMitLatte

I can sing a song about it.

I had the issue at the patch before 0.12.

The support and i had a solution for ME. The easiest way would be a torrent link they should hand over to you, because their download servers sometimes f*** up.

Reinstalling, cleaning registry etc won't help, at least for me it didn't help.

I mean... the patch isn't a day old and tons of players want to play right now, but beside capacity problems their fileservers seem to have problems sometimes.

Just ask the support nicely whether they can hand over a torrent link for you, so you can download their torrent file from another source and not from their general download servers.

😋

Edited by DoctorSarcasm

WolfT6
On 12/28/2019 at 2:12 PM, DoctorSarcasm said:

Its in England too

laserjagare1

Sweden too

Mytaenal

south america too same problem mailed a mod still no answers. 

Slash187

Same here for Australia.... and it keeps freezing my download due to it then hit retry and it continues but getting annoyed I have to sit here and watch it download.... but guess that's what happens when the servers are overloaded and struggling seeing barely getting 500kb/sec

Tarkov not loading client file.png

aslayeraodsk

yup, another one from Canada here, cant play cause unable to load the file blah blah during installation download. 
and if you retry it and you CAN get by it, the game loads in an endless cycle, i let it run for 15 mins, and nothing. Some serious problems here..:P