Stancer

Constant micro stuttering

Stancer

Since 0.12 I'm experiencing constant micro stuttering that I've never had before (I started playing on 0.6).
Average fps in my case are a bit lower than previous patches, but really stable (50-60+ with medium/high settings). The annoying thing is the constant micro stuttering that I can't figure out how to avoid. Is there a fix for this? 

Another strange thing is the fact that I'm playing - as I always do - with v-sync off, but it looks like it is on, meaning that there's zero tearing (I don't have a g-sync monitor, and in Nvidia control panel is not forced on). I also checked the .ini settings file, and the refresh rate sometimes changes by itself even if I don't change the settings in game (sometimes is on 59, other times on 60).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

equinoxady

Yeah, the game run smooth only in factory but if you play rezerve, omg a lot of stuttering and low fps. To be honest i've played Cod MW on high 60 fps smooth but i cant play this game wtf? Please guys don't add more content just improve the game performance.

tortue

Same here. Reserve is the worse. Then shoreline 

Yeavo
11 hours ago, tortue said:

Same here. Reserve is the worse. Then shoreline 

So the bigger and more detailed the map the more stuttering you have? Imagine my shock. How much ram do you have? What GPU and CPU? Have you made a support ticket about the issue?

I had problems with reserve and got an answer from BSG that currently the game requires 12gb of RAM while I'm running only 8gb. I've made an order for more RAM but according postal service package tracker my order seems to be going to every neighboring city except my hometown only to be sent back to logistics center.

Also reserve used to be unplayable for me but that had more to do with failed reinstall where the game managed to backup itself onto two separate drives and tried to run itself from both at the same time. Admittedly that was my own fault rather than BSGs but they should prepare to have support help people like me AKA total idiots, before hitting steam (if that's still the plan).

Tempest86

I'm sure minimum ram requirements should be met, but I don't think its a ram issue. I have 16 gigs 2400 MHz ram with RTX 2080 graphics card, and game still stutters often. 

If you still believe its ram, then try 32 gigs maybe.

Edited by Tempest86

ShayK47

Been playing about a month and I am also getting constant micro stutters. I play Customs and Inter. Both Stuttery for me. Cod is buttery smooth on high settings. Its so frustrating seeing big streamers playing it without issue, and I spent all my cash on a nice PC. I love this game and sometimes play through the Stutters, but I am desperate to play this without stutters. 

My specs: i7 9700k, rtx 2080, 16gb ram (xmp enabled). 

MichiWege

its not Hardware related...the game is very bad optimized

nacted

I used one of my work places comps to see how much there is difference between 8k € comp and 3k € comp... the difference isnt big.

Suttering, weird - no reason at all lags(0.5-3 secs) and sounds coming from totally wrong direction after turning .. like out side the map or underneath you when there isnt anything there  😃

it is a mess atm...

ShayK47

But how come Sacriel, Lupo, DrDisrespect, Pestily, all can play it and it looks smooth. Its not fair. 😤

Con3para

Stutters on shoreline constant . last raid .

My Ping from 32 up to 142 and back down to 32 made things not that better . i have steady ping in other games . 

Flaminguo

same problem for me ,i've ryzen 7 3800x , 2080ti and 32gb ram, when i go live on stream game start stutter constantly, but when i am offline everything works fine just not that much fps :/

lucaasm

Ryzen 3600 + 5700XT + 16GB 3200mhz

Microsttuters here, too, even with ssd. The problem is the game, as i tried everything out there.

wakastar

same issue. thank god you guys are having it too. messed with all my settings, tried just about everything and STILL micro stutters, and just constant clunkyness through the whole game. I play customs of course a lot and the difference is so noticeable. It was all fine until this last patch and now i dont even want to do any big raids or anything crazy because i know during pvp and just running around in general it feels like im watching a powerpoint. hopefully they fix it /:

matkoma
On 1/27/2020 at 4:32 PM, ShayK47 said:

But how come Sacriel, Lupo, DrDisrespect, Pestily, all can play it and it looks smooth. Its not fair. 😤

Sorry to bring up a old post but I ask the same question. What are they doing that I am failing to do, apparently its not the GFX card since we have RTX 2080 users with the same problem.

crittz

This is just opinion, so take it for what it is. 

The stutters are network related, some will be due to local hardware limitations and software configurations/conflicts. 

For example I can run around the map fine, I can tell when someone is loading into the map as there is a"stutter", open inventory = "stutter", death = "stutter" - you can see this visually when the map loads too, upon receiving connection there are stutters.

So Im going to guess that it is a combination of battleeye and tarvok, there is a delay between the two when checking the local data being sent, server database and BE.

Unity has limitations, but most other unity applications do not have this specific issue (its normally the max entities/collisions).

You can watch streamers also having this problem and they tend to have high end systems professionally configured.

I could also be wrong tho.

daikoz

the game runs like garbage, i have a new computer and it runs star citizen bether than this, so that should tell you evrything, still get the stutters. to be fair to the devs though i think it does run bether than the early days. a little bit.