LewdGeek

[Suggestion] Better Map and a way to know where to extract.

sYs

Map graphics are they are now are quite lame.

I wish they make maps like satellite images.

Which pretty much means rendering everything and having a screenshot of rendered cam top view in unity and than just simple overlay where people themselves can draw on. 

Found extraction : Draw it on map

Found good loot position : Circle it on the map

Saws_n_Sins
22 hours ago, DevilSoulll said:

Offline mode will be taken out of the game pre official launch. Then what?

And still, offline mode is useless without 3rd party source. And also it strips the game of excitement when playing and learning the game alone and uncover everything in the map alone just to play it again with people. Why not playing it from the start with people and have enough in-game info to at least extract and have written clues on walls or can upgrade the map from one of the trader that can give you hints about the good loot rooms and location. Why the heck they haven't though of something like that.

I think "offline" mode will be removed at release is cause the game is going to have an entire story. I'm guessing it will essentially be "offline" but with a story and progression behind it. Maybe separate characters, stash and all from online and online being seasonal events and completely separate from story.  I say seasonal events because any kinda of looter game needs wipes here and there because game play will get stale once you have everything.

I'm just purely guessing here what I think it might be like, do not take any of that as fact.

sYs
5 minutes ago, Saws_n_Sins said:

I think "offline" mode will be removed at release is cause the game is going to have an entire story. I'm guessing it will essentially be "offline" but with a story and progression behind it. Maybe separate characters, stash and all from online and online being seasonal events and completely separate from story.  I say seasonal events because any kinda of looter game needs wipes here and there because game play will get stale once you have everything.

I'm just purely guessing here what I think it might be like, do not take any of that as fact.

offline mode will be 'online' so you can play with your friends, test game and learn maps but without saving progress. 

Story line is not planned in offline mode.

For offline single player action there's a game planned called "Russia 2028" there are some concept videos on youtube.