SlimJimBim

SERVER CONNECTION LOST

SlimJimBim

So since the time I've gotten this game to right now (about .8 to .12) I have an on and off issue with server stability. In .12, every other game i'm playing I get disconnected from with a "server connection lost" pop up. I know I'm not the only person with this issue, and it is NOT my internet. 

This is such an infuriating problem and I have lost so much gear to this stupid issue that is NEVER fixed or even ATTEMPTED to be solved. It seems as though BSG would rather add new guns than fix everlasting problems I'm sure they're well aware of. It's gotten to where I'm giving up on this game because it pisses me off and kicks me while I'm down, and it ISNT MY FAULT.

Why won't they fix the servers? Why?? They've had so much time to do it but never have tried and it's blood-boiling

• Like 5
  • Upvote 16

SlimJimBim

Happened twice today. Can i please get a ducking response from someone? Almost like the devs are drunk on ducking vodka 

OneSwede

i did get 3 disconnect in same map.the last one ended with my death. And i agree its happening way too often....Too the point it aint fun too even try...

A old (2017) post i found talks about this problem..the only thing ppl said where, try diffrent servers,  done it, still apparently dont help. 

Its a issue,, soo plz fix it..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Niewiarygodny

@SlimJimBim @OneSwede
Well today i had around 8 time in a row server connection row just when
I was about to shot a scav (like i click fire -> Server connection lost)
Obviously that made me dead, but also happened when firing from close distance at pmc.

7 times it was silenced mp153, once svd. 
Dunno what was the problem, didint get server connection lost at any diffrent moment, just when i press fire to shot scav who was close. Strange as...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ButchFX

My buddy is having a lot of those Server connection lost messages as well. Happened 3 times in 1 match to him. Luckily I was there to protect him but it hasn't been happening to me so I dont know..

bonjoevi

I've had this problem since 0.8. Australian servers suuuuuck.

• Like 1

Der_Lizardking

I have this Problem too.  

LaowhaSendPie

Is this issue happens in Australia only?

caiya

happening in NA aswell , from what ive tested it dc's at any sign of intermittent connection . basically if your internet messes up for a second it boots you .

LaowhaSendPie

For me, this issue have been existing so long and it went worse over versions.

In  0.11, it messed up every 10 games.

Two days after 0.12 released, 3 games, then i could reconnect.

Today, I can't reconnect at all.

• Like 1

SlimJimBim

No Moderator has ever shed light on this issue, all of our problems are being skimmed over for new weapons and maps when the core game kicks you out 3 times in a match because THEY HAVE BAD SERVERS AND WONT ACCEPT IT

• Like 1

caiya

I'm starting to wonder what is causing the issue here , ive tested multiple things and it seems to only happen when other players are around or are loading in

(we can all tell when a player enter the area via load lag DFO was infamous for it)*. 

Only ever seems to happen to me during a decent run might i add . 

just dealt with the worst dc/ bugging after someone flew there way into the building i was in . 

so basically it dc'd me twice in under 4 mins , managed to load in again but game was so broken it wouldn't let me equip weapons open doors or use meds ,  making me dc personally only for the game to have a player pin point spawn on top of me after load in to insta dome me .... almost as if either bsg is playing and trolling its players for pure entertainment or hackers have a radial kick command these days? 

Niewiarygodny
8 minutes ago, caiya said:

I'm starting to wonder what is causing the issue here

I did wonder too, i even tried to check this
cause on 10 server connection lost i had it when
- 7 time shooting scav at head with silenced shotgun from close distance
- 1 when shooting at PMC from close distance
- 1 when shooting at scav from 50 m at head with SVD
- 1 during loading.

thats how it looks like
https://i.gyazo.com/71acf2ebb7f893f5736a6ca76fe1e4c0.gif
https://i.gyazo.com/08a44324afbbe78da1be2c227fb18a0f.mp4

• Like 1

caiya
7 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

I did wonder too, i even tried to check this
cause on 10 server connection lost i had it when
- 7 time shooting scav at head with silenced shotgun from close distance
- 1 when shooting at PMC from close distance
- 1 when shooting at scav from 50 m at head with SVD
- 1 during loading.

thats how it looks like
https://i.gyazo.com/71acf2ebb7f893f5736a6ca76fe1e4c0.gif
https://i.gyazo.com/08a44324afbbe78da1be2c227fb18a0f.mp4

hmmm , normally it happens within like a radius of a player enters or a even aim at a person after waiting in a bush to cut them off .

