Constant random crashing

Drudchenko782

Hi, I have this issue, every raid I randomly crash. I have an i7-9700k and a 2080ti. Tried to post on issues thread on reddit, but it’s full of morons posting about matching times. I have seen posts with guys similar to my hardware with the same issue. 

ThatGuy2119

yea this is happening to me like crazy and then strange glitches as i join back in. See you guys in a month once the sav AI is turned down and random crashing is gone

PoisonousOak

I have the same issue, with a i7-9700k @5Ghz and a RTX 2070Super @1830Mhz. 

The support gave me some recommendations which were the following:

• disable reshade (not using it)
  • turn on the auto ram cleaner in the settings (odd, since I have 16gb 3200Mhz)
  • uninstalll the graphics drivers, restart and re-install them
  • increase the paging file size to 30gb (min and max)

I tried all these actions, and the crashes still happen (on Shoreline, Woods and Factory). It's very annoying since I cannot play the game basically. 

Never had an issue with 0.11 or any other game.

Hopefully this gets some visibility and someone try to address this issue. 

4 hours ago, Doom_Slayer said:

TRY TURNing off Set affinity to logical cores under game settings. i think that stopped my crashes

I actually tried that while in-game and got blue screen.

Edited by PoisonousOak

Have you tried switching to fullcreen or borderless or windowed, I had random crashing a few patches ago, and swapping to borderless window mode stopped it.

Hope you fix it soon though

PS. alt+return will switch mods from windoed to borderless

PoisonousOak
17 minutes ago, bbcokeley said:

Have you tried switching to fullcreen or borderless or windowed, I had random crashing a few patches ago, and swapping to borderless window mode stopped it.

Hope you fix it soon though

PS. alt+return will switch mods from windoed to borderless

I am currently on fullscreen. When I get back from work will try to switch to the other modes. 

this seems like a temporary fix, if it ends up working. I hope they get to find the true nature of the problem.

No matter what i change i still randomly crash. Now iam updating new nvidia drivers so will check with that. But iam sure this is EFT related thing.

PoisonousOak
3 hours ago, Drudchenko782 said:

There is a second issues mega thread topic on reddit. Go +1 my post to bring attention to it guys. My user name is Memezrus on there. 

Did that. I hope we'll get some answers. 

Im also having the same issue! I have just completly reinstalled my system just redownloading tarkov will let you know if it works. btw i also have a i7-9700k with 1080ti 16gb ram

Edited by ChinRug
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Shepard_Of_Loaf
On 11/14/2019 at 12:18 AM, ChinRug said:

BTW i fixed my issue by updating my bios a new update had come out in the last couple of months thought i was uptodate.

I tried that too man, didnt fix it. 

• 2 months later...
its3n20gaming

I also get random Unity Crashes every time I extract from SCAV mode. I end up losing the loot I got. :(

My specs:

Intel i5-9400
16gb HyperX Fury 2666
SanDisk Opal X300 512gb SSD
Radeon RX570 4gb FE

I am fine with other games. Tarkov just randomly crashes with Unity Error

untagatnu
On 10/29/2019 at 8:16 PM, xsaintone said:

No matter what i do my game randomly crashes. I know support is busy but is there anyone faceing same problem ? 

You are not alone.

I'm so loud about this eventually I will get banned or they will fix it. Either way I can't play the game so nothing to lose.

• 3 weeks later...
elmario

Hello everyone, i had random crashes for more than half year. it came out of nowhere. i tried everything..like literaly...untill i accidentaly started shutting down programs on task manager. So after many trials, ive noticed that program ( windows gaming shell experience (something like that) was the one that kept my game crashing randomly. Of course i need to end task (force quit) it every time before i start launcher, but at least i can enjoy game again.no more crashes at all...! so if you ran into the wall where nothing else helps try ending tasks in your task manager. hopefully it helps.!