freestailo

228 itemsmoving[move]: add error

VegetaFH1

Yep same thing here, had it for 2 days on my primary slot, Cant move anything to or from it
Can move anything anywhere else except my primary slot, if i try doing it during a raid it lags me out and crashs to desktop

Error 228 moving item, this needs to be fixed asap

epifas87

I'm having this problem for some days now, and it's very annoying since it doesn't really tell you what is going on.
In my case, it's happening when I try to upgrade anything in my hideout. Right now I can upgrade the workbench to lvl2 and construct the shooting range, but everytime I try to do this, two things happen:
1- if I stay in the hideout, the error appears around 1 minute into the upgrade/construction countdown.
2- if I exit the hideout, the error presents itself immediately.

I opened a bug report yesterday, it was accepted but not responded yet.

2e61f0b8-0ea7-4f25-a468-f47ef496d9a2.jpg

Stoff

I too get this message, but it only appears if I unload one of my MP5 mags. It does not matter which slot or anything, nor where the bullets end up. It is the unloading itself that causes it for me.. So I will just throw away the damn magazine.

Damanou

Hello,

I just encountered the same error for the first time right after a SCAV factory raid where I extracted. When I got to my PMC stash moving items caused a 228 at which point the game loaded again my SCAV and PMC stash for me to retry getting the looted items I presume. I put some items into the stash and clicked on "next" to the main menu, but a second 228 error popped up at which point I was unable to load the main menu and force to end the tarkov.exe application.

Not sure if the description can help the devs but here you go.

Good luck and thank you

Unl_cky
Posted (edited)
On 2/10/2020 at 8:33 PM, epifas87 said:

I'm having this problem for some days now, and it's very annoying since it doesn't really tell you what is going on.
In my case, it's happening when I try to upgrade anything in my hideout. Right now I can upgrade the workbench to lvl2 and construct the shooting range, but everytime I try to do this, two things happen:
1- if I stay in the hideout, the error appears around 1 minute into the upgrade/construction countdown.

Having this exact same issue with both the workbench and shooting range.

Edited by Unl_cky
Words

Tofupocket
On 2/10/2020 at 8:33 PM, epifas87 said:

been having the same issues for a couple of months now still have been able to fix it iv tried pretty much everything i could find. I dont want to do it but im about to fully reset my account i guess.

epifas87

I think I managed to solve my problem!
I upgraded ILLUMINATION to lvl 3, with no issues, and then all other upgrades are working, no errors.. I think it's worth a try! If that doesn't work for you, try doing all other upgrades until you get through!

cyz1213

1888131559__20200804190706.thumb.png.1cd715b4e5f8cbbc15e61a974d1562b0.pngtrying to buy something