Stancer

Constant micro stuttering

Stancer

Since 0.12 I'm experiencing constant micro stuttering that I've never had before (I started playing on 0.6).
Average fps in my case are a bit lower than previous patches, but really stable (50-60+ with medium/high settings). The annoying thing is the constant micro stuttering that I can't figure out how to avoid. Is there a fix for this? 

Another strange thing is the fact that I'm playing - as I always do - with v-sync off, but it looks like it is on, meaning that there's zero tearing (I don't have a g-sync monitor, and in Nvidia control panel is not forced on). I also checked the .ini settings file, and the refresh rate sometimes changes by itself even if I don't change the settings in game (sometimes is on 59, other times on 60).

• Upvote 1

equinoxady

Yeah, the game run smooth only in factory but if you play rezerve, omg a lot of stuttering and low fps. To be honest i've played Cod MW on high 60 fps smooth but i cant play this game wtf? Please guys don't add more content just improve the game performance.

tortue

Same here. Reserve is the worse. Then shoreline 

Yeavo
11 hours ago, tortue said:

Same here. Reserve is the worse. Then shoreline 

So the bigger and more detailed the map the more stuttering you have? Imagine my shock. How much ram do you have? What GPU and CPU? Have you made a support ticket about the issue?

I had problems with reserve and got an answer from BSG that currently the game requires 12gb of RAM while I'm running only 8gb. I've made an order for more RAM but according postal service package tracker my order seems to be going to every neighboring city except my hometown only to be sent back to logistics center.

Also reserve used to be unplayable for me but that had more to do with failed reinstall where the game managed to backup itself onto two separate drives and tried to run itself from both at the same time. Admittedly that was my own fault rather than BSGs but they should prepare to have support help people like me AKA total idiots, before hitting steam (if that's still the plan).

Tempest86

I'm sure minimum ram requirements should be met, but I don't think its a ram issue. I have 16 gigs 2400 MHz ram with RTX 2080 graphics card, and game still stutters often. 

If you still believe its ram, then try 32 gigs maybe.

Edited by Tempest86