or just when things get intense , bottom line its only ever when ima win or make it out with good loot ...... 0.o

just had a run where it dc'd right at extraction on a scav run with over id estimate 350krub worth of loot . 

huge surprise as soon as exfil timer hit 0.00 on the dot.... lost connection . 

whats odd in your case is it doesn't seem to dc based off a lack of connection but a instant as the scavs or players seem to respond accordingly to your position .

ive been trying to test when and how the dc's are effected by user internet discrepancies but so far seems to have nothing to do with it.

seems really sketchy at this point 

Bisor

happend again today. this time factory right at beginning. i shoot scav, DC. come back to run for exit, get into fight with pmc, DC. come back, kill pmc, DC. come back again into bullet hail by maybe scav player, fight back DC. no more reconnect possible,550000RUB gear gone. fix plz. im sad. never had this before. im auto searching europe btw.

Edited by Bisor

Quietly1510

I verified this issue when i was playing with a friend. My internet connection was fine and i was streaming at 1080p quality to twitch at the time uninterrupted.

What is occurring is that if you get into a raid for some reason (your friends auto match for example) in which you have MORE than 150-160 ping consistently. The server and netcode seems to be unable to keep you in syncronization with other players. You will see extreme rubber banding and other players will see you rubber banding as well. I've never seen a game where 150 ping was the threshold for such bad rubber banding.

When the server sees you are in this mode, it will kick you because it assumes you are attempting to manipulate your ping for an advantage (Lagswitching). The server is kicking you, it is not your internet, it is not a connection issue. You are being kicked by the server.

I had this occur to me and i found myself in a raid i COULD NOT LEAVE, OR PLAY IN, because connecting would immediately trigger the server kicking me. I could log in, move my character for a minute and then it would begin disconnecting me again. There was no way for me to get out, and my friend killed me and took my gear in this case.

The server placed me in that raid through my friend who had auto select on. It had no choice in the matter, and if i had been playing with more serious gear i would have effectively forfeit it.

I just want to repeat. If your ping is consistently above 150 in the server that you connect to. You can consider the round forfeit, because some anti-cheat server mechanism will no longer allow you to play.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

SestoElemento

I have the same problem and it is not due to high ping.

I'm also getting bored with the disconnection almost every raid.. 

Please BSG, any advice? @Blackb1rd @TheWay

Bisor

i now manually picked some server in europe below 30ms. i dont notice any warnings in game top right or whereever  they do appear . i also have a good internet connection and a decent pc.

had a server connection lost today again, after the techical update.

i remember a different problem i had before a server connection lost a few days ago:

i have been in raid with a friend, for me, he suddenly was frozen, i could not see him moving anymore, he had no problems with moving or seeing me.

like if my download of server info was lost, but my upload was working. 

after a few minutes i got dc, and after a reconnect it was working normal again.

BMFer

Last night I got this issue twice in a row and both times when it finally let me in I was already dead... I lost about 800000 R last night of gear in about 5 minutes from this BS then rage quit lol.

Darkmascott

Constantly happening to me now, loaded into a game, got a corrupted memory error telling me to re install anti cheat??? wtf.. then kicks me out, now every attempt to reconnect is just met with "server connection lost" and a light blue screen.

I've had nothing but issues with .12, it took 3 full downloads and install before the pile of crap would even work, and now this...

Sonofsin

I have nothing but unplayable stutters lag and connections lost. It has happened sense .12 was released.

Nothing is being done about it the only thing devs say is report it in the launcher yet the damn launcher crash's also when reporting

You have people on 10,000$ pc's with the best connection money can buy and they are having issues

SlimJimBim

@TheWay Can someone just say something? At least acknowledge that this IS AN ISSUE so we know that BSG is aware of it?? I've been disconnected 2 or 3 times a game regularly and it is more irritating than anything else I've dealt with in the years of playing this. 

Stop celebrating the release of a broken update, put down the vodka, and help your paying customers 

mowicz

I have the same problem and it is not due to high ping.

I'm also getting bored with the disconnection almost every raid.. 

Non stop Freezing servers, and server connection lost, and  corrupted memory error telling me to re install anti cheat (Corrupted Memory #0)

Game is bugged 150% more than 0.11

Skyzed

Also there:server connection lost,never happened so often before last patch!

Skyzed

3 times in a row on interchange today....grrrrrrrr