HEADSHOT676

Flea Market Macro Buyers Destroy Player Economy

HEADSHOT676

I have seen 3M Armour and other recent quest related items being abused time after time on this game threw-out the Flea Market either it be Lab access card keys or quest items you are forced to pay ridiculous amounts of money for 1 ITEM!! while the macro buyers get there items selected and go afk and come back to make mad bank. This has been like this since release of Flea Market and destroys and new players with standard editions money stack or meaning of using the flea market to get a upper-hand on other pmc who are higher level or have access to equipment we don't yet have. I would like to be able to purchase and item without knowing I have to reside to the macro buyers and forced to pay over 100K per item when it should only be half of that or less developers please look into this because I am tired of wasting money for someone using a program to abuse the system and nothing to be taken action towards them over 3 wipes and still marco buyers rules the fleamarket complete trash system imo.

• Like 1

TheGopnik

Its bullshit, the second they figure out a quest item, Like the croutons and Customs Office Key from Therapist its all bought out immediatly and sold by these bots on the fleamarket for a extreme increase on the price like the Croutons go for 313 roubles at therapist but 70,000-100,000 on the broken ducking market. And I get what you mean the Macros get all the cheap items the literal millisecond its avaliable to buy, regardless of how fast you spam left click and Y you do not get a chance whatsoever. The fleamarket is nothing but a dumpster fire full of the greediest cunts on earth.

• Like 3

one21st
19 hours ago, TheGopnik said:

And I get what you mean the Macros get all the cheap items the literal millisecond its avaliable to buy, regardless of how fast you spam left click and Y you do not get a chance whatsoever.

They are using an API bot which interfaces directly with the back end traffic, so they buy it literally as soon as the server allows it. By the time your client gets the update it's already been tagged, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than buying an item a bot has targeted.

This has been an issue since the flea market was introduced. They have tried to band aid the problem by limiting the amount of an item you can purchase, but now the bots even buy out lower priced items from other players and resell to control the market price. They say that they have banned people in the past for such activity, but these people have clearly not been deterred. Especially when the people doing this resell rubles/dollars/euros on other 3rd party websites for real world currency. I would think that this is a priority for them, but as we continue to see it crop up time and time again, it is not a high priority considering all the other things they could spend time on. It is unfortunate but just like bugs and performance issues, we will have to continue to live with exploiters and botters until it becomes a high enough priority for BSG to take time to figure out. The best we can do is to continue to be vocal about it and provide feedback.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

n8x_gaming

The Flea Market needs a Limit per User/Item to buy or sell (25 of the same kind of Item per Hour or something), these Bots are destroying the flea market! It's Cheating, i dont care if they get banned, that would be the best option. For Example i found this YT-Video, it shows a User (Peppasia) who is definitely using a Bot! LINK

(And im sure that they sell Ingame-Roubles/Dollar/Euro for Real Money, just google it.)

Edited by n8x_gaming
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

loozek

vd6ne91afv    142.27 points on fleamarket  (9 days after wipe)...

DrSquiggly

The FLEA MARKET is utter fuck1ng garbage because of this nonsense.... what a joke... just fuck1ng delete the flea market until you can get this sort of sh1t under control. NOBODY wants to deal with a contrived and exploitable in game economy you idiot Russian twats. HOLY fu.ck... it's like children are in control of this game.

Edited by DrSquiggly

GhostZ69

xochu_sosatb 1895.59 seller rating.  Level 9 white account.

Reputation is gained upon successfully completing deals, every ₽100,000 gained from deals incrementing the players' reputation.

Now a quick math problem:  0.01 =  ₽100,000 

1895.59/0.01= 189,559

189,559 x  ₽100,000=  ₽18,955,900 

That is 18 BILLION  ₽ worth of trades.  ***almost 18 BILLION

(Note on some other post I said someone had 1.6 trillion in trades, I was off by 1 number...  One very BIG number.  My bad)

Edited by GhostZ69

McHibbins

The Fleamarket is an awesome idea. 

The problems are the idiots using those bots or hacks to earn enough money to high equip theire PMCs and even then aimbotting and speedhacking further on. 

I've got no problem dying often in this game,  no problem that I can' t afford the money or/for  high gear in a proper amount of time. ....but those damned a...holes. ..........don' t wanna say more. 

The idea of the market is fine. ...the hackers aren't.

SkillCosby

Not only is the API botting annoying; the difference in time which items become available to you when compared to other players is insane. I can refresh items with 1-2 seconds left and they are already being bought out before even becoming available for me to purchase. The whole system is severely scuffed with the 1 minute countdown. when you refresh the list it should ping the server and display what is currently available. Just hide the countdown if its going to stay this way so its not such a slap in the face lol.

Dralks

I recently started using the flea market to update the hideout (had millions just not being used for anything) and started suffering this myself, it is ridiculous how imposible buy cheap items is, I see some being posted for 8000 all the time but if you don't go for the ones that cost 50000 you can never get it.

If the server detect bots (not hard to do if you see that a user always instantly buy items at a crazy speed with a steady rhythm) they should be banned from the flea market for a couple of days, with the threat of permanent ban if the bot activity continues, of course the ideal would be a system that do not allow bots whatsoever.

Edited by Dralks

Z1_M3RC

In general I am fine with the market. I also dont see an issue with quest items being super expensive due to the cost and demand. What is a problem is the bots not giving you a snow balls chance in hell to get your fingers on said items. Macros in general need to be banned in this game. Further more the hacking since .12 patch has reared its ugly head in an overwhelming wave of frustration. The blatant use of hacks is crazy. Streamers going live while cheating goes to show that there is a lack of effort to curve such behavior. At the moment 1 of 5 raids im getting the mystery death or players hitting me in the face with grenades on the run. BS Games please push efforts into making your anti cheat more effective. I love this game more than any other shooter out there hands down and with all the new players it would behoove you to get this under control before the less dedicated give up on it.