SlimJimBim

SERVER CONNECTION LOST

Bro_MAN

I have been playing this game for 3 wipes now and I have never had any connection problems. Now I get a light blue screen with "server connection lost" as soon as I get into raid, every raid. I guess BSG doesn't want people the play the game. I mean I got level 40 so I'll just play next wipe when the game isn't broken. Trash

Stravko

Same Problems. Big loot and i can´t reconnect. Everytime i try it there is a server connection lost alert. :(((

FreshHeadiez

Bump

Ohmua

Same, cannot play in groups larger than 2 ever just because we get connection dropped every game. RIP

Fix the game please.. grr

ChadDeliverySvc

Having constant server connection lost issues.  No clue what is causing it.  I do Network Security for a living and I have done wireshark/watched live TCP/UDP , all of it.  Nothing helps. 

soggy_broccoli

I've been playing the game for over half a year. Almost every raid I've been disconnected no matter what server I'm playing on. This issue has only made me want to play the game less; why should I risk high value gearsets If I'll just be killed while trying to reconnect to a game? So many fixes I've seen are either vague or just don't work, and, at this point, It just feels like BSG are just glossing over this entire issue and instead focusing on releasing new content.

2jzkilla420

Same here cant even play the game now. never had this problem before. super bummed out. please help

aaaronimus95

I have these connection issue since I've started playing about 2 months ago.

On some days the issues are not that bad --> server connection lost or anticheat connection lost in 1/10 raids + if I am not killed, reconnecting is possible.

Usually I have multiple disconnects (server connection or anticheat connection) in about 70% of my raids. Most of the time I am able to reconnect if my pmc/scav is still alive.

My biggest problem is, that sometimes it is impossible to reconnect effectively. This happens only if the reason for disconnecting is "server connection lost". After reconnecting and sucessfully getting into the game, the screen gets darker for a second and then it takes about 3 seconds until the next "server connection lost" error occurs. Unlike the usual disconnects, where the error message occurs on a black background, the subsequent disconnects trigger the error message to be shown infront of the ingame sky (it looks different depending on weather and time).

I am wondering if anyone else faces the same issue (error message infront of sky)?

I have tried several servers one by one. But as far as I can see, their stability seems to be comparable. On some days I can play, on other days it is nearly impossible...

vskaarthi

I played this game after the last wipe. First scav run. Server connection lost. Initially I had disconnection saying I have hyper V VM. I checked in Microsoft services and it’s been unchecked. I had Microsoft defender application guard activated in ms services. Is there any way I can get a refund for this game? What’s the use if I can’t play? This is why never buy a game that’s in beta and costed $50+ .. It’s a pure RIP off .. 

Joseph7Felix

Just went into raid with airframe ten side chops and face shield, with decked out m4 just to get back into game to find out i died, so some lucky mf got a full decked out kit for nothing. But the devs are more focused on the bugs that get you a slight advantage rather than the game breaking disadvantage bugs

Greyhair10

I've not been playing long c. 2 weeks, but get disconnected from servers at least once every session. It's usually on a SCAV raid but this morning I was doing a quest as PMC and got kicked right at a crucial moment (the 'checking' quest when I was right next to the tanker). Went back in to find out I'd been killed......it's not that I lost great loot, as I don't have any yet, but disconnecting at such a crucial point is so frustrating.

kd0afk

Every single time I spawn for a raid, the connection gets lost. ALL GEAR GONE, FRUSTRATING AS HELL. But what's most infuriating, is the fact that the developers don't freaking care, they got our money, they don't need to care.

20200719_140030.jpg

20200719_133802.jpg

Bappo67

EFT SERVERS SUCK

MezzMan

I purchased the game today. And I have been able to play only once. All the other matches, disconnect instantly when I spawn and try to move. The strange part of it is that I had my equipment insured and still lost it.

Loading into the map takes like 12 - 15 minutes for me. 7-8 minutes from it is loading the loots.

So very very dissapointed of the game. Since I am in europe, I consider using the consumer right and ask for a refund of the money within 14 days. Thank god for EU laws.

AlphaPhiAlpha

Did you try selecting the best possible servers manually in the launcher? Also what are your pc specs? 8 minutes loading loot sounds strange af. 

Just on a sidenote: consumer rights can be excluded for digital goods. 

sKSp33d

Well i killed a player then within 30 seconds i lose internet to my entire household, i cant explain what happened to me, but it was pure sketch and when i was able to log back on minutes later i instantly die

AndyVR88

Same story here...

I live in Belgium (Europe) and didn't have any problems till a few days ago, one after another "server connection lost", today i even got an error that wouldn't even let me start up the game. So frustrating! Can't even send a report cause even that gives an error?!!

I selected servers manually, tried a bunch of things but nothing helped. Tried to switch from Wi-fi to cable network but nothing.

DukeLander

Auto EU servers, first raid perfect , next few connection lost and package lost.

So problem are servers.

Kokot_420
Posted (edited)

Sorry to bump the old thread but I am also getting this issue. Did I really pay 44€ just to waste 15mins connecting to a raid from which I get disconnected right away?
Also support not responding when they probably found out that it's not an issue on my part.

Edited by Kokot_420

Redbuffalo

Get it quite often.  Also been getting a random ass crash right when people get near, and when that happens logging back in gets me a server disconnect, so it takes 2 tries to get back in the game with an average time of 3-5 minutes.  Doesn't happen all the time, but every time it does I end up losing all the crap I looted and my gear either to being killed or because half the time has lapsed just trying to get back into the match so there is no possibility of making it to an extract point.  Really wish they would stabilize this steaming pile of a game.

GhostKiller592

it happened like 5 times to day            WHAT THE DUCK

MeanSparrow

I started having these same issues since the last Twitch dev. update.

Also, on launcher, I usually see pings average 90ms, now its 200 under the same network circumstances.