freestailo

228 itemsmoving[move]: add error

freestailo

I am getting this error 

228 itemsmoving[move]: add error

after every scav raid when I am trying to move items from a scav to my stash. It gives this error also sometimes when I am moving items in my stash. I have submitted a bug report, but this error is so annoying. Basically can't get my items out from a scav raid. 

I tried to reinstall the game but it didn't help. Tried to google the problem but seems like I am the only one who's having this issue.

Do you guys have any solutions to give?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

feest

same, i have 6x6 place in my stash they bagged and any item move for it - i have crash 228 error.
first aid - dont move any in this place ;D

repair, all check, kill cache - no effect. almost 3 day stay.

Edited by feest

MarsD

I'm having the same issue since 0.12. BSG plz fix.

TheHappyMile

issue occurs for me when I take things out of bags of the scav-inventory while transferring. 

so if something is in a rig/backback, move the whole container and sort later

Slyzz

Mine is not just with the scav but also my main, i cant even get stuff off of the character before i get the "error 228" msg and it all gets put back on character. So frustrating.

I also cant buy stuff as it just disappears now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vash305

Same issue this could  have something to do with folded weapons from what ive seen but the dead cell issue need to be fixed please.  spent hours since .12 trying to move items in and out of my stash and off scavs after raid.  takes 30+ min sometimes to get passed this and its hard to figure out which dead inventory cell it is.

Edited by Vash305

Habicht

same issue, if there an solution for this problem?

Newmatic_Weasel

Same here, I could only bring the items my scav spawned with after I escaped but once I did dragged everything over to my stash and clicked next it gave me that error but then another end of raid screen popped up with my scav character fully geared from the raid I just did and was able to collect all my loot. I don't know if anyone else has managed to get lucky like that?

Vash305

I found at least a temporary work around for this till they get it fixed.  move a item into each slot in your inventory til you get the error. usually it will be on outside edges of your inventory. Once you fine each slot the gives a error message move items around that slot so you don't place anything in it.  I currently have a 3x2  area that it bugged.  If you place anything in those slot it gives the 228 error.   its a time consuming thing to find the slots but its at least you can use your inventory again.

Vinkle
В 02.11.2019 в 18:19, Newmatic_Weasel сказал:

Same here, I could only bring the items my scav spawned with after I escaped but once I did dragged everything over to my stash and clicked next it gave me that error but then another end of raid screen popped up with my scav character fully geared from the raid I just did and was able to collect all my loot. I don't know if anyone else has managed to get lucky like that?

Had the exact same problem,  so in inventory, right after error 228, i  I minimized the game, sent a bug report through the launcher, opened the forum to find such an error (it all took about 10-15 minutes) and after I deployed the game I had a raid end page with the items that I really picked up, and not which were at the beginning. I don’t know what exactly from this list helped, but I’ll try to repeat it.

StANDY90
On 11/4/2019 at 11:59 AM, Vash305 said:

I found at least a temporary work around for this till they get it fixed.  move a item into each slot in your inventory til you get the error. usually it will be on outside edges of your inventory. Once you fine each slot the gives a error message move items around that slot so you don't place anything in it.  I currently have a 3x2  area that it bugged.  If you place anything in those slot it gives the 228 error.   its a time consuming thing to find the slots but its at least you can use your inventory again.

Problem is I don't get an error when moving things around my stash. I tried every single slot =(

PardTheTroll

Might help you guys. 

Edited by PardTheTroll

StANDY90
On 11/9/2019 at 2:57 PM, PardTheTroll said:

Might help you guys. 

Unfortunately no such luck but thank you for trying.

Habicht

is there still no solution of it? 😖

freestailo

BSG fixed it! I got the bugged item back and the bugged area works now!

achmedclaus

BSG Did NOT fix this bug. I've had a bugged primary weapon for a week. I have no freakin clue how to fix it

RAZORBACK_69
On 12/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, achmedclaus said:

BSG Did NOT fix this bug. I've had a bugged primary weapon for a week. I have no freakin clue how to fix it

+1, December 18th and I've just received this error 3x in a row when moving items from insurance to stash

Marrs25

so i went into a scav raid came out with this stuff and when i moved it over i got this error and its all gone now

2019-12-27[15-31] (0).png

sorenTheOrn

every single time i try to put a weapon on my PMC i get this error.. reported a bug.. got an email saying they fixed it... a few days later i logged in to play again... same problem... reported bug again... guess im not playing tarkov this weekend

Andrew_Plays

I get this error : error 228 all items not correspond to condition

I'm trying to hand in the AK-105 for Gunsmith part 10 and its just not working I always get this freaking error....1264283395_2020-02-0723-58(0).thumb.png.babd7c6b1e4c3b17315686f5332211c8.png

ZWarrior

Yes I been getting this error code for about a solid week now I cant claim my insurance returns at all they just dissapear completely after moving it all to my stash and accepting. I already reported it as well